Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Pic - Saifeena spotted at Airport (Page 3)

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Wait what did Lolo's parents do?
Not sure but I think people mean to say that they got her married to a rich business man just looking at his riches and see her fate today.
Had she married but someone she loved she might have been happily married today (not a guarantee though seeing the Bollywood divorce rates these days :( )

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanky1

Not sure but I think people mean to say that they got her married to a rich business man just looking at his riches and see her fate today.
Had she married but someone she loved she might have been happily married today (not a guarantee though seeing the Bollywood divorce rates these days :( )

See I used to think like that. But honestly speaking, Babita and Randhir didn't put a gun to her head did they? In the end, she was a grown woman who agreed to it as well, and seemed rather happy on her wedding day. She was game for the whole thing. So why is she exempt from the consequences of the decision? Why only Babita and Randhir blamed? She wasn't a minor or 13-14 year old, for God' sake.

Kareena made her own decision, didn't she? 
shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shanky1

See I used to think like that. But honestly speaking, Babita and Randhir didn't put a gun to her head did they? In the end, she was a grown woman who agreed to it as well, and seemed rather happy on her wedding day. She was game for the whole thing. So why is she exempt from the consequences of the decision? Why only Babita and Randhir blamed? She wasn't a minor or 13-14 year old, for God' sake.

Kareena made her own decision, didn't she? 
Yes I agree, I am not saying so the forum members are.

I have no idea of their dynamics then since I was too young back then, but could be possible they are also like Ranbir's parents who do not approve of any girl. I think of this now that you mentioned Babita always wanted Saif as damad. Is it possible that they would have unapproved Bebo of marrying someone she chose from Bollywood had it been not Saif??
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I think Bebo's always marched to the beat of her own heart. 
Apparently Babita and Randhir were always opposed to her living in with Saif, but she convinced them.

Go to top