Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

show is on track

aimlost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i am happy that the show is finally on track. I was tired of that Khosla track. I mean seriously after few episodes i thought may be he is the real hero. They should concentrate more on Shravan-Sumans relationship rather than on a court case. With the new OLv my heart is beating faster. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Wrap this court case ASAP. Give more focus on Shravan -sumann, Shravans family. 

And hopefully they can start a new track where Tiwari family gets a marriage proposal for Suman. I mean it will be awesome to see Shravans expression when he comes to know that sumans family is planning to get her married.πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said ..completely agree with you !!!
I'm so glad ..finally this Ghosla-khosla track is ending ..Can't wait for next week ! :)
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why sravan should always suffer is it obvious that sravu loves her. So marriage proposal se kya Naya hoga. It's sumo who needs to realize sravu importance in her life.
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Why sravan should always suffer is it obvious that sravu loves her. So marriage proposal se kya Naya hoga. It's sumo who needs to realize sravu importance in her life.

agreed! enough of shravan proving himself to suman - it is high time she does something for him too
Gallant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we have seen angry shravu caring sharavu... romantic side we have to see yet.. i wan see his fab expressionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...