Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Fight between Naaginn co-stars, Mouni Roy to be replaced (Page 2)

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Lol. Sure. Barely a week's shoot is remaining but Mon is serving a months notice. Remaining 3 weeks kya jhaadu nikaalegi set pe? And everyone on creative team treat her like a princess but sure she feels very unappreciated. Tongue

And can't believe members are still falling for such nonsense.

they have copied another show another lead ka article and changed the name ..it is so obvious LOLLOLLOL..people really have so much time for this nonsense...LOL

and poor her on whom this article is based...she seemed to have issues in her personal life and creative differences due to which she wants to opt out and no where has she mentioned anything about her co star...also one wonders who gave whom notice LOLLOL

media also needs to decide whether mouni and arjun are buddies,or having an affair or are bitter enemies and then tell us clearly as wellLOLLOL...

media pagal ho gayi haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29foram.

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Lol. Sure. Barely a week's shoot is remaining but Mon is serving a months notice. Remaining 3 weeks kya jhaadu nikaalegi set pe? And everyone on creative team treat her like a princess but sure she feels very unappreciated. Tongue

they have copied another show another lead ka article and changed the name ..it is so obvious LOLLOLLOL..people really have so much time for this nonsense...LOL

and poor her on whom this article is based...she seemed to have issues in her personal life and creative differences due to which she wants to opt out and no where has she mentioned anything about her co star...also one wonders who gave whom notice LOLLOL

media also needs to decide whether mouni and arjun are buddies,or having an affair or are bitter enemies and then tell us clearly as wellLOLLOL...

I know. It amazes me how members fall for the same crap everytime..even after getting segments and pictures of ArNi together. LOL And dunno which show this article is really based on but I find it funny that someone actually took the time to change names and post it on Naagin page to panic fans. ROFL 

ArNi ka relationship status is ever changing like Facebook status. Har do din mein they are either loggerheads, either in love and having an affair or just friends who like each other as siblings. ROFL 

sun29foram.

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

media pagal ho gayi haiROFL

waise sane thi kab ...LOLLOL

slippery_chilkaforam.

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged

I know. It amazes me how members fall for the same crap everytime..even after getting segments and pictures of ArNi together. LOL And dunno which show this article is really based on but I find it funny that someone actually took the time to change names and post it on Naagin page to panic fans. ROFL 

ArNi ka relationship status is ever changing like Facebook status. Har do din mein they are either loggerheads, either in love and having an affair or just friends who like each other as siblings. ROFL 

their relationship status has become a national issue now LOLLOL...and the speed with it changes is even more hilarious ROFL

and yup after the segments and the pictures stillLOL...or did we miss noticing the gun pointed on mouni ka head which forced her to shoot with arjun and then pose with him for a pic...LOLLOL..

let us wait after 2 days what would be the status LOLLOL

Edited by sun29 - 20 April 2016 at 1:03am

LuvArTi4everforam.

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged

their relationship status has become a national issue now LOLLOL...and the speed with it changes is even more hilarious ROFL

and yup after the segments and the pictures stillLOL...or did we miss noticing the gun pointed on mouni ka head which forced her to shoot with arjun and then pose with him for a pic...LOLLOL..

More than ArNi and their fans, the media is more worried about their relationship status. 

I am sure her smile was full of panic in the picture with Arjun ROFL isiliye she HAD to pose with him. ROFL

Next pretty sure..wo dono ek dusre ko gaaliyaan denge or goliyaan maarenge ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
This is not logically or practically possible as show is gonna be over in a month. I have read somewhere that the whole cast including sesha shivanya n rithik would be retained for season 2. I don't have any doubts in that. Only sangram singh is under highest threat. Hope he also makes it alive LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
can i know what bloody big fight happened b/w ArNi...becos none of you reported...and you claiming reported...make up your mind...are ArNi great buddies?...sworn enemies?or having an affair...Dead

maharathikarna

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged

More than ArNi and their fans, the media is more worried about their relationship status. 

I am sure her smile was full of panic in the picture with Arjun ROFL isiliye she HAD to pose with him. ROFL

Next pretty sure..wo dono ek dusre ko gaaliyaan denge or goliyaan maarenge ROFL 

LOLLOL..i can clearly see the heading ...goliyoon ki raasleela ...naaghin aur ritik LOL

foram.

Go to top