Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Bhai ne toh uske agli baar PRDP mein mooche hi kata dali πŸ˜’
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol chotu jinxing, he probably wants Sultan to bomb, so there will be fan wars in IF.

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Arre nahi, aap ke Bhai ne Bajrangi Bhaijaan ke liye clean shave ki thee. 
Uska result yaad hai ke nahi? 

Already there is some tree out there which is tirelessly working to produce oxygen for Bhai. No way Im gonna waste my breath keeping up with all the details. You shall have that honor. 
Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Already there is some tree out there which is tirelessly working to produce oxygen for Bhai. No way Im gonna waste my breath keeping up with all the details. You shall have that honor. 

You are well updated about Bhai and his details, don't feel ashamed. Whenever something happens in his life or around him, you have a thread opened. You even have your username after him, The Boss. I  love your dedication
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bheem good try
πŸ˜† Edited by Nishita123 - 8 years ago

You are well updated about Bhai and his details, don't feel ashamed. Whenever something happens in his life or around him, you have a thread opened. You even have your username after him, The Boss. I  love your dedication

I haven't ran over people, beat up women, sympathised with terrorists, murderers so pretty sure there is nothing to be ashamed about. πŸ˜³
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bhai ne toh uske agli baar PRDP mein mooche hi kata daliπŸ˜’

Bhai ko Katawane aur katnne ki Aadat Hai. Peechli Baar Car leke Nikle toh Footpath he beech main se alag kar diya.
bechare Animal ko bhi nahi baksha. πŸ˜’
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Bheem good try
πŸ˜†

One Can Make as many as threads He/she wants just like One can make Appericiation threads and Bhai With Chadhii Thread. πŸ˜›

I haven't ran over people, beat up women, sympathised with terrorists, murderers so pretty sure there is nothing to be ashamed about. πŸ˜³

Ofcourse, when there is nothing left to say, bring up his car accident, aishwarya's well deserved blue eye, supporting murderers and blah blah blah.

You know, this reminds me of real life situations at work. I work so hard to make things right, to keep consumers happy, 364 out of 365 days, they are happy. One day, a little mistake happens and they remember it for the next 6 months, write negative reviews and what not. They forget how they were kept happy the other 364 days.

By the way, Salman Khan also campaigned/supported Sarabjit. Unless you consider him a terrorist too.  πŸ˜›

Lastly, with this post, you have contradicted yourself. Just earlier you claimed you don't keep much details on The Salman Khan...watch out  πŸ˜‰

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arre nahi, aap ke Bhai ne Bajrangi Bhaijaan ke liye clean shave ki thee.
Uska result yaad hai ke nahi?

and PRDP is a clean hit, grossed over 400 crores worldwide, and shattered many records when it premiered on television. How can a flopitty flop do this?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   Oh and Salman as Vijay had a really sexy mooch in it  πŸ˜‰

You know why we speak about numbers? Because it defines the super stardom of our superstar. Just because one actor is failing to show numbers, his fans are saying numbers don't matter anymore. Biggest joke of the century. πŸ˜†  Moreover, mocking those who speak about numbers all the time and claiming it's because they are unsuccessful in their lives is actually very sad, all thanks to your not-so-funny-thread . πŸ‘

Bollywood is only surviving due to these numbers only. Show numbers and you survive. Don't show numbers and you won't survive. No matter how "GOOD" of an actor you are...you just won't be busy if people don't watch your films ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† there are many such cases in bollywood.  I thought we all knew this but oh well... let's all go over it again. 😭

Jenny you too good🀣🀣