Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Dadi Rocked Thahaan Shocked (pata ni laga to ese hi) (Page 3)

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Originally posted by dynamic_doll

awesome post Chanda Thumbs Up
i loved Thapki extra pink cheeks today...i think she specially applied more blush for this scene Wink
these days they are playing songs and tunes from Thapki's side...today they played Darmiyaan and in that bike ride scene they played ranjhaa tune from Thapki's side coz Bihaan had an angry expression on his face but Thapki was looking at him with longing eyes. i am telling you larki ahista ahista track pe aa rahe hai Wink
and yes in the end she showed attitude to him coz she's tired of his i-didn't-do-it-for-you rant LOL
but i found her counter argument quite silly coz before saying thank you she called out his name...that meant she was saying thank you to him not the bookshelf LOL agar Bihaan moti buddhi na hota to usse kehta...bookshelf ko thank you keh rahi thi to mera naam kyun liya LOL
day by day she's getting more affected by his cold behaviour...aaj suna ke chali gaye kaash next time collar pakar ke kahe tumhari problem kya hai LOL
i am dying to listen Na Na Na too...am i the only one who didn't like ranjhaa tune Confused 

Gajab!!! You said it all!! Thapki is showing feelings!! I am off to the dance floor!! I can kiss you all!! LOL

Sorry Sania, I loved all the tunes and songs!! Embarrassed I am guilty I know
well Oh Ranjhana is not too bad...but they are ignoring Na Na Na for these new tunes that's why i don't like them much...Na Na Na is magic, they should play it more often   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaKowsiSanyaEterna

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

awesome post Chanda Thumbs Up
i loved Thapki extra pink cheeks today...i think she specially applied more blush for this scene Wink
these days they are playing songs and tunes from Thapki's side...today they played Darmiyaan and in that bike ride scene they played ranjhaa tune from Thapki's side coz Bihaan had an angry expression on his face but Thapki was looking at him with longing eyes. i am telling you larki ahista ahista track pe aa rahe hai Wink
and yes in the end she showed attitude to him coz she's tired of his i-didn't-do-it-for-you rant LOL
but i found her counter argument quite silly coz before saying thank you she called out his name...that meant she was saying thank you to him not the bookshelf LOL agar Bihaan moti buddhi na hota to usse kehta...bookshelf ko thank you keh rahi thi to mera naam kyun liya LOL
day by day she's getting more affected by his cold behaviour...aaj suna ke chali gaye kaash next time collar pakar ke kahe tumhari problem kya hai LOL
i am dying to listen Na Na Na too...am i the only one who didn't like ranjhaa tune Confused 

Gajab!!! You said it all!! Thapki is showing feelings!! I am off to the dance floor!! I can kiss you all!! LOL

Sorry Sania, I loved all the tunes and songs!! Embarrassed I am guilty I know
well Oh Ranjhana is not too bad...but they are ignoring Na Na Na for these new tunes that's why i don't like them much...Na Na Na is magic, they should play it more often   

yeah mee too and also i am missing bihaan ka gajjab style Ouch he dont say B FOR BIHAAN PANDEY any more Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Chanda baby awesome!!
I had to control my laugh least mom sees it and she would be like "whom are you talking to"

itne eyelocks se to zaror 3 4 thahaan juniors hojana hae i am sure 

this line I lost it!! I was thinking the same!! For Thahaan it's not the "if looks can kill" it's "if looks can give babies"

OMG "if looks can give babies!" ROFL
phir to bacho ki line lag jaye giLOL
or india mae population barhane ka credit jata hae Thahaan ko because of there numerous amount of eye locks!!! ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiSanyaEternaParshi

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
ROFL
P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Chandu!! Dadima rocks!
Ishani15 Senior Member
Ishani15
Ishani15

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Great analysis Chanda. TFS..
rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Well writtenClap
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neha99

Chanda baby awesome!!
I had to control my laugh least mom sees it and she would be like "whom are you talking to"

itne eyelocks se to zaror 3 4 thahaan juniors hojana hae i am sure 

this line I lost it!! I was thinking the same!! For Thahaan it's not the "if looks can kill" it's "if looks can give babies"

OMG "if looks can give babies!" ROFL
phir to bacho ki line lag jaye giLOL
or india mae population barhane ka credit jata hae Thahaan ko because of there numerous amount of eye locks!!! ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL  Awesome!!

Go to top