Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Mamiji Vs Maasi - Sabse selfish kaun?

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7hm2630Gallant_AmyChoco_nith125MrDarcyfanRi21rekha.366

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Hey niki nice post dear. I agree Masi is more selfish she have no respect for her father and her dead sister. At least Mami ji out side of the family but Masi it's her own house her own father and her own sister child. But she don't care about them. Masi Maa samman hothi Hai but I don't think she ever behave mother figure to sumo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712Lifez_Beautiful

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Also suman.seems to like maami more than.maasi... She always says maama Maami and naanu brought her up never mentions maasi.. 
Maasi seems to have no children and still she dont have any motherly affection towards her own sisters's daughter.. Its strange... Maama eventhough not vocal about it loves suman... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishankLifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Hey niki nice post dear. I agree Masi is more selfish she have no respect for her father and her dead sister. At least Mami ji out side of the family but Masi it's her own house her own father and her own sister child. But she don't care about them. Masi Maa samman hothi Hai but I don't think she ever behave mother figure to sumo.

Thnks dear. Embarrassed N seriously I find maasi more irritating than mamiji. Mami at least is brave enough to ask n demand for the things she wants, selfish or not but maasi says crap about her own dad n niece to maasi n then acts so nice in front of others leaving mami to do all the dirty work! Angry Ugh these ppl r more dangerous than ppl who badmouth us to our faces- the peet mein chura types these are! Sleepy
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spnfan

Also suman.seems to like maami more than.maasi... She always says maama Maami and naanu brought her up never mentions maasi..
Maasi seems to have no children and still she dont have any motherly affection towards her own sisters's daughter.. Its strange... Maama eventhough not vocal about it loves suman...

So true! Like it was actually mami who suggested they each gv 25 l for Suman's mrg n maasi just agreed. Shouldn't it be the maasi who is suggesting such stuff?! I rly dunno why tiwariji doesnt ask dat useless husband of hers to do some other work until he gets chowki or jagrata contract?! Sleepy
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Maasi is more selfish.Maasi means mother like but she didnt acts so.She didnt have kid but no affection for sumo preeti or even cutipie daboo.She acts nice infront and badmouth on back.Mami is atleast show her intentions she face from front but masi joins mami from back.Bablooji doesnt work so what you are waiting lady.Doesnt feel a little shame when mama sumo paying for your expenses.
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I agree. Masi is just as selfish as Maami, actually worse. She cares nothing for her Dad, nor his feelings and cares nothing for her dead sister or her child! Honestly the woman is a waste of space. Tiwari ji has two losers for children. Sameer and Rachna who appear not to have achieved anything significant in their lives. They are living in a big house built by their Dad and want to sell it from under him to make money for themselves. Money they would never get if not for him!

Massi didnt say ONE word to defend her Father when Maami was ripping into him. Such a daughter is a shame to even call your own! So Maasi is more selfish hands down!
_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Hello there
Good post.This is precisely what I mentioned in another post a couple of days back..It isnt Maami who ought to b scrutinised. Instead , the Maasi is the one to b looking out for.
She acts all chui mui..but when it comes to supporting Maami ,she is the first to raise her hand. Even her hub had reservations abt the whole selling house.
There isn't any point in 'acting nicely' with a person,if u don't at the very least lend an ear to the other persons problems. For maasi, it's always been me, me. Which is why I loved yesterday's scene where Maama hugs Suman.He may b 'spineless' but at least he cares.
Even if u look at the incident where they missed flight to US, Maasi looked more annoyed as if its HER son whom she won't b seeing.
But the characterisation isn't unusual.Cuz I have seen similar leeches at close quarters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Go to top