India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

I'm tired of this sequence...

sweet_si_anu Goldie
sweet_si_anu
sweet_si_anu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

To be honest I really enjoy the wedding sequences in shows and specially yrkkh coz they execute them really well! 

But I am tired of this entire Naksh and Tara drama. There seems to be no chemistry like other characters on this show. Plus Tara's character has been portrayed to be so insecure and that it has lost it's charm and has started to annoy. Seems like she has this constant irritated look on her face nowadays. Maybe her character is meant to be shown this way for whatever reasons and if so.. I guess it is enough now. 

Even Naksh doesn't look head over heels in love with her anymore. Tara seems to be aways wanting attention and things and people behaving according to her own desire. Her whole life seems to revolve around Hockey. It is not wrong to have ambitions and goals.I completely support that but it irks me the way Naksh is mostly doing things to make her feel good and supported and she seems to care only about her - example 

• Going to Jaipur(surprise visit) to support her in her match while she had misbehaved just a day ago after Holi party ( the bhang scene) 
  • Trying to make her believe that her career will be secure post marriage

• On her engagement day they had to rush to the match ground .

on the other Tara keeps on complaining and doubting each and every person in the family be it bhua dadi who being old and orthodox keeps on questioning her ..but is bhua dadi really wrong here? Has Tara shown any major interest or responsibility towards the family? 

• She went to play match on her own engagement day
  • she wanted to go for her match/form filling thing when Naira was kidnapped 
  • Post holi-bhang drama she didn't bother to talk to Naksh and clear things up she once again chose to go to Jaipur to play match without even telling anyone. How irresponsible!
  • When Naksh was in HK and bhua dadi wanted to take her test didn't feel like she gave in her 100% she was more irritated than dedicated.
  • She constantly questions Naksh's family and conveniently forgets what all her family has done ... Due to her brother Naksh's mother was going to die...as if it is a small thing to ignore? How many times did her dadaji insult Akshara just coz she is a woman?
  • and so on.. i can only recall these incidences as of now.. I am sure there were 1-2 more. 

And how can I forget her ever instigating friend who keeps on filling her ear against her in laws. 

Either this track should end or cvs should make Tara look at least a little interested in Naksh and his family. YRKKH deserves a better story line! 

I am not asking to pleasing and begging or another bechari bahu drama or no concentration on career but some balance please! 

Sorry guys,No hard feelings or intentions to hurt anyone... Bas raha nahi gaya! I hope I don't get lots of hate comments! 

I am a silent reader here.. used to participate a lot long back in other show's forums..My name is Anu :) Hopefully i will be regular now on! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kapatinytinaTulsi_Smritiruchinaksh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top