Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF | Where Have You Been All My Life #2 | New Thread Opened...! (Page 126)

FreedomOfSpeech IF-Dazzler
FreedomOfSpeech
FreedomOfSpeech

Joined: 27 December 2014
Posts: 3034

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu344

Originally posted by ..Armor_ishra..

Originally posted by AttitudeQueen13

Originally posted by ..Armor_ishra..

Originally posted by AttitudeQueen13

I will comment after getting my update babes Evil Smile


me tooROFL
sachhi I am not spoiling anyone Cool



u have done it!!!!ROFL

I agree judge sabLOL
Haw how you people blame a kid like me Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu344attitudequeen17

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu344

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by AttitudeQueen13

Why 3months. Duniya mei vo ek hi packet bachi hai kya ROFL ROFL

LOL G... LOL
We were talking about past 3 months!
Puttar could do it just 1 or 2 times no ROFL

Se gayu it is sooo rare in ur storys that is y people r not beleavingLOL

I know right LOL
*face palm* Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreedomOfSpeechattitudequeen17

attitudequeen17 IF-Dazzler
attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Joined: 24 February 2016
Posts: 3419

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttitudeQueen13

Originally posted by Ashu344

Originally posted by ..Armor_ishra..

Originally posted by AttitudeQueen13

Originally posted by ..Armor_ishra..

Originally posted by AttitudeQueen13

I will comment after getting my update babes Evil Smile


me tooROFL
sachhi I am not spoiling anyone Cool



u have done it!!!!ROFL

I agree judge sabLOL
Haw how you people blame a kid like me Wink


gresshu di
kidShockedShocked
first gaya di and now uROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu344FreedomOfSpeech

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Joined: 15 March 2015
Posts: 14357

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Gaayu ROFL ROFL people know u very well Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreedomOfSpeechattitudequeen17

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Joined: 22 November 2014
Posts: 2709

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu344

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by Ashu344

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Waiting for a romantic update. ... with the use ofWinkWink

Do you think it's easy to make use of it when they are amidst two kids LOL

LOLLOLraat ko toh bache will be off to their room...
Plus puttars dialogue... - I want it, I want it , I want it, I want it tonightWink

He's poetic LOL
But kids Evil Smile

Cryso puttar will not have his ... bechara 3 monthsOuch

Yeah 3 months ROFL
Saint puttar Wink
No worries though Evil Smile


Puttar might be a saint but gayu is surely notWink
And we all know that dont we gayuLOL
And when she says he cant use it with 2kids around it means the other way round many times i mean may be he will not need to use itWink

Don't spoil me...
I'm a kid Embarrassed
*puppy eyes*

Says the writer of manmarziyan ROFL

Ya ya i totally beleave u LOLWink
EmbarrassedLOL
FreedomOfSpeech IF-Dazzler
FreedomOfSpeech
FreedomOfSpeech

Joined: 27 December 2014
Posts: 3034

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Someone asked me to GO . Mei jaaa rahi huuu sunliya na mei ja ra hi hu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

attitudequeen17

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu344

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by Ashu344

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Waiting for a romantic update. ... with the use ofWinkWink

Do you think it's easy to make use of it when they are amidst two kids LOL

LOLLOLraat ko toh bache will be off to their room...
Plus puttars dialogue... - I want it, I want it , I want it, I want it tonightWink

He's poetic LOL
But kids Evil Smile

Cryso puttar will not have his ... bechara 3 monthsOuch

Yeah 3 months ROFL
Saint puttar Wink
No worries though Evil Smile


Puttar might be a saint but gayu is surely notWink
And we all know that dont we gayuLOL
And when she says he cant use it with 2kids around it means the other way round many times i mean may be he will not need to use itWink

Don't spoil me...
I'm a kid Embarrassed
*puppy eyes*


Says the writer of manmarziyanROFL

Ya ya i totally beleave uLOLWink

I didn't write it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

attitudequeen17

attitudequeen17 IF-Dazzler
attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Joined: 24 February 2016
Posts: 3419

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttitudeQueen13

Someone asked me to GO . Mei jaaa rahi huuu sunliya na mei ja ra hi hu


Greeshu diShockedShocked
who told u????

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF || I Wish You Were My First Love #2 || Teaser@128 New Thread Opened

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: Gaya3sb   Replies: 1122   Views: 62163

Gaya3sb 1122 62163 27 April 2016 at 12:49pm by ...Forever...
YHM: New man in Shagun's life, next track will focus on her love life

Author: smritishah   Replies: 0   Views: 1473

smritishah 0 1473 31 July 2015 at 3:56am by smritishah
Bollywood life article A new man in ishita life

2 3

Author: Ash1911   Replies: 16   Views: 3797

Ash1911 16 3797 09 April 2015 at 1:43am by Mehak_KPian
reel life incident happen in real life

2

Author: ...EhSaas...   Replies: 10   Views: 4382

...EhSaas... 10 4382 23 July 2014 at 11:23am by ...EhSaas...
Reel life couple Karan and Divyanka cannot see eye-to-eye in real life

2 3

Author: ALUJNA21   Replies: 23   Views: 8663

ALUJNA21 23 8663 02 January 2014 at 11:14pm by Snigdha_Khanam

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index