Tashan-e-Ishq

New Senior Member... Karen aka Kardooks!

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
YOU FINALLY MADE IT KAREN! 🥳
I am going to take this opportunity to tell you how glad I am that you are no longer restricted to post limits and can now post away to your hearts content 

Karen, as far as I've spoken to you, you're such a wonderful and genuine person! And I love you so much because you make me feel like I'm this amazing creation of God that you have all been blessed to come across. Meri itni bhi tareef mat kiya karo, my ego knows no bounds 🤣 Jokes aside, you are awesome and one of the first people I interacted with on this forum I think ❤️

You always make me laugh (not that thats hard but still 😆) and I love how you sidelined jeejs once Sid came into the picture. Biwi ho toh aisi 🤣 Love you dude!

Congratulations on Senior Member!

Only 800 more posts till you reach the disgusting colour that I have so you might want to take your time 😳🤣

Wish I knew how to input images but then again, I'm quite lazy so I probably wouldnt do it anyway 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats 🤗

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳😳You definitely know how to make a girl blush, why thank you Nemo. It's funny how you said I'm one of the first persons you interacted with as you are one of the first persons that I have interacted with and you're such a joy, that I look forward to chatting with you everyday😛. I think we bonded over Areeba's analysis.
Are you surprised that Jeejs was sidelined I mean it's Sid we're talking about, don't think he's too innocent though, as over the weekend he started calling me Twinkle, so who got sidelined now🤣
Love You Nemo ❤️
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Karen!!!!!! 😊
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg congratulations Karen! We've started talking daily recently and I'm so happy to be getting to know you more! You're absolutely amazinggg and really really sweet <3 I agree with Nemo, you sidelining Jeeju is hilarious lmfao. I love you loads and ooo here's a present: 

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the new colour ;)
kardooks thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Omg congratulations Karen! We've started talking daily recently and I'm so happy to be getting to know you more! You're absolutely amazinggg and really really sweet <3 I agree with Nemo, you sidelining Jeeju is hilarious lmfao. I love you loads and ooo here's a present: 

Thank You Teddy, same here as well, it's really wonderful talking to you and getting to know you, oh and thanks for the shirtless pic of Sid, just the way I like him😆as for sidelining Jeejs can you blame me I mean look at this man😳
kardooks thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshi2000

Congratulations Karen!!!!!! 😊

Thank You 
kardooks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Congrats 🤗

Thank you for the chocolates, a girl's favorite.
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kardooks

Thank You Teddy, same here as well, it's really wonderful talking to you and getting to know you, oh and thanks for the shirtless pic of Sid, just the way I like him😆as for sidelining Jeejs can you blame me I mean look at this man😳

Hehe I feel like when I'm talking to you & Nemo at the same time, it's just a lot of fangirling and me screaming internally and externally. 

Yo, #nvm I feel you, this man is too beautiful ☺️