FF | Where Have You Been All My Life #2 | New Thread Opened...! - Page 63

Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited...
I told ya to kill shaggy long back,look what she's doing now...
Wait did ya say shags has got gorgeous face🤣😲
Oh my that means even I'm gorgeous😆...you know why🤣
Anyways I thought she'll use herself in t a random woman to create differences, but shaggy knows if she'll tell ishita that Raman has an affair with her,phir uski bajegi toh she didn't... Smart shaggy🤣

Ishita believed shags ki bullshit,I was mad at her for believing that lady, but later realized that anyone in ishita's place would react that way...
My heart goes out to Raman, he did so much so that she's fine...now she's doubting him plus something he always dreaded is actually happening, she's not reacting which is obviously dangerous...
I loved the slap game😆
They fought, I thought they'd do it again in this update🤔😆
Continue soon...
P.S.we won't let ya die so easily,we'll pester you all your life😳
Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
This bi*** Shagun will never change she did it atlast she did wat she wanted bloody hell I jst want to kill her she wants only revenge nothing else den dat can I jst kill her??? I want to strangle her for doing this isn't she a women??? Can't she see wat happens in these cases??? Such a bi*** she is I jst hate her
Ishita yaar itna accusation Raman par Dnt u have trust in him?? But kar bhi kya sakte hein she is soo insecured and den shagun's words only added fire to her insecurities we can't even blame her for doubting Raman but dat contraceptive made their life hell or shld I say easy ??? She taught he is mocking her by bringing dat atlast hell broke and raman's pain whch he was keeping it with himself came out and ishita yaar ab kya hoga??
She is silent and there no reaction from her and puttar is dying to see a reaction from her he is soo vulnerable seeing her like dat and ishita is soo shocked omg this is soo heart wrenching Ayyoo Gaayu plzz continue soon Gaayu
I want ask to tell Raman abt shaguniya knowing these things and den her dirty game I want shaguniya to get punished for doing this to them she bloody deserves a punishment 😡
Gayu dii u always surprise me
I get an update to my favourite story 2 days back to back
I m soo happy
But about the update I have only one conclusion that Shagun is the biggest b***h on earth
She is a total sadist
She decided to leave raman nd now when he is happy in his own life she just can't bear that
She wants his world to revolve around her forever
She touched ishu fresh wound
Already ishu as having her doubts nd shagun's convo just acted like a catalyst .
I hate her soo much
Finally this confrontation made raman confess the truth
Broken ishra r the soo bad
They last part got me to tears
Ishu just can't react to it
Plz update soon 
Well written..
Continu
Awesome update buddy...I will wait for update...until then I will repeatedly read ur stories once again ...this update was awesome..how ishu going to cope up is the sad part..make next part soon and little bit light compare to this one pls..because I can't see RKB as cry baby..😭
Ishita is so numb. Hope she overcomes this. Raman also needs her, he was in pain alone for last 3 months.
So Shagun finally is successful. May be it's good fro IshRa, they both now know. But the confrontation wouldn't have been this ugly if Shagun wouldn't have used her cheap tricks.

But nice update
Awesome update
loved it very much

Wdh shagun is planning...!!
Wat she want to do and interfere again in ishra lyf..
Felt bad for ishra.