Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dark FF: The Withered Angel|Part 7|1/10 (Page 52)

ina_saahil Senior Member
ina_saahil
ina_saahil

Posted: 10 December 2016 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Quite a strong and a bold topic to write on.

The amount of pain that Khushi has gone is simply unthinkable and unbearable. BUt she is still living her life and I must say that it needs a lot of courage to do so after all that she has faced.
The word 'Man' in her life has become a stain because none of the men she knew have ever offered a helping hand instead they had pushed her to the darkest corners of pit.

Also what I found a bit puzzling was Khushi's reaction to Arnav. I mean as far as I could see Arnav is all normal with Khushi... yes he is appreciating her beauty but is not looking at her lustfully, is he? So why Khushi feels that Arnav is also like one of those predator men?

Well lets see how this one progresses.
Continue soon.

Lots Of Love.. SmileSmile

-Slytherclaw- IF-Sizzlerz
-Slytherclaw-
-Slytherclaw-

Posted: 10 December 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ina_saahil

Quite a strong and a bold topic to write on.

The amount of pain that Khushi has gone is simply unthinkable and unbearable. BUt she is still living her life and I must say that it needs a lot of courage to do so after all that she has faced.
The word 'Man' in her life has become a stain because none of the men she knew have ever offered a helping hand instead they had pushed her to the darkest corners of pit.

Also what I found a bit puzzling was Khushi's reaction to Arnav. I mean as far as I could see Arnav is all normal with Khushi... yes he is appreciating her beauty but is not looking at her lustfully, is he? So why Khushi feels that Arnav is also like one of those predator men?

Well lets see how this one progresses.
Continue soon.

Lots Of Love.. SmileSmile
Thank you so much. This appreciation means a lot to me. About Khushi's fears, read this part:

Khushi Gupta.

The woman who held the control over my thoughts for awhile for now. I let my eyes wander over the sensuous lady who had just entered my room while I couldn't help but stare at her immaculate beauty and relish the magnificence which she exuded from every inch of hers.

-------

These are Arnav's thoughts. If your thoughts run in the direction of admiration, unknowingly you tend to let in lust into your gaze. I know how that feels. I have been sexually abused, and till date I have never been able to freely walk into front of a guy whom I don't know much. I know not every guy is like that but your brain turns paranoid and it is involuntary and what Khushi experienced, that is beyond expression and description so it is just a reflex. Women are said to have the ability to sense gaze on them and distinguish the types and I just used that here.

Hope I cleared your doubt. Please feel free to share your opinions.

Love,
Yagya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newmoon18

-Slytherclaw-
-Slytherclaw-

Posted: 11 December 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

All the perseverance and tolerance which I had stored in me for the day had vanished into thin air the minute my eyes landed on the disgusting sight of Varun Chopra. The sheer audacity of the man to shatter me and still eye me as an object of pleasure for him managed to ignite a fire which could not be doused by any word or action.

Although I had completely lost trust on my destiny, a small inconsolable, desolate and innocent part of mine hoped that the scumbag would not utilize the opportunity to poison the ears of my boss and abduct me from my only haven and heaven of my life.

The more saner part of me wonders if he had exploited the opportunity to his advantage and my new boss was going to fire me. He doesn't exactly seem to be the one who would respect anyone of the kind he had used to warm his beds in the nights and even if he did not show his disrespect towards me and would let me work here, he would turn out to be the same predator every other man in my life had been. The lust in his gaze makes relive the darkest memories of my life and it would not astound me if his actions do the same some day. After all, I have no reason to trust; him or anyone else in the world.

The man occupying my thoughts at the moment walks into the room, breaking the trail of thoughts. I jump to my feet in surprise, not out of respect. Of course, he had earned his fame through his hardwork but his behavior towards me, neither his gaze nor his sweet nature to the point of suspicion hardly appeals to me to respect him. His expressions, as usual, do not reveal much about his thought process and the ray of light in my heart began to glow brighter.

"Sorry for making you wait, Ms.Gupta. There had been a miscommunication regarding the schedule for the day and hence the wait. I hope you did not mind," he says, taking his seat as he signs to me to resume my seat.

"Of course not, ASR," I mutter, looking straight into his eyes, looking for any signs of sarcasm or relent in them, only to be pleasantly disappointed.

He seemed to be unnerved by my actions and seemed to think something deeply. There was a certain calculative look on his face which made gear up for an awkward moment. And my instinct proved to be right.

"Ms.Gupta, how do you know Mr.Chopra?" he asks. Why did he have to remind me of that foul bas*ard? The mere enunciation of his name is enough make me want to put all my martial arts training into practice. Although I had been prepared for an awkward question, the situation proved that I could never be prepared enough to talk about my past, especially to the chairman of AR.

"No offense intended, ASR, but none of your business," I say sternly. I could see that he was surprised by my tone and look, but I don't try to tone it down. He might be the ASR but he cannot probe into the lives of his employees.

"None taken. I was merely curious, Ms.Gupta. That if you know someone from such a high position from some company, why would you join AR designs. My apologies if my question offended you in any manner," he says, looking genuinely sorry.

Momentarily I feel guilty for channeling my anger on that jerk onto my boss but I choose to ignore it considering that he had not been a saint towards me.

"It's fine, Mr.Raizada. Let's move on to the discussion," I say, knowing that I did not have any right to instruct my boss what to do and when to do. But I seek a distraction so badly that I would not care about the consequences of literally ordering my boss around, after being the employee for merely two days.

He seemed to be even more surprised at my words but nodded at me in an affirmative fashion. Maybe he was not as inconsiderate and dis-compassionate as I thought he would not be. Although his presence made my body tingle in synchronization with the pain of yesteryear, my desolate heart seeking a twig to hold onto still likes to believe that he was not as ruthless as the men I had seen throughout my life. And my instinct was right. Again.

"Since this is the winter edition of AR Fashion Show, we should decide upon a theme for the show-stopper's dress which would go well with the season. I think we should keep up the AR tradition for having pastel colors in the palette. What do you say, Ms.Gupta?"

Undoubtedly pastel colors would look good for a winter theme but every single fashion house in the world would have its thoughts running in the same direction. What would set AR apart if it follows the same suite?

"ASR, why don't we break this tradition? Sure, pastel colors are a signature of AR designs and we are known for it but won't we be typecasted if we continue the same? I feel that traditions have to be broken to create new ones from the old ones," I say. He seemed to ponder over my idea deeply, as he seemed impressed for a second before he hid it effectively under his expression-less facade.

"Could you elaborate, Ms.Gupta?" He says after a minute of thought, in which he probably gave an image to my idea in his own style.

"Raizada standard is pastel and the opposite of it is neon. So how about we cross these both, create a pastel version of neon color and design a dress? I am sure it would be quite a sensation."

"I am quite unable to image that one in my mind. Would you mind presenting an example?" He questions, looking curious and intrigued. His expressions gave me a boost that I was going on the right direction.

I nod at him as I open the spare template I have in my laptop and start filling in colors.

"Just give me a minute, ASR."

"Sure," he says, as he leans back to rest his back against the backrest of the chair.

I look at the thousands of colors available on the palette as I contemplate which would be the right option to fill in. Blue and green have been one of my favorite colors since a very young age. Our community followed the tradition of marrying young girls to an idol of Krishna before pushing them into our gruesome profession. The peacock blue and the immaculate shade of green which are a part of the peacock feather which the blue lord adorns in his hair had been my favorite since I began noticing the ritual. Though I had never been a part of the ritual, it still remained close to me through these years and I decide on the variants of the same colors for my new dress.

Giving one last final look to my design and getting impressed by it, I turn to my boss, hoping that it would fetch the same impression from him as well.

"This is how I thought it would look. Hope it would not disappoint you, ASR."

He looked taken by surprise for a second before smiling widely at it.

"You have proven yet again that I had not been wrong on having you on board for the show-stopper's dress. And yes, our theme colors have been chosen. They would be a combination of pastel and neon," he says with a wide grin on his face as I let myself relish the moment and the sense of achievement accompanying it.

------------

Edited by -Slytherclaw- - 12 December 2016 at 12:03am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_aroraNagdipbaxter75snehal91Zebi9191ddda2006munu24janShalvikamathurluv_arowinsangeethbalabrinnysonu10ssdewi83SimmideepakVarshaPrettyammullu1unnik7scorpia11nilmanthiyamappysonia1096khushiarshaoshinchaudharyJanu75Nazzz16chinnuluNonie12345bluesky10Pdrovervarsha2KDrockstarloverLily30candyjanvrindaguptasweetydoll32star_fan1sudhareddyangeldream14pakpearlRadhikeranijeb1-Roshini-pup03ranogillnewmoon18sanghita0000Linsie-PyaariBhootni-

-Slytherclaw-
-Slytherclaw-

Posted: 12 December 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
POSTED!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha2KDrockstarloverLily30Nonie12345pakpearl

nandrajogdivya IF-Dazzler
nandrajogdivya
nandrajogdivya

Posted: 12 December 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
excellent awesome fantastic