India-Forums

cvs plx...

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Cvs plx plx listen, we don't want dhurve self talk, thapki to become spy, ma to trun to be most innocent creature in the world.
We want, thapki to sit and think of one good reason to be in susral sural is a place, which u have when you are married, as far as I know. If she was not giving chance to marriage, plx through her out panday nivas
Thapki is the most irritating lead in the town of, indian serials. She is shown to be sensitive, caring and forgiving by nature.
But when its comes to bihaan, her care goes "tail lene" her forgiving nature gone "doodh lene" and so on.
How can a person who is so much caring, can't see pain in the eyes of a person she is living with.how how?
If she is concerned to prove ma she was not wrong, why not concerned to prove bihaan anything?
If she can forgive ma, who throws her out of, house. Made her drink poison, then why not bihaan?
If she can care about shardha feelings, then why not bihaan?
If she fall for bihaan now ,she deserved a slap. She always love people who hate her. Angry

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AZIZANAManyasha16Nishita112Rumiiakapirittvijayaleonjayharneet.kahlonrtmsNeha99iQraaaKowsiParshiSanyaEternaP.D.DuttaNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Rida..  Thank u dear. 
Tune aur maayu ne meri frustration ikal di. Bas i wish ki kisi tarah cvs dekh lein ye sab. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjaymanaanParshi

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
u know when u starts to feel now they will understand they don't 
so tired of shradda crap seriously need new entry 
its too boring to watch ma, mahan atma and shradda 
they get the all screen space 
now much more trp fall they wish to see #wakeupcvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Ridaaa jaan mae yah bhi yehi bologi ye sab CVS KA HI FAULT HAE THAT THEY DESTROYED BOTH THAPKI AND SPECIALLY BIHAAN'S CHARACTER! Angry

Parshi

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

Rida.. Thank u dear.
Tune aur maayu ne meri frustration ikal di. Bas i wish ki kisi tarah cvs dekh lein ye sab.

I m so pissed with cvs, mean they are totally confused , about the character off thapki. Fl never been shown this much confused.

Parshi

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Same to same thoughts mere bhi
seriously cvs have screwed up badly they are leading the show in a dark tunnel cant they see that trps r going bad every week n ppl r not interested in the vasu thapki shradha trio. There r shows who run on sbs but i m sure no one likes the sbs shown in tpk it doesn't have the potential to attract trp aunties as well. I hate it the way they r sidelining bihaan the ml from main track he is just now there n they give us 1 min thahaan scene which serves no development to thahaan. Cvs need to understand n open their minds n think out of the box. Make progress in thahaan relationship make thahaan the main track n run sbs in the background...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshi

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

Same to same thoughts mere bhi
seriously cvs have screwed up badly they are leading the show in a dark tunnel cant they see that trps r going bad every week n ppl r not interested in the vasu thapki shradha trio. There r shows who run on sbs but i m sure no one likes the sbs shown in tpk it doesn't have the potential to attract trp aunties as well. I hate it the way they r sidelining bihaan the ml from main track he is just now there n they give us 1 min thahaan scene which serves no development to thahaan. Cvs need to understand n open their minds n think out of the box. Make progress in thahaan relationship make thahaan the main track n run sbs in the background...

Yes I can guarantee them they will get better trp.

Parshi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Rida, you said it all yaar!!
But I disagree on the thing that she is not the stupidest of them all I know some more taht's why I don't watch those shows lol

leonjay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index