Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Khosla track is appearing stupid (Page 2)

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

@BlrBabe

1. Yes. But you need a counter-argument or a basis for the judge to allow you to proceed. And Shravan had none whatsoever. And so far he's done nothing to verify the finding.  

2. This is a given, in any country. Yes its more easily available in India, but fake documents are made all over the world. Shravan knew from day 1 about Khosla having the original documents then why wasn't he prepared?
The fact is he's not been doing anything substantively regarding the case so far. And it irks me because the CVs are placing so much emphasis on the technical details of this track but yet doing a poor job. Had they not gone into it much, I wouldn't have bothered.

3. I don't fight property cases & I am glad I don't.. but I can assure you there is no freaking way Tiwari Killa is worth 150 crores. Even if this is Shravan's plan, no property agent or dealer will ever be convinced this is worth 150 crore.

Edited by prc_fan1 - 19 April 2016 at 2:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra--Swetha-

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

@prc_fan1 .. 
As soon as i hit the post i realized u were  just expressing ur frustration on logic .. so i went D'oh  .. .. i know cvs stumbled a little but i have seen  so many worse shows  on indian tv  that made me really forgiving when it comes to logic LOL   and am satisfied even if its a  tiny bit Silly

Edited by BlrBabe - 19 April 2016 at 5:24pm

-AvadaKedavra--Swetha-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
1. Technically, Khosla has won..But Shravan agrees with Suman and Nanu that Priya would not have done this. So he did ask the court for time...which was granted. He simply tried to get an easy way out, buying Khosla. Judge allowed because Shravan pleaded it to be treated as a special situation.
2. Agree. He has not done much as a lawyer-  That is because it is an open and shut case as Khosla had warned him...he had also warned him he'd be doing many underhanded tactics...Shravan i sjust getting wiser about it.
3. Point of giving cheque was to buy the case from Khosla...Khosla wants Shravan to fight and lose the case. He never intended to cash it. He knows how people like Shravan work. So he deliberately brought up the cheque and let Sumo know who was responsible...he was banking on Suman firing Shravan and taking the case back...This is why he had gloated to Gogol in the last epi that his Khosla Palace will be a reality. Now he knows he has riled up Shravan to such an extent that he wouldn't even offer Tiwari's the 4.5 Cr as debt...He wants what Suman wants too..Fight the case for Priya...and Khosla is confident they'll lose. 
4. 150 Crore? That was a little too much...May be that was to lure in mami...LOL30 or 40 would have sounded more believable.LOL

What I don't get is why take a loan of 4.5 Cr- pay off Khosla and sell the house and clear everything...why settle for the 15 Cr K is offering! D'oh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-ammy-preciousrubyJJKKLindraniguptaEchoesofpassionBinKuchKahe.Ri21...Tanu...-Swetha-

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlrBabe

@prc_fan1 .. 
As soon as i hit the post i realized u were expressing ur frustration on logic .. so i went D'oh  .. .. i know cvs stumbled a little but i have so many worse shows  that made me really forgiving when it comes to logic LOL

I know there's worse out there but I am not comparing EDKV with others. I am comparing it with itself. The very standard the show set from the start, of being realistic & logical. Something that is clearly lacking in this track at the moment. And I wouldn't have complained had the CVs not focused on the technical aspects of the case, but they are & this irks me because the technical aspect of the track is being handled badly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@chciksoup- They need credibility to take a loan from the bank. On what basis will they take a loan and what for? The banks would not give loans to payoff another one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKLchicksoup-Swetha-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

@chciksoup- They need credibility to take a loan from the bank. On what basis will they take a loan and what for? The banks would not give loans to payoff another one.

Any moneylender, actually...after all, all K is asking for is 4.5 Cr...and anyone can see that Tiwari KIla is worth more than that once the case is settled...

JJKKL-Swetha-

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

@chicksoup 

1. My point is Shravan had no proper substantive argument even for the judge to even consider his plea for more time. So that's why I fail to even see why he was given time. But ok let's put that aside.. maybe I am being too technical. But really he's not done anything much case-related.

2. Yes, I understood Khosla's plan there. He definitely wanted to create differences between ShraMan & get Shravan out of the case. For me what's more surprising is that Shravan as a lawyer couldn't see through this because if Khosla would have just wanted money, he would not have gone through the court procedure. 

3. 150 crore is a plan I am sure.. but a little too funny for anyone to believe. 

4. WORD - why not just pay off his debt & settle this. Clearly mami & gang is greedy & they want to make a profit out of this dealing. And Khosla's seen through this. Partly also I feel the CVs are trying to stretch this track, though I am liking the pace so far.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKLchicksoup-Swetha-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
1. Sam, Like I said- He argued for special consideration...because he admitted he had not been prepared for this..that he needed time as a lawyer to think it out..the request was so earnest, that the judge granted it...I think they do that, when they know the lawyer is not just buying time, to waste court time.
2. Khosla didn't want Shravan out of the case...he wanted Shravan to fight it and lose it...so that once a court order is issued, it'd be diff for Tiwaris to fight in a higher court...It'd drag on and on...They'd come to him for 15 Cr or less too...

Khosla has to take the check actually...he cannot refuse the money...the only way was to get Shravan to tear it up, and fight the case so he can lose it.

3. 150 Crore- LOL- IDK. If someone wanted to build a mall there, who knows! Wacko

I find the track interesting otherwise. Shravan was overconfident- Khosla took advantage of that...he knows Suman's emotional attachment and he took adv of that too...The guy is damn smart. Clap

So, it is nice to see that Shravan sees there is more to it than winning a case...he sees why he has to win it the right way...that is growth in his character...and Sumo learns to trust this friend who had betrayed her just a week back...it is good for her to get 'unlonely' after ten years...even if it is only for a few days. At least they will be the best of friends at the end of this track..hopefully...and may be more than friends too. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyJJKKLindraniguptaEchoesofpassionBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

Go to top