India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters to Sumo: April 19th- I am here for you

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

You know whenever you call, I pick up. Day or night, I always pick up the phone when you call. So tell me, what do you have against picking up my call ? All I am  trying to saying is that I am sorry. I realize I made the mistake of taking the easy way out. I forgot about the importance of proving Priya Aunty innocent. I forgot how important it is to you to clear your mother's name..and trust me, its important to me too.

I told you na, I messed up and I will fix it. And I put on my rational Shravan hat on last night to come up with a solid plan. Unfortunately, the plan needs everyone on board, including your Mami ji. And if I didn't respect you and Nana ji, I would have a few colorful words for her. How can she say we have no right on the Tiwari villa ? The Tiwari Villa has some of my fondest childhood memories, memories of us. And she so heartlessly cast us aside. Forget about me. Maybe I don't have any right. But how can she say you have no right ? The house is yours too.  You have been caring for the house and these undeserving people for years. It breaks my heart to see that these people don't respect you. Is this what you grew up around ? Oh Sumo, I am so sorry.

That day at your old house, you told me you became all alone when I left ten years ago. And honestly, I didn't fully understand your loneliness. I thought you had a family who loved you, who cared for you in all these years. But now I see how alone you really are in a house full of people.  Everyday, I se how alone you really have been. Now, I understand why you are so independent, now I understand why your self-respect is so important to you. Because you have been fighting alone for all these years. You had to be independent because you had no one to support you. 

But I am here now. I am here, Sumo. And I am going to fight for you. I won't let anyone push your around. And if I wasn't raised the right way, I wouldn't have spared your Mami ji for treating you the way she did. I am here now,  I am going to hold up every time you are about to fall. I won't let you fall. Just rely on my strength, I won't fail you. Just believe in me...believe in me enough not to walk away..again. I wish you would stop walking away from me. Because it never seems to get easier..letting you walk away..watching you walk away. It doesn't get easier, it will never get easier.

Shravan

~~

Today's episode had my heart crying out for Sumo. Oh this beautiful, broken girl. Her silence spoke volumes today. The board-cleaning scene broke my heart. Her mother means so much to her, she just needs the world to understand that. And when the world doesn't, she takes it upon herself. She will on board with Shravan as we have seen in OLV but it's the motivation of proving her mother innocent that will have her agreeing to be on board with Shravan's plan. I am pretty stoked for what is coming up..looks like they will collect solid proof against Khosla this time around. 

Who else gets a kick out of the Shravan and Khosla scenes ? Shravan's swag is so #damnsexy !

Precap promises a beautiful Shraman scene for tomorrow ! can't wait.

Loads of love

- Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 19 April 2016 at 4:48pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110jassu7Cashiviroheena_dadityasingh.246Vishakha2092Glimmershalz_123ChalJhoothipearl100Ri21orion23SahSah..Amri..slumberqueenKostinsQueenShaitaanKiKhala

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Was waiting for this letter Reya.
Thank you. Embarrassed
Regards,
Ginny.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Reya beautifully written...you write these letters so well...just mirror of their feelings...waiting for your next letter...keep writing Big smile Btw i love you DP and maneet is my ever fav 2 Big smile c you around Big smileTill then take care. 

maankigeet4ever

jassu7 Newbie
jassu7
jassu7

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
*Steals my heart like every other time!* That was so beautifully written! You get to the depths of Shravan's character so wonderfully that you leave me speechless every time!  The only thing that remains in my vocab is beautiful, aur agar voh kehti rahugi tho shabad bhi apne usage se thak jayega! You grasp the turmoil of Shravan's character so wonderfully, and this episode was truly amazing! You could feel Sumo's frustration, and I honestly wanted to cry when she was trying to clear her moms name. Coming back to your once again amazing letter, I loved how you depicted his hurt as he finally started realizing what the past ten years were like for his Sumo. and clearly showed his pain when she didn't answer his call! The I wont let you fall was basically him reinforcing "Mein tumhe kabhi haarne nahi dunga"! And I think that like the rest of your letters. this one was top beautiful to be described by words! Keep writing! :)

Edited by jassu7 - 19 April 2016 at 4:31pm

maankigeet4ever

Cashivi Newbie
Cashivi
Cashivi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Was actually waiting for this !
Loved the way you have written and poured every feeling of shravan..
My heart literally cried for sumo.. She is soo alone.. That cleaning scene was so realistic..
Mamiji is such  Censored. Have no words for her..

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by potterginny

Was waiting for this letter Reya.
Thank you. Embarrassed
Regards,
Ginny.
No problemo..hope you enjoyed it Embarrassed

Originally posted by pearl100

Hey Reya beautifully written...you write these letters so well...just mirror of their feelings...waiting for your next letter...keep writing Big smile Btw i love you DP and maneet is my ever fav 2 Big smile c you around Big smileTill then take care. 
Hey Pearl..first things first..Maaneet happen to be my first real love..hence the username..lol
Thank you so much..I hope you keep enjoying these letters. I am quite keen on writing tomorrow's letter  ! 
See ya :) 

- Reya <3

potterginny

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassu7

*Steals my heart like every other time!* That was so beautifully written! You get to the depths of Shravan's character so wonderfully that you leave me speechless every time!  The only thing that remains in my vocab is beautiful, aur agar voh kehti rahugi tho shabad bhi apne usage se thak jayega! You grasp the turmoil of Shravan's character so wonderfully, and this episode was truly amazing! You could feel Sumo's frustration, and I honestly wanted to cry when she was trying to clear her moms name. Coming back to your once again amazing letter, I loved how you depicted his hurt as he finally started realizing what the past ten years were like for his Sumo. and clearly showed his pain when she didn't answer his call! The I wont let you fall was basically him reinforcing "Mein tumhe kabhi haarne nahi dunga"! And I think that like the rest of your letters. this one was top beautiful to be described by words! Keep writing! :)
Oh Jassu (I am really hoping that is your name or at least your nickname so i don't look like a fool for using it). I really don't have the words to thank you for your kind praise. Shravan is expressive...verbally but also with his non-verbals..One could tell how angry he was just by looking at his eyes. His eyes were furious while his grip on Sumo was gentle and tender..and that stare he gave Mami ji. He is realizing how little of Sumo he knows..and this journey of discovering each other is turning out to be beautiful 
Thank you for your ongoing support HugYou are one of the readers whose thoughts I look forward to each day. 

- Reya <3

jassu7

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cashivi

Was actually waiting for this !
Loved the way you have written and poured every feeling of shravan..
My heart literally cried for sumo.. She is soo alone.. That cleaning scene was so realistic..
Mamiji is such  Censored. Have no words for her..
Thanks girl..glad you enjoyed it. 
Sumo really broke my heart and as I said..she was really hurting today. Her silence said so much. Her actions too. Her cleaning the board herself to her pleading to her relatives to still stay together. Sighs. I echo your colourful vocab for Mami ji and her other relatives. 

- Reya <3

Cashivi

Go to top