Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Khosla track is appearing stupid (Page 3)

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

1. Technically, Khosla has won..But Shravan agrees with Suman and Nanu that Priya would not have done this. So he did ask the court for time...which was granted. He simply tried to get an easy way out, buying Khosla. Judge allowed because Shravan pleaded it to be treated as a special situation.
Yes, chick you are right. He has won but as you pointed out the final verdict is yet to be given. So, Sammy as you rightly pointed out Shravan arguments cannot yet be treated legally and he cannot win in any court but he is trying to build those counter-arguments which can save this case. For that, he needs time.
2. Agree. He has not done much as a lawyer-  That is because it is an open and shut case as Khosla had warned him...he had also warned him he'd be doing many underhanded tactics...Shravan i sjust getting wiser about it.
Simply poor direction here. Little more attention should have been given to technicalities. But, then as Chick pointed out... the point is to make this case move beyond its open and shut case. So, instead of more legal arguments we shall be getting more out of the court scenes (far better, anyways the direction is very lame in the court scenes). Shravan needs to have arguments to prove Priya Tiwari might have been borrowing money from various people but here in this case, even if she did borrow money (not very sure) she did not mortage her siblings part of the house.
3. Point of giving cheque was to buy the case from Khosla...Khosla wants Shravan to fight and lose the case. He never intended to cash it. He knows how people like Shravan work. So he deliberately brought up the cheque and let Sumo know who was responsible...he was banking on Suman firing Shravan and taking the case back...This is why he had gloated to Gogol in the last epi that his Khosla Palace will be a reality. Now he knows he has riled up Shravan to such an extent that he wouldn't even offer Tiwari's the 4.5 Cr as debt...He wants what Suman wants too..Fight the case for Priya...and Khosla is confident they'll lose. 
Question is Chick, why does Khosla want Shravan to fight the case? Am sure i am missing some finer points, cant place it. Its not all about money, the way he is perceptive about Shravan and his love for Sumo is strange. Not even Tiwaris (including Ramnath or Nanu) have been able to locate Shravan's real reason for giving the cheque or that of taking it back. 
4. 150 Crore? That was a little too much...May be that was to lure in mami...LOL30 or 40 would have sounded more believable.LOL
Thats merely Indian TV's sense of exaggeration. And I guess Shravan purposefully increased the value so that the greedy relatives of Sumo wouldnt go to Khosla running to sell the house.
What I don't get is why take a loan of 4.5 Cr- pay off Khosla and sell the house and clear everything...why settle for the 15 Cr K is offering! D'oh
Didnt understand this. Could you elaborate Chick?

Edited by indranigupta - 19 April 2016 at 5:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglJJKKLchicksoup-Swetha-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

3. Point of giving cheque was to buy the case from Khosla...Khosla wants Shravan to fight and lose the case. He never intended to cash it. He knows how people like Shravan work. So he deliberately brought up the cheque and let Sumo know who was responsible...he was banking on Suman firing Shravan and taking the case back...This is why he had gloated to Gogol in the last epi that his Khosla Palace will be a reality. Now he knows he has riled up Shravan to such an extent that he wouldn't even offer Tiwari's the 4.5 Cr as debt...He wants what Suman wants too..Fight the case for Priya...and Khosla is confident they'll lose. 
Question is Chick, why does Khosla want Shravan to fight the case? Am sure i am missing some finer points, cant place it. Its not all about money, the way he is perceptive about Shravan and his love for Sumo is strange. Not even Tiwaris (including Ramnath or Nanu) have been able to locate Shravan's real reason for giving the cheque or that of taking it back. 
4. 150 Crore? That was a little too much...May be that was to lure in mami...LOL30 or 40 would have sounded more believable.LOL
Thats merely Indian TV's sense of exaggeration. And I guess Shravan purposefully increased the value so that the greedy relatives of Sumo wouldnt go to Khosla running to sell the house.
What I don't get is why take a loan of 4.5 Cr- pay off Khosla and sell the house and clear everything...why settle for the 15 Cr K is offering! D'oh

Hi Indrani,  

I'll elaborate on the last two points:

Khosla is very perceptive. He knows Shravan will do anything for Tiwariji's natin...While both the households believe there is nothing more than friendship between the two, Tiwari  knows Shravan loves Suman...He also knows they have not confessed it yet...but he knows how Shravan's sentiments would work here.

He has noted that Suman would do anything for her mother and Shravan would do anything for Suman...He has just played on that equation.

Shravan came to Khosla  with 6 Cr rather than go to Nanu or Suman with 4.5 Cr...Because he hadn't wanted to hurt their self respect...and Khosla would withdraw the case, with no explanation... would have meant that he had no fact to substantiate the case. Shravan can easily make it look like K realised his mistake and withdrew the case with no demands whatsoever - in which case, even Priya wouldn't be implicated.

Instead, Khosla let the whole household know that he had been BOUGHT over...He knew Suman would protest, since he especially reminded that Priya behen had borrowed...but the debt has been paid for...Priya behen is still a criminal for pledging the house, but Shravan has redeemed her...He knew Suman would get back to Shravan and tell him to clear her mother's name...He had it all planned from the time Shravan came to him and he accepted the cheque...he acted in such a way that he nullified the very reason Shravan came to him and not Tiwariji.

And Suman responded as he had predicted...And Shravan came back for the cheque just as he had expected...Because Khosla knows there is no way Shravan can win this case even if he stands on his head...Even Pushkar acknowledged how difficult it was- that is why Ramnath wisely told Shravan to settle it outside the court. 

As for the Tiwaris borrowing money...all they need is 4.5 Cr to pay off Khosla who happens to have the house papers...If they can even borrow that money from Ramnath today and pay him off, Khosla will have to take back his case...and then, the Tiwaris could sell the house for 24 Cr and pay back the money o Ramnath...or any other person they can manage to borrow from.

Indeed, the whole case has not been written well...

What will the court order in case Shravan loses the case?- That the sum of 4.5 Cr has to be paid to Khosla...the house would not go to him still...so long as the money can be paid back within the allotted time. 

So why are the Tiwaris hell bent on selling it to K only? Because he has the papers and so long as he has Priya's share of it, it is disputed property and no buyer would touch it...But a friend like Ramnath can always help out, like I pointed out. 

In fact, I had thought that was Shravan's plan...Get Khosla to withdraw the case...and then file a new case against him for fraud...for getting that 6 Cr out of Tiwari- Shravan by faking Priya's signature and cheating the Tiwaris...Would have made more sense. Smile

Edited by chicksoup - 20 April 2016 at 4:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boypreciousrubyJJKKLindraniguptaBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged

1. Sam, Like I said- He argued for special consideration...because he admitted he had not been prepared for this..that he needed time as a lawyer to think it out..the request was so earnest, that the judge granted it...I think they do that, when they know the lawyer is not just buying time, to waste court time.
2. Khosla didn't want Shravan out of the case...he wanted Shravan to fight it and lose it...so that once a court order is issued, it'd be diff for Tiwaris to fight in a higher court...It'd drag on and on...They'd come to him for 15 Cr or less too...

Khosla has to take the check actually...he cannot refuse the money...the only way was to get Shravan to tear it up, and fight the case so he can lose it.

3. 150 Crore- LOL- IDK. If someone wanted to build a mall there, who knows! Wacko

I find the track interesting otherwise. Shravan was overconfident- Khosla took advantage of that...he knows Suman's emotional attachment and he took adv of that too...The guy is damn smart. Clap

So, it is nice to see that Shravan sees there is more to it than winning a case...he sees why he has to win it the right way...that is growth in his character...and Sumo learns to trust this friend who had betrayed her just a week back...it is good for her to get 'unlonely' after ten years...even if it is only for a few days. At least they will be the best of friends at the end of this track..hopefully...and may be more than friends too. LOL

WORD. Khosla is definitely smart.. he's playing on ShraMan's emotions very well. Shravan's love for Suman & Suman's self-respect. 
And yes I am liking the track too, but more for the emotional graph that ShraMan displayed.. and how this track gave them an opportunity to open up. Also, it explored the other characters as well.. like Mami etc 
I just wish the case bits were written better. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyshivani_aglJJKKLchicksoup-Swetha-

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
My lawyer sister was so pissed during the court scene LOL ...but then again it happens quite often as Indian daily soaps love court stuff LOL

Edited by Onie... - 20 April 2016 at 4:32am
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged

The new spoilers have given me some hope. They suggest Shravan winning the case on the basis of proving Khosla a fraud. Finally. We'll see Shravan doing something substantive as a lawyer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyice _girl-Swetha-

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Seriously he has nt behaved like a lawyer n being a lawyer , he shd do his homewrk b4 hand ... he being such a big lawyer takes only a lakh for a hearing ...Seriously , he's being really kind to sumo otherwise such big lawyers demand 5 lakh per hearing or smth like dat... D whole thng has been lame...

Bt hopefully , he will be doing some actual lawyergiri ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Some time back there was talk about Shravan's sister track. Any of you know what happened to that ?

Coming back to Mami wanting to sell the house to Khosla - these trials take a long time to settle. Even if a judgement is given - an appeal can be made. And as long as a case is pending - the house is a disputed property and will be difficult to sell. So in my view Mami is smart.

But the smartest of them all is KHOSLA. LOL
indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indranigupta

Hi Indrani,  

I'll elaborate on the last two points:

Khosla is very perceptive. He knows Shravan will do anything for Tiwariji's natin...While both the households believe there is nothing more than friendship between the two, Tiwari  knows Shravan loves Suman...He also knows they have not confessed it yet...but he knows how Shravan's sentiments would work here.

He has noted that Suman would do anything for her mother and Shravan would do anything for Suman...He has just played on that equation.

Shravan came to Khosla  with 6 Cr rather than go to Nanu or Suman with 4.5 Cr...Because he hadn't wanted to hurt their self respect...and Khosla would withdraw the case, with no explanation... would have meant that he had no fact to substantiate the case. Shravan can easily make it look like K realised his mistake and withdrew the case with no demands whatsoever - in which case, even Priya wouldn't be implicated.

Instead, Khosla let the whole household know that he had been BOUGHT over...He knew Suman would protest, since he especially reminded that Priya behen had borrowed...but the debt has been paid for...Priya behen is still a criminal for pledging the house, but Shravan has redeemed her...He knew Suman would get back to Shravan and tell him to clear her mother's name...He had it all planned from the time Shravan came to him and he accepted the cheque...he acted in such a way that he nullified the very reason Shravan came to him and not Tiwariji.

And Suman responded as he had predicted...And Shravan came back for the cheque just as he had expected...Because Khosla knows there is no way Shravan can win this case even if he stands on his head...Even Pushkar acknowledged how difficult it was- that is why Ramnath wisely told Shravan to settle it outside the court. 

As for the Tiwaris borrowing money...all they need is 4.5 Cr to pay off Khosla who happens to have the house papers...If they can even borrow that money from Ramnath today and pay him off, Khosla will have to take back his case...and then, the Tiwaris could sell the house for 24 Cr and pay back the money o Ramnath...or any other person they can manage to borrow from.

Indeed, the whole case has not been written well...

What will the court order in case Shravan loses the case?- That the sum of 4.5 Cr has to be paid to Khosla...the house would not go to him still...so long as the money can be paid back within the allotted time. 

So why are the Tiwaris hell bent on selling it to K only? Because he has the papers and so long as he has Priya's share of it, it is disputed property and no buyer would touch it...But a friend like Ramnath can always help out, like I pointed out. 

In fact, I had thought that was Shravan's plan...Get Khosla to withdraw the case...and then file a new case against him for fraud...for getting that 6 Cr out of Tiwari- Shravan by faking Priya's signature and cheating the Tiwaris...Would have made more sense. Smile
 Thank you.. your are making it a habit, Chick. Making me understand the finer nuances of this showLOL This time dealing with legal language. Big smile Though I must say the CVs could have handled these scenes better. It would have raised the bar for an Indian TV show... but something never changeWink
Also thanks to Sammy, for this thread

Edited by indranigupta - 20 April 2016 at 7:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlBinKuchKahe.chicksoup-Swetha-

Go to top