Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

Guess ? (Page 4)

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Tellychakar took a little interview of Ratan. Smile

The beautiful and petite Ratan Rajpoot turned a year older recently. And she celebrated this occasion with orphaned kids and few close friends. "I had been to an orphanage as I love spending time with them; it was a great feeling," she informs Tellychakkar.com.
"I enjoy my birthday a lot no matter what, it's a very special day and I always spend it with my family. But this time I was away from them. One thing that I religiously follow on my birthday is touching my parents' feet, however, this time I couldn't and missed them a lot. Also, I used to demand gifts from them when at home. This time I got teddy bears, flowers and many more things," Ratan goes on to say.
What about party? "I am not a party person and don't party as such but I had a wonderful time with the kids and my friends." Ratan just loves fruit cakes and on this birthday she cut many of them. "I love fruit cakes and in all I cut 5 to 6 cakes including mango, chocolate, fruit cake and different flavors of chocolate."
Here's wishing Ratan a great life ahead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinLoveGudduKaraaliSymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Tellychakar took a little interview of Ratan. Smile

The beautiful and petite Ratan Rajpoot turned a year older recently. And she celebrated this occasion with orphaned kids and few close friends. "I had been to an orphanage as I love spending time with them; it was a great feeling," she informs Tellychakkar.com.
"I enjoy my birthday a lot no matter what, it's a very special day and I always spend it with my family. But this time I was away from them. One thing that I religiously follow on my birthday is touching my parents' feet, however, this time I couldn't and missed them a lot. Also, I used to demand gifts from them when at home. This time I got teddy bears, flowers and many more things," Ratan goes on to say.
What about party? "I am not a party person and don't party as such but I had a wonderful time with the kids and my friends." Ratan just loves fruit cakes and on this birthday she cut many of them. "I love fruit cakes and in all I cut 5 to 6 cakes including mango, chocolate, fruit cake and different flavors of chocolate."
Here's wishing Ratan a great life ahead.
Thank you Rajjo for sharing the article Smile Once again this is for you Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Thank you Rajjo for sharing the article Smile Once again this is for you Star

Cool Approve

SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Just thought I would share this with you guys.  Hopefully this actually posts on here.  Was having difficulty inserting this picture.  I like how they wrote Santoshi on the cake instead of Ratan.LOL  Also how cute is it with Ratan feeding Ayaz.  I wish this would happen on the show.  Except for maybe not have Dhairya look like he is gonna eat Santoshi's hand.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddurajni13SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanus85

Just thought I would share this with you guys.  Hopefully this actually posts on here.  Was having difficulty inserting this picture.  I like how they wrote Santoshi on the cake instead of Ratan.LOL  Also how cute is it with Ratan feeding Ayaz.  I wish this would happen on the show.  Except for maybe not have Dhairya look like he is gonna eat Santoshi's hand.Big smile

Okay looks like the picture didn't show up.   Also I can't give the link cause I get an error.  Well I will find a way.  Sorry.Unhappy

rajni13

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Just thought I would share this with you guys. Hopefully this actually posts on here. Was having difficulty inserting this picture. I like how they wrote Santoshi on the cake instead of Ratan.LOL Also how cute is it with Ratan feeding Ayaz. I wish this would happen on the show. Except for maybe not have Dhairya look like he is gonna eat Santoshi's hand.Big smile

Is this a video?
Tellychakar.or something else?
Please tell me. Smile
Thank you Big smile

SymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Just thought I would share this with you guys. Hopefully this actually posts on here. Was having difficulty inserting this picture. I like how they wrote Santoshi on the cake instead of Ratan.LOL Also how cute is it with Ratan feeding Ayaz. I wish this would happen on the show. Except for maybe not have Dhairya look like he is gonna eat Santoshi's hand.Big smile

Is this a video?
Tellychakar.or something else?
Please tell me. Smile
Thank you Big smile

I don't think there is video of this anywhere. It is just a collage of pics from the set of Ratan's birthday.  Here is a link.  Hopefully it works this time.

https://www.facebook.com/AndTVOfficial/photos/pb.451029031711499.-2207520000.1461290439./642689749212092/?type=3&theater

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinrajni13SymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@oceanus85 thank you dear for sharing the link. Hug

I'll post it later in forum. Now got to go.

SymphonyStar

Go to top