India-Forums

Thrilling

irsha Senior Member
irsha
irsha

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
what a thrilling precap promoBig smile Pakku are on a #new mission... mission to check out Shashwat's loyalityConfused by a DNA test... Like seriously?Angry By conducting a DNA test of Shashwat and Aru, they are on their way to think Aara being siblingsShocked while they already think that she's trying to Phansao him...Sleepy Let it be... the trilling and interesting part is that according to my detective skills Wink Pakku's plan will go in Kumu's favourLOL ROFL As now by Shashwat's hair also being there Kumu will change Shashwat's hair with Cheemaji's and thats how Aradhya's DNA will match with Cheemaji's and not Shashwat's and Tulsi will be proved rightClap
And this would be the only good thing that Pakku would have done throughout their whole lifeTongue

Edited by irsha - 19 April 2016 at 3:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nishika22therealsparyan-GrilledCheese-shravanfan_Sapphire_

shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
i will love pakku for this great deed... but seriously dna test to find adultery. is she mad. had she never heard about precaution lol... anyway pakku are very modern. they are trying to prove Aara incest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irsha-GrilledCheese-_Sapphire_

Sashnihaa Groupbie
Sashnihaa
Sashnihaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irsha

what a thrilling precap promoBig smile Pakku are on a #new mission... mission to check out Shashwat's loyalityConfused by a DNA test... Like seriously?Angry By conducting a DNA test of Shashwat and Aru, they are on their way to think Aara being siblingsShocked while they already think that she's trying to Phansao him...Sleepy Let it be... the trilling and interesting part is that according to my detective skills Wink Pakku's plan will go in Kumu's favourLOL ROFL As now by Shashwat's hair also being there Kumu will change Shashwat's hair with Cheemaji's and thats how Aradhya's DNA will match with Cheemaji's and not Shashwat's and Tulsi will be proved rightClap
And this would be the only good thing that Pakku would have done throughout their whole lifeTongue
I totally agree with you! That's what I think is going to happen too! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irsha

irsha Senior Member
irsha
irsha

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravanfan

i will love pakku for this great deed... but seriously dna test to find adultery. is she mad. had she never heard about precaution lol... anyway pakku are very modern. they are trying to prove Aara incest.
LOL  long b4 the precap promo, in the epi while that Aba Saheb's Son in law was telling munshi (don't know his nameTongue ) abt What DNA test is... i was actually thinking that why Pavitra is listening with so much interestTongue And there she is... ready with her Brand new missionROFL

Edited by irsha - 19 April 2016 at 3:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishika22shravanfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index