India-Forums

Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

Will He Be Her Love

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
it was a very sweet scene of VK. the thing is that wish didn't happened was vikrant coming between kalyani and sohrab he should have just let them finish whatever they needed to and then come there if sohrab was forcing kalyani accept him but anyways it seems vikrant is possessive of kalyani he cannot see her with sohrab since she is very fond of him. i also liked how vikrant didn't interfere when  sohrab grabbed kalyani hand to take her away, he just stood there and let her decide which was a good sign. kalyani was quite harsh with her friend which was wrong sohrab was there when vikrant had no idea she existed and today out of anger she has hurt her friend and i hope she apology for that.

kalyani has fully trusted vikrant today she choosed him over her friend. she didn't walk away from vikrant she sat in his carEmbarrassedi hope vikrant won't do anything to hurt her or damage her reputation. he is creating a space in her heart and soul he better not taint that. he has seen her all movies in one day wow she has left some mark on him to nice both have left some mark on each other. is it just me or is vikrant had special place for kalyani he is very careful with her and even warned her he is fascinated by beauty and use them and throws them away taunting at kalyani for what she said before about him. i hope he is not that type of a guy who really uses women and then shows them the door. all in all vikrantkalyani chemistry is fabulous he even told her about his love which he might have never to anyone else. love is blooming between them for sure and i want to see more of them.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnchusreyasladdooSanaKan157LoonyLunacroziaxxdevashree_hGul.S_Efindian_beauty-Swetha-

SanaKan157 Senior Member
SanaKan157
SanaKan157

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Vikrant is a smooth operator who uses tactics to get what he wants. He isn't the type of guy who has straight up one night stands, he wins the girls trust with his smooth talking words. The girl falls in love with his charm and then when he done with her...he throws them away. He does it because he can, he is a powerful man and it is his life and his rules.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunaindian_beauty-Swetha-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsana1

Vikrant is a smooth operator who uses tactics to get what he wants. He isn't the type of guy who has straight up one night stands, he wins the girls trust with his smooth talking words. The girl falls in love with his charm and then when he done with her...he throws them away. He does it because he can, he is a powerful man and it is his life and his rules.

hm smooth talker is ok but he also has temper. all i want is him to be not do anything to kalyani which will be wrong. i don't want him to do one night stand or anything with her b/c from what it seems he respects her alot and never seen a girl who respects her izzat more then fame. he better love her purely not just to sleep or anything with her, he knows kalyani is innocent he should honor her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Banuuu darling you're here too Hug 

I am loving Vikrant-Kalyani chemistry so much (more so cuz of Eijoo aka MrFineWine Blushing  ) but I hate how they have so little scenes together but boy are they powerful or what!!! Vikrant is a smooth charmer...any girl can fall for him but yeah like Sana said he's a smooth talker and will take his time to win the girl over and once he's done it's bye bye but idk I don't think he would do the same with kalyani but let's see I know their story's gonna be short cuz Eijaz's character is gonna be gone soon so im curious to see how they show Vik-Kalyani story and their ending

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Banuuu darling you're here too Hug 

I am loving Vikrant-Kalyani chemistry so much (more so cuz of Eijoo aka MrFineWine Blushing  ) but I hate how they have so little scenes together but boy are they powerful or what!!! Vikrant is a smooth charmer...any girl can fall for him but yeah like Sana said he's a smooth talker and will take his time to win the girl over and once he's done it's bye bye but idk I don't think he would do the same with kalyani but let's see I know their story's gonna be short cuz Eijaz's character is gonna be gone soon so im curious to see how they show Vik-Kalyani story and their ending

zarquuuHugme to me to i am enjoying their scene to coreEmbarrassed exactly their scene is like for 2 minutes or so i want a full episode where their scene if for atleast 15 minutes. since vikrant character will end soon i want cvs to invest more scene of VK every day.

i just hope vikrant won't be bad toward kalyani as far as we have seen he is very cool with her does not disrespect her at all. yeah even i am confused how they will end their track hope he comes back later in the show toward the end or something.Embarrassed sadly we come across a show which either is about to end or the couple will never be together zarquu
Unhappyi want VK to be together here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLuna-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index