Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dark FF: The Withered Angel|Sneak Peek of Part 7|19/7 (Page 44)

bluesky10 IF-Rockerz
bluesky10
bluesky10

Posted: 06 October 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the update dear 

-Slytherclaw- IF-Sizzlerz
-Slytherclaw-
-Slytherclaw-

Posted: 12 October 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged

For everyone it would seem that a new day had arrived but for a certain Khushi Gupta, every day was the same. Every day required the same amount of caution, perseverance and calmness to be productive and safe, for the lack of better synonym.

She glanced at herself in the tiny mirror she had managed to purchase from the meager amount she received from her savior, an old woman who looked beyond the thoughts and beliefs of her age and took her in.

She appeared to be in her late thirties. The way dark circles adorned her unusually pale face made her look way older than her chronological age. Rightfully so, she thought. When her psychological age was more than her chronological age, it only made sense that her looks match up to her brains.

Layers of makeup were donned on her face to hide the lifeless face of hers. As she applied a thick layer of mascara to bring some light to her eyes, she realized that light had been sucked beyond repair from those eyes of hers. Yet, she couldn't afford to turn up looking every bit of an insomniac and anemic as she was, as that would only give way to suspicions.

Applying a thin layer of nude lipstick, Khushi gave her changed self a look. She looked immaculately professional with her beige pencil skirt and black blouse; all plain and her high ponytail.

Grabbing the laptop given to her by her employing company, Khushi began walking towards the door to depart from the confines of her home. Although she was extremely grateful to have a roof over her head, she could hardly live in the house, given its poor ventilation. It reminded her of the brothels she worked in to an extent where she lived in those experiences of her every time her mind was left empty by her work.

Locking the main door with a sigh, Khushi walked past the tiny temple which was present just before the entrance of the home, wondering if it would be foolish of her to ask something from the one who took away her everything, yet letting out a simple prayer in her mind for the day to go normally. She knew that asking for a good day was beyond her. It felt like ages since she had one and now it seemed like a vague thought, impossible to be captured into reality.

------------------------------------

AR Designs,

Arnav Singh Raizada walked into his elegant office, forcing everyone to rise up to their feet as a gesture of respect. Years of hardwork and sleepless nights had resulted in what people call good luck, but he knew that it was much more than sheer luck.

"ASR!"

His secretary stopped him mid-path, much to his annoyance.

"Yes, Manisha?" he said, nonchalantly.

"ASR, actually there has been a misunderstanding. The meeting with Malhotra Designs which was supposed to be tomorrow morning, accidentally got pre-poned to today morning. Since it is morning already, we couldn't even call them to enlighten them of the mishap. The meeting is scheduled in another 30 minutes," she said, without a sign of regret on her face.

If there was something he loathed with every fiber of his existence was the inability to accept one's mistakes and act haughty, and that was exactly what his secretary was doing.

"Don't you think you should be apologizing for the mishap, rather than almost ordering me to attend the meeting, Manisha?" he asked sternly.

The roughness of his tone had indicated the rise in his temper. The temper which was infamously dangerous for the security of their job. Manisha visibly shivered as she realized her folly.

"My apologies, ASR. I assure you that it wouldn't repeat," she said in a low tone, with her head bowed, having the dignity to feel ashamed.

"I hope the same, Manisha. Send the file to me and try to postpone the meeting by 15 minutes. Cite that the previous meeting had extended," he said curtly before making his way to his cabin.

--------------------------------
After 50 minutes,

Khushi had found herself amidst the terrible traffic of Delhi. Hoping that she was not too late and had not made the CEO of AR Designs wait, Khushi walked in as fast as her feet could carry her.

It came as a surprise to her when she found herself bumping against someone near her cubicle.

"I am sorry," she mumbled as she turned to look at her victim. Shock crawled onto her features as she beheld the sight of the person she grew to hate more than anyone else in her existence.

"My My! Is this Khushi Gupta whom I see in front of me?" said Varun, the man whom she had bumped against.

Goosebumps blanketed her skin as the memories of the damned night when he forced himself on her multiple times rushed into her troubled mind.

"How had I missed you darling? And you are working here? As a designer? Surely a wonder," he said with a cruel smirk dancing on his lips, as she averted her eyes from him with disgust etched on her features. Steeling herself, she angled her face to meet his eye with a determination that managed to catch Varun off-guard.

"Mind your own business, Varun. If you even dare to dream of touching me again, you will never be able to touch another woman in your life. Surely you deserve it but I don't think you want it. Consider this chance as a final gift from my side to you for the love you showered on me," she warned in a tone which could rival that of a serial killer.

Before Varun could come up with a reply for her, a voice interrupted him.

"Mr.Chopra?"

ASR walked down towards Khushi and Varun. Although he had not heard anything owing to his distance, their faces revealed enough to him to deduce that they had a past together.

" Mr. Chopra? I was expecting you in the conference room. Do you know Ms.Gupta by any chance?" questioned Arnav suspiciously as he alternated his vision between Khushi and Varun.

Khushi appeared flustered against her usual composed behavior, much to Arnav's surprise and the dangerous glint in Varun's eyes only added to his suspicion.

"Yeah, we have a long past together, Mr.Raizada. I will tell you about it, some other day. Sorry for not arriving at the conference room. I had bumped at this beautiful lady here and stopped to have a conversation. I hope you didn't mind."

"Certainly not, Mr.Chopra. Shall we head to the conference now?" asked ASR, his eyes never leaving Khushi, who chose to ignore his stare.

"Sure," said Varun as he turned towards Khushi.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Khushi. I seek the same pleasure again," he said menacingly with a smirk.

Remembering what her therapist had told, Khushi forcefully brought a smile to waltz on her lips as she forwarded her hand for a handshake which Varun, although confused, gladly accepted. Only after union of their hands did he realize his folly of accepting as Khushi ravaged his palm using her skill in martial arts.

"Pleasure meeting you too, Mr.Chopra."

--------------------

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 13 October 2016 at 2:26pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

suratparimaladNagdipRishitaJainbaxter75snehal91Zebi9191nitrit9sddda2006KayabiggestfanShalvikamathurp4peppaowinsangeethbalalovebadhanammullu1Swathiarshibrinnysonu10Savera84Simmideepakunnik7deesha1989nilmanina_saahilanaswara93oshinchaudharyneel11thiyamappysonia1096zida286pearlNazzz16chinnuluNonie12345PdroverDark-Beautybluesky10hajrambeernsweetydoll32sudhareddyAMAR_LOVEvarsha2KDjyothirockzrockstarloverLily30candyjanvrindaguptaphillips_2909rakiyoga123-Roshini-pup03angeldream14pakpearlRadhikeranijeb1newmoon18sanghita0000-PyaariBhootni-coolhi1988Linsie

-Slytherclaw- IF-Sizzlerz
-Slytherclaw-
-Slytherclaw-

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
POSTED

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha2KDrockstarloverLily30pakpearl

Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Loved part 4, brilliantly written Clap
Loved the way Khushi stood strong Clap
Just hope Arnav is not poisoned against Khushi, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm Big smile
Dark-Beauty IF-Rockerz
Dark-Beauty
Dark-Beauty

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Love it
Thanks for pm
deesha1989 Senior Member
deesha1989
deesha1989

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
superb update
chinnulu IF-Dazzler
chinnulu
chinnulu

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update
Loved it
Hope Varun doesn't cause problem for Khushi by filling Arnav's mind against Khushi which might not be good for her, after all the suffering she faced in her life she is staying strong and trying to built her life again. 
Thanks for the PM

Go to top