India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Khosla track is appearing stupid

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

I really like how this track has explored the emotional side of all the characters, from ShraMan to Suman's family. We've got like the best ShraMan scenes with this track. But apart from that, from a story POV, this whole track is looking stupid. I wish the CVs put in some more effort to make it look at the very least, logical.

1. Somebody please remind me. Why is this case even going on? Technically Khosla has already won the case, by proving that Priya's signature on the documents were authentic. And Shravan provided no counter-argument whatsoever. So exactly on what basis is Shravan even proceeding? And please remind me why did the judge allow the case to proceed?LOL
Point is in both hearings Shravan did nothing but smirk & look confident.

The only thing that can save this case is Khosla's confession that he's lying. And the thing is we're not even sure if he's lying or telling the truth.

2. Is Shravan really a lawyer? Woh bhi from Oxford & an owner of a legal firm himself? That gotta be a joke. What has he been doing regarding the case? We see him reading law books, & acting smart. But apart from making lame deals & throwing big dialogues, substantively he's done nothing as a lawyer. And yes, this is no 'Suits'. But if you are showing the ML as a lawyer & also you're basing such emotional high points between the leads on this track, shouldn't it at the least make some sense? Shravan is smart, no doubt, but somehow his brains don't seem to work as a lawyer, very strangelyLOL

3. What was the point of yesterday's episode really? (besides the ending ShraMan scene) What was the point of giving the cheque & then taking it back? It looked very silly on Shravan's part, that too as a lawyer. What if Khosla cashed it & then refused to take back the case? They never had any written argument anyway so he could easily go back on his word. And why didn't Khosla do so? He could have made 6 crores like that. Yeah he is after the house. But I fail to understand why he's willing to go so far to get the house, even at the expense of his loss. That too for a businessman like him.

4. Does Shravan really think he can convince anyone that the Tiwari Killa is worth 150 crore? Even if its a plan, Like seriously? I think even a kid would be like 'ARE YOU KIDDING' LOL

I cannot believe I am saying this but even melodramatic court room scenes make more sense than the way the CVs are dealing with this court case. I would have been ok had it been just a passing affair of few episodes. But clearly the CVs themselves are emphasising a lot on the technical aspects of this case.. then why not make it logical at the very least? I really hope Shravan has some really smart plan up his sleeves. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG, CVs. 

EDIT - The new spoilers have given me some hope. They suggest Shravan winning the case on the basis of proving Khosla a fraud. Finally. We'll see Shravan doing something substantive as a lawyer.

Cheers,
Samridhi

Edited by prc_fan1 - 20 April 2016 at 4:37am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-ammy-ndp102super_boyWinniethePooh.VellaGirlmanjusha7Rooh_5896hanishankS111shivamala-Shilpaa-OmaRamdass-AvadaKedavra-nammy_25-Rashi-Manan_fab5_ky2-PyaariBhootni--Swetha-

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I just wished the track would have gone something like this.
Case filed for the first time> Suman and Shravan actually working on the case, digging actual proof against khosla and then defeating him in court.
I agree with you, the court track has been handled so poorly, like you said, they needed to submit the attested papers and all before hand.
As I said in the AT, Khosla is not after the money, he is after the house. And to cash such a big amount, the bank has to call and confirm from Shravan, so I guess he could have made sure Khosla takes back the case. 
The 150 crore was a joke tbh LOL
#kuchbhi #ainvayi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusha7

-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I really hope CV's have something up their sleeve and they are just playing with us like they did with the "Urvashi"track 
Come on CV's, work your charm.

Krishnala-

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prc_fan1

1. Somebody please remind me. Why is this case even going on? Technically Khosla has already won the case, by proving that Priya's signature on the documents were authentic. And Shravan provided no counter-argument whatsoever. So exactly on what basis is Shravan even proceeding? And please remind me why did the judge allow the case to proceed?LOL

the case is not settled ... shravan got another hearing previously .. he asked the court time to verify the finding 

2. Is Shravan really a lawyer? Woh bhi from Oxford & an owner of a legal firm himself? That gotta be a joke. What has he been doing regarding the case? We see him reading law books, & acting smart. But apart from making lame deals & throwing big dialogues, substantively he's done nothing as a lawyer. And yes, this is no 'Suits'. But if you are showing the ML as a lawyer & also you're basing such emotional high points between the leads on this track, shouldn't it at the least make some sense? Shravan is smart, no doubt, but somehow his brains don't seem to work as a lawyer, very strangelyLOL

he overestimated how 'truthful' indian witnesses are .. he forgot its India where u can get any document made if u know the right ppl .. ( once there was this guy who got a Marriage certificate made of himself with Aishwarya Rai )..
i guess he learnt his lesson   

3. What was the point of yesterday's episode really? (besides the ending ShraMan scene) What was the point of giving the check & then taking it back? What if Khosla cashed it & then refused to take back the case? They never had any written argument anyway so he could easily go back on his word. And why didn't Khosla do so? He could have made 6 crores like that. 

Shravan did say the check will be cleared only when case is taken back .. so he knew it would not have been cashed .. he took back bcoz kholsa pened his mouth ( besides sumo disappointment) 

4. Does Shravan really think he can convince anyone that the Tiwari Killa is worth 150 crore? Even if its a plan, Like seriously? I think even a kid would be like 'ARE YOU KIDDING' LOL

i really think tiwari killa is worth so much maybe not 150 but still more than what kholsa was offering .. its a big house maybe in central area .. in delhi ..

i know Cvs took a stumble but its not outright crazy till nowThumbs Up .. hopefully they can still recover 

Edited by BlrBabe - 19 April 2016 at 2:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnala--AvadaKedavra-OmaRamdassEchoesofpassionRi21-Swetha-

-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
^ ( once there was this guy who got a Marriage certificate made of himself with Aishwarya Rai )..

WHAT? ROFL ROFL

-Swetha-

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
 i agree if it was 10% logical in law part i would have been happy 

that day on the court room his shocked face only said that he had NOT done his home work he should have had knowledge of papers been submitted. he should have tried to create a doubt on judger's mind regarding forensic evidence. as varma said its an open shut case when he manage to prove the sigh was Priya's . law goes with IF and BUT's he should have had a plan that day it self thinking what if they submitted the papers. hope that will get a good last hearing with least 10% logic prevailing 

AyeChavanni

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hello Samridhi Big smile your points are very valid and you write very well yaar...the cv's always make a mockery out of court scenes...when the ML is a lawayer where does their knowledge of the law go away as soon as they show a court case LOL except reading yeh mote mote books do they do asli kaam I don't know LOL

And yeh chuha billi ka khel hai kya LOL once give a cheque once take it back ...just like mami with so many personalities inside her LOLLOL shravan ko yeh bimari lagi hai shayad...I'll just sit and enjoy its better than trying to find logic woh joh najane kab ayega LOLLets see what's stored in for us.

Kuch bhi ho shravan's and sumo's bonding ambuja cement ki tarah mazbut ho raha hai kafi haimere lliye.LOLBig smile

Edited by pearl100 - 19 April 2016 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeChavanni-Swetha-

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

^ ( once there was this guy who got a Marriage certificate made of himself with Aishwarya Rai )..

WHAT? ROFL ROFL

yep it was long time back before her marriage  .. he did as an expos for an Newspaper ..  i still remember it bcoz  it ws so crazy LOL

Edited by BlrBabe - 19 April 2016 at 5:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion-AvadaKedavra--Swetha-

Go to top