Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hospital Ward #547: Someone Force Me to be Productive (Page 2)

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by rainaM

You got this, Teddy! I believe in you. Just think spring break!
Lmao my Spring Break was second week of March, now it's straight summer vacate on May 10th LOL

I actually had a 4 hour break today and SURPRISE SURPRISE I completed a few assignments LOL, so now I feel like chilling. But then my nerd side is like get yo behind to work LOL

How's your work coming along?

I'm almost done with the pharmacology paper, so that's all well and good! And just took a microbiology exam so I don't have much to do for that class either. It's the lull before finalsLOL
and yoo, I swear that's what happens to me every time.. the minute I decide to do something remotely fun my superego springs up telling me I could be studying right now. That's why I love OS's, I can't commit to actual books, not while i'm in college LOL
OO yay! And oh my, I'm taking microbio next semester, is it fun?

Lmao seriously I'ma asking myself if I'm kidding but I'm not Cry but imma hang around here for some time LOL. I'm nit a huge bookworm but omg all fan fiction is my bestie rn, well deserved breaks LOL

Microbio? It's not too bad. Better than orgo!

I'm, well I use to be a YUGEE (Oh, the Bernie feels) bookworm. Not so much anymore, I never have the time to read! 
I'm taking that next semester too. Anatomy, microbo & orgo joyyy!

Aww haha, I only read what's assigned LOL

NOOO, don't do that to yourself! Orgo and microbio and anatomy on top of that? Why? I'll pray for you girl. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
good morning

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@Raina: I don't have much of a choice, those are pre-reqs for the graduate phase of the pharmacy program Cry 1st year of undergrad is almost over, second and then 4 years of pharmmm. I'm gonna die, aren't I? CryCryCry

Thank you for your prayers LOL, lord knows imma need them omg. 

Edited by teddyyy - 19 April 2016 at 9:02pm
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

good morning
Good morning Jerry! Other than Raina, Nemo, Karen, Riya, Nats, I barely saw anyone here Cry
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

I don't have much of a choice, those are pre-reqs for the graduate phase of the pharmacy program Cry 1st year of undergrad is almost over, second and then 4 years of pharmmm. I'm gonna die, aren't I? CryCryCry

A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do LOL. You'll pull through In Sha Allah! Orgo isn't too bad, you just gotta practice a lot. It's almost like math. You actually need to do the problems to do well on the exams just knowing the concepts isn't good enough. Learned that the hear way ConfusedLOL

teddyyy

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

good morning

Morning Jerry! How are you?
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

I don't have much of a choice, those are pre-reqs for the graduate phase of the pharmacy program Cry 1st year of undergrad is almost over, second and then 4 years of pharmmm. I'm gonna die, aren't I? CryCryCry

A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do LOL. You'll pull through In Sha Allah! Orgo isn't too bad, you just gotta practice a lot. It's almost like math. You actually need to do the problems to do well on the exams just knowing the concepts isn't good enough. Learned that the hear way ConfusedLOL
Lmaooo yep exactly! Inshallah Embarrassed

Yeah I feel like with chemistry in general you need to study concepts and work out problems, I have a tough prof this semester so at least he's preparing me LOL
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Lmaooo yep exactly! Inshallah Embarrassed

Yeah I feel like with chemistry in general you need to study concepts and work out problems, I have a tough prof this semester so at least he's preparing me LOL

Lucky are those who have good professors! *sighs* LOL 

teddyyy

Go to top