Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

The new spoilers have given me some hope. They suggest Shravan winning the case on the basis of proving Khosla a fraud. Finally. We'll see Shravan doing something substantive as a lawyer.
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously he has nt behaved like a lawyer n being a lawyer , he shd do his homewrk b4 hand ... he being such a big lawyer takes only a lakh for a hearing ...Seriously , he's being really kind to sumo otherwise such big lawyers demand 5 lakh per hearing or smth like dat... D whole thng has been lame...

Bt hopefully , he will be doing some actual lawyergiri ...
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Some time back there was talk about Shravan's sister track. Any of you know what happened to that ?

Coming back to Mami wanting to sell the house to Khosla - these trials take a long time to settle. Even if a judgement is given - an appeal can be made. And as long as a case is pending - the house is a disputed property and will be difficult to sell. So in my view Mami is smart.

But the smartest of them all is KHOSLA. ๐Ÿ˜†
indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Hi Indrani,  

I'll elaborate on the last two points:

Khosla is very perceptive. He knows Shravan will do anything for Tiwariji's natin...While both the households believe there is nothing more than friendship between the two, Tiwari  knows Shravan loves Suman...He also knows they have not confessed it yet...but he knows how Shravan's sentiments would work here.

He has noted that Suman would do anything for her mother and Shravan would do anything for Suman...He has just played on that equation.

Shravan came to Khosla  with 6 Cr rather than go to Nanu or Suman with 4.5 Cr...Because he hadn't wanted to hurt their self respect...and Khosla would withdraw the case, with no explanation... would have meant that he had no fact to substantiate the case. Shravan can easily make it look like K realised his mistake and withdrew the case with no demands whatsoever - in which case, even Priya wouldn't be implicated.

Instead, Khosla let the whole household know that he had been BOUGHT over...He knew Suman would protest, since he especially reminded that Priya behen had borrowed...but the debt has been paid for...Priya behen is still a criminal for pledging the house, but Shravan has redeemed her...He knew Suman would get back to Shravan and tell him to clear her mother's name...He had it all planned from the time Shravan came to him and he accepted the cheque...he acted in such a way that he nullified the very reason Shravan came to him and not Tiwariji.

And Suman responded as he had predicted...And Shravan came back for the cheque just as he had expected...Because Khosla knows there is no way Shravan can win this case even if he stands on his head...Even Pushkar acknowledged how difficult it was- that is why Ramnath wisely told Shravan to settle it outside the court. 

As for the Tiwaris borrowing money...all they need is 4.5 Cr to pay off Khosla who happens to have the house papers...If they can even borrow that money from Ramnath today and pay him off, Khosla will have to take back his case...and then, the Tiwaris could sell the house for 24 Cr and pay back the money o Ramnath...or any other person they can manage to borrow from.

Indeed, the whole case has not been written well...

What will the court order in case Shravan loses the case?- That the sum of 4.5 Cr has to be paid to Khosla...the house would not go to him still...so long as the money can be paid back within the allotted time. 

So why are the Tiwaris hell bent on selling it to K only? Because he has the papers and so long as he has Priya's share of it, it is disputed property and no buyer would touch it...But a friend like Ramnath can always help out, like I pointed out. 

In fact, I had thought that was Shravan's plan...Get Khosla to withdraw the case...and then file a new case against him for fraud...for getting that 6 Cr out of Tiwari- Shravan by faking Priya's signature and cheating the Tiwaris...Would have made more sense. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you.. your are making it a habit, Chick. Making me understand the finer nuances of this show๐Ÿ˜† This time dealing with legal language. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Though I must say the CVs could have handled these scenes better. It would have raised the bar for an Indian TV show... but something never change๐Ÿ˜‰
Also thanks to Sammy, for this thread
Edited by indranigupta - 8 years ago