Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 201: Kalantaka; Analysis (Page 2)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Oh my goodness, I basically have very limited knowledge on Hinduism so this was so eye-opening! I just saw the episode in an entirely new light, wow. Completely brilliant how you adapted the beliefs to the couple and specifically Twinkle's role in all of this Clap You did such a great job buddy, I have nothing more to say haha. 
Yo I don't have a twitter guys, someone do it if Areeba agrees :P

I actually took a class in my second semester over mythology in literature that included Roman, greek, egyptian, buddhism and hinduism so i have some information but not all the details. I tried to keep it simplified thats why. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGAnisha-k.--Natasha--

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Natasha--

Personally, mythology has always been intriguing for me.
I did not the origins of the mahamrityunjanjaap,I knew what it was but not in detail.
I loved how you beautifully correlated Twinkle as Parvati and how Kunj will get to see her beintehaa mohobbat for him.
The significance of kalash breaking the glass vase and how bebe will regret acceptance of Anita was insightful.
You are right,faith isn't logical,its either you believe or you don't but those that do stop looking for logic and just believe.
Looking forward to how to sketch Yuvraj's plan to have Twinkle's possession.Big smile

There are so many stories and legends that come in with every piece of mythology that it is indeed very intriguing. I always found it very distinctive how Sarnas were the ones out of all three families to worship a Hindu diety. Now I understand as Twinkle's role changed after she stepped into this house as Bahu and lakshmi. 

Yeah, I'm very excited for when Yuvi will himself end up revealing Anita's purpose of entry into Sarna mansion. That is very exciting track i'm awaiting. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pulika--Natasha--

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I did not the origins of the mahamrityunjanjaap,I knew what it was but not in detail.
I loved how you beautifully correlated Twinkle as Parvati and how Kunj will get to see her beintehaa mohobbat for him.
The significance of kalash breaking the glass vase and how bebe will regret acceptance of Anita was insightful.
You are right,faith isn't logical,its either you believe or you don't but those that do stop looking for logic and just believe.
Looking forward to how to sketch Yuvraj's plan to have Twinkle's possession.Big smile

There are so many stories and legends that come in with every piece of mythology that it is indeed very intriguing. I always found it very distinctive how Sarnas were the ones out of all three families to worship a Hindu diety. Now I understand as Twinkle's role changed after she stepped into this house as Bahu and lakshmi. 

Yeah, I'm very excited for when Yuvi will himself end up revealing Anita's purpose of entry into Sarna mansion. That is very exciting track i'm awaiting. 

Oh YES!So so many stories with each little piece of information and I have just read bits of Hindu mythology, there are so many more too:)
p.s what is it that you haven't studied Areeba?lol mythology, numerology and what not,but it's good gives you a very wide and broad perspective to perceive things:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Oh YES!So so many stories with each little piece of information and I have just read bits of Hindu mythology, there are so many more too:)
p.s what is it that you haven't studied Areeba?lol mythology, numerology and what not,but it's good gives you a very wide and broad perspective to perceive things:)

Exactly. My favorite is Egyptian and Greek Mythology because they are rooted so far back are so ambitious in so many different ways. 

I love reading since i was like three. I read way too much and got into analyzing through that. I was 11 so thats where all this stems from. I'm really terrible with sciences so thats something i will be of no use of. LOL

DAPSG--Natasha--

DAPSG Newbie
DAPSG
DAPSG

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
 you explained Each and every scene significantly and analogically. beautifully written.

pulikaareeba_blossom

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thoroughly enjoyed this Areeba!
Today's episode was so heartwarming especially the scenes between Twinj and Leela and Twinj themselves, Twinkle is really very fierce when it comes to her relationship with Kunj, and as you said her touching his feet elevated him as God in her life. It sure would be interesting to see how she goes about protecting him and trying to wave off Luthra's attack.
Superb Analysis as usual Areeba.

pulikaareeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
This was amazing dude! As always you managed to make us see the light at the end of the tunnel Cool

areeba_blossom

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Areeba this is brilliant. you have given the reference so nicely. apt. someone needs to tweet this link to writers.

Thank you Jerry!! I always look forward to your comment!!

I'm sure the writers don't check out everything fans sent LOL
welcome. i always look forward to ur analysis.
They shpupd read ur posts

areeba_blossom

Go to top