Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Haha wondering what hell they planning

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratikamonange

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

What a price to pay for that sindoor! Pragya is silly to want it at that cost. The hubby who tricked her into a fake marriage first and now divorced her tricking her at her most vulnerable, she wants his sindoor? Sad.

And what was Daadi saying? Pragya put on this charade to win Abhi's love? I thought she had that. All she was trying to do was to out his sister and ex and stop them from ruining him. Pragya in fact ended up almost making Abhi hate her so for Daadi to say Pragya was doing all this to win Abhi's love was far-fetched.

Abhi needs a kick up his shin for continually failing to live up to his marital promise to honor and cherish the woman he married. And for Pragya to persist in trusting the sindoor in her maang that was filled under false pretext is nonsensical to say the least. She should be happy she is rid of the obligation of protecting this man child and the need to keep trying to prove the strength of a non-existent relationship based on the red powder in the parting of her hair. Obviously, both the mangalsutra and kumkum mean nothing and have no significance to the man who married her.

And the gall of the man to expect her to forgive him even for this trespass (precap) is beyond mere temerity.

Thanks dear
pragya cried for abhi is not fair because he doesn't bother
Must be 2 in a relationship but here pragya was always alone
From what I see is going to continue forever as sad really
I prefer to watch Tanu and pragya scene that to see Abhi with false excuse
He gets on my nerves
I wonder what will be his next mistake?

He will keep making mistakes and she will keep forever forgiving him and in that will lie her self-sacrificing greatness and he will remain the spoilt, much adulated male. She will take pride in her indulgence of his follies and he will expect that as his inherent right. Theirs will be a glorified tale of love etched in the skies with bright, nay, rock stars, for other soap women to follow in Pragya's hallowed footsteps.

Go to top