Sadda Haq Season 2

NEW FF-Ishq wala love

uroka Newbie
uroka
uroka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hy sandhir ke deewano,pesh hai ek nya taza ff-

Characters-

Randhir singh shekhawat-A playboy have a careless and easy-going personality.Loves sanyu as she is his bestie.

Sanyukta agarwal-A sweet,caring and bubbly girl.Loves randhir but never told him.

Sanaya jha-A short-tempered,arrogant but a nice girl.Love at first sight for Randhir.

Aryan harshwal-A calm and mature guy and a very good friend of sandhir.Loves sanyu a lot.

So,guys tell me how is it.

uroka Newbie
uroka
uroka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
              CHAPTER-1

A big hall somewhere in mumbai,the croud is very excited and just shouting one name-SANYU,SANYU,SANYU.Just then a beautiful girl in a red coloured gorgeous dress entered and the crowd went hysterical.'hello friends are you ready'.She started-
When her performance ended the crowd clapped just then she went and sat in the audience bcoz she new that the real surprise has not come yet.

Just then a very handsome boy came out on stage;mai janta hu aap log mera hi intezar kar rhe the lo mai aa gya'and the crowd started shouting RD,RD,RD.He started-

After his peformance crowd screamed with happiness and a girl came out running and hugged him'kamaal hi kar dia mere hero'sanyukta said'acha ab chod mjhe green room mei baat karte hai,sab dekh rhe hai'randhir said and both moved to randhir's green room.

At the moment they reached sanyu again hugged randhir and this time he returned the hug 'u were amazing rd'she said'i know kch nya bol'he said.

'acha tu meri best friend hai na please mera bag pack kar de please na tu janti hai na mjhse nhi hota''rd said while making a puppy face''acha baba thik hai par ye puppy face mat bana''sanyu said''ok tum ruko mai washroom se ata hu.'' ''ruk sun'' ''ha'' ''zada sussu mat kario varna baadh aa jaegi'' ''hatt pagal''he said smiling and sanyu burst in laughter but soon her smile faded.Randhir came out and asked''packing kardi??'' ''ha''  ''ohh yr tu na hoti to mera kya hota thats why i love u (in a friendly way)and after saying this he left and after his exit''i love u 2''sanyukta said while having tears in her eyes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

albalushia

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top