Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update
very emotional
adi loved him 
update soon
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was expecting that this was the case but 2 months continuously gave me doubts. It is definitely painful to know that you can conceive but that baby can't survive, and now its on Ishita's health.
Loved Adi calling Amma to Ishita, so lovely moment. He is being possessive about his Amma. Shagun your cheap tricks will always be there.

I know it would be painful for Ishita to know about miscarriage but if Raman will distance himself from Ishita, it would increase her insecurity; so better Ishita should see the reports.
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shaggy yaar kab sudhrogi Tum hamesha Raman ke peeche padi rehti Ho and ishita hahaha jallu hogayi I like this possesive side of her adi is such a sweet heart yaar he accepted her as his mother and called her Amma and he is print of Raman even his body language and facial expressions are same as Raman and I am in awe of him he showed Shagun her place and supported ishita infront of her and Raman toh ishita ko surprise dena Chala tha but ulta hogaya Sab I hope ishita won't get tha reports she will be shattered for sure I had this dnt dat may be it was because of this reason but yaar this is really brutal many shld this happen to them they don't deserve dat and Raman's love and care of ishita is jst eternal yaar ishita ke alava vuse kuch nahi chahiye and he made it clear to the doctor too I am really proud of Raman he is such a sweet heart but puttar dnt make ur life a mess in hiding this truth okay it may cost ur happily married life so take steps with caution Gaayu 🤗 for updating this ❤️
dtlover08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update
Adi part was cute.
But felling bad for Ishra😭
What will happen next

Nyx- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice. Curious what happens next.
Divek-ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it..
Very emotional updt..
Finally adi accept ishu..
Continu
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dont know whether to b happy o sad...
Happy as adi accepted ishu as his mother o sad as ishu had two miscarriages...
Raman z soo loving...
He love ishu a lot...
He just want ishu to b happy & healthy only...
Cant wait more to see ishu's reaction update soonish..
niki996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Luved ishrudi scene..the way they were tryin to fit into her arms...n miscarriage...woolooow..an amazing twist...waiting how ll ishra support each other in dis tough situation...amazing update...nxt prt sooon ..plz..
zeenucharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg what an update... Keep it up
Meenakshi_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amma... from adi so cute ...  two miscarage  so sad when ishu know this how could she handle it..
i can't wait to know  pls update soon amd i like ishu's possiveness towards adi and raman😊