FF | Where Have You Been All My Life #2 | New Thread Opened...! - Page 46

Posted: 7 years ago
Nice teaser GMG..
Raman-Adi need a serious convo between them..

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I loved it a lot..
I just really loved raman & adi's fight cum confession...
I loved it a lot...
Those two are really really cute...

I totally loved whole update...
U know y..
Cz there was no shagun..
An update vthout shagun z always awesome yar..

Awesome

Edited by fSharm - 7 years ago
Teaser no 😭
Pls pls pls update asap
Thanks for pm
Edited...
Superb gaya...
Adi n Raman🤣🤣
Loved their bickering😆...jaisa baap waisa beta...nautanki😆
But how deeply n insanely do they love ishita Mann...both blamed each other for her tears...I loved their patch up soo cute❤️...both are heartbroken😭

Mihir n Raman
A friend like mihir is❤️
He thought it was cos of shagun...but when Raman cleared it wasn't he was sure it's ishita...he wanted to know his problem, n help him out...soo sweet😳

Ishita n Raman☺️
These two...she thinks he's not interested in her anymore😆...he's thinking about going on without doing it for six months🤣😆
Thankfully the doc didn't reveal anything... But how can they hide this from her...one or the other day she'll find out n that would be😭

Update soon...
Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
Now waiting for an update..
Update soon..
Wat shld I say?? I laughed or I cried?? I felt bad for three of them yaar pehle adi and Raman ko dekhke ishita lost it and she burst out at them I felt bad for it and den Raman and adi convo it was soo cute both are same to same yaar how cute dey both are and d way adi clung to Raman and cried his heart out and Raman showering his love on adi is jst awesome I so loved those moments between them and den ishita joined those moments and showered kisses on both of them ayyo I loved it soo much and Ruhi another jallu like Raman came and embarassed both of them but she is soo cute yaar and she also got her share of kisses from her ishima ayyo cute family they are Raman yaar he is loosing it all his patience is really gr8 re he is keeping it in himself he doesn't know whom to share things with and ishita's words dat they are hiding things from her and she is also emotionally and physically drained out he can only share things with Mihir and wen he was abt to ishita came there and her innocent questions dat is she going to die ayyo my heart went for her yaar she wants to live her life with Raman adi and Ruhi and d way she asked him abt his affairs bechara puttar yaar Kare toh kya Kare he is increasing prbs for himself but he can't say d truth to her too and she was telling day she became fat as a teddy and puttar saying teddy's are cute awww so cute and he denied her for going on diet as he knows very well how weak she is and d doc also told d same to her she is so anemic and she asked Raman and assured to confine things within her God and den here biwi is all set to seduce puttar wen he is trying real hard to keep his hands off her and den she asking again abt boredom and affairs puttar waise hi Bahut emotional hein this made him frustated and frst tym he showed his anger on her and biwi couldn't take it and she walked out of the room ab kya karega puttar?? Jkr is annoyed and he shld pacify her Varna toofan ayega continue soon gaayu
Nice GMG..
Adi-Raman fight & make up is cute..
Ishita is fed up of them..
Raman is really paavam..
He is handling everything alone..
Lovely update..
Raman n adi had a conversation or a confrontation!!!
Raman is taking so much care of ishita.. but if she comes to know, it should be from Raman.. 
Shagun knowing is like a ticking time bomb..
 Continue asap..
are...he should tell the truth to her,...simply he is increasing her tension..poor woman:(