Fight between Naaginn co-stars, Mouni Roy to be replaced

eyada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Naaginn(Colors) is the top show right now on Indian Television and it is setting a trend, making way for more supernatural-themed shows.

But something seems to be amiss with the leads of the show, Arjun Bijlani and Mouni Roy. Previously we informed about the big fight between the Naaginn leads which had started to cool down but now we hear the rapport shared by the costars has turned sour leading to the decision Mouni has refused to shoot with Arjun due to personal problems arising with the direction of their scenes thus the showmakers have given Mouni a notice of 1 month, we called Mouni and here's what she had to say: ''Yes, I'm serving my notice period. I have been continuously shooting for the show and giving my 100 percent but all that seems to be going unappreciated. I have personal problems I'm dealing with and I do not need that kind of stress at work also but the creative team have refused to comply, my integrity is above all fame.''

Well we hope Mouni and the team sort out their differences soon!

source nagin fb page

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it seems like season 2 is jinxed...
what one month notice period when the show is ending in few days time
sdmalde thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this article is fake.
When the show is set to end within a month, the talk about one month notice period doesn't make any sense.
Spoilers ko aur kuchh kaam nahi hai...

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What does replaced mean hear?
The show is ending in a few days anyway?

Does this refer to season 2?
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Lol. Sure. Barely a week's shoot is remaining but Mon is serving a months notice. Remaining 3 weeks kya jhaadu nikaalegi set pe? And everyone on creative team treat her like a princess but sure she feels very unappreciated. πŸ˜›

And can't believe members are still falling for such nonsense.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Lol. Sure. Barely a week's shoot is remaining but Mon is serving a months notice. Remaining 3 weeks kya jhaadu nikaalegi set pe? And everyone on creative team treat her like a princess but sure she feels very unappreciated. πŸ˜›

And can't believe members are still falling for such nonsense.

they have copied another show another lead ka article and changed the name ..it is so obvious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..people really have so much time for this nonsense...πŸ˜†

and poor her on whom this article is based...she seemed to have issues in her personal life and creative differences due to which she wants to opt out and no where has she mentioned anything about her co star...also one wonders who gave whom notice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

media also needs to decide whether mouni and arjun are buddies,or having an affair or are bitter enemies and then tell us clearly as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ridiculous article🀣.
thanks for the laughter🀣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

they have copied another show another lead ka article and changed the name ..it is so obvious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..people really have so much time for this nonsense...πŸ˜†

and poor her on whom this article is based...she seemed to have issues in her personal life and creative differences due to which she wants to opt out and no where has she mentioned anything about her co star...also one wonders who gave whom notice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

media also needs to decide whether mouni and arjun are buddies,or having an affair or are bitter enemies and then tell us clearly as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

media pagal ho gayi hai🀣
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

I know. It amazes me how members fall for the same crap everytime..even after getting segments and pictures of ArNi together. πŸ˜† And dunno which show this article is really based on but I find it funny that someone actually took the time to change names and post it on Naagin page to panic fans. 🀣 

ArNi ka relationship status is ever changing like Facebook status. Har do din mein they are either loggerheads, either in love and having an affair or just friends who like each other as siblings. 🀣 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

media pagal ho gayi hai🀣

waise sane thi kab ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†