Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Dadi Rocked Thahaan Shocked (pata ni laga to ese hi)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Okay i am happy to make this post about aj ka epi because i liked it very much!!! LOLLOL
except SBS Sleepy well coming to thahaan scene, Dadiii you are just too good !!! MWAAAHH you are always there to make us thahaanians happy!!! Big smileParty
Bihaan and thapki were like OMG Dadi ye ap k-k-kia keh rhi hae bihaaan was like WackoBroken HeartDisapprove and thapki waslike  ShockedWackoUnhappy and then they both felt like beta kat lo is se phel dadi yahi consummation karwade ROFL and then There shoulders colliding giving us nano second eye lock in which Bihaan was hurt thinking will this ever happen and thapki was like i know what you are thinking but i am sorry i have a hormonal problem. Cry
Then Bihaan frustratingly went into the room and to calm his mind he picked up dumbbells to do some exercise. His brain was recalling dadi's words and his face was showing completely disturbed and hurt expressions just then thapki comes in the room she looks at him in sadly i guess. they both have an upsetting eye lock bihaan turns his head away and she goes to drink water. Bihaan is frustrated of dadi's wish and he think ESA KABHI NI HOGA MAE KABHI BAAP NI BAN SAKTACry and throws the dumbell away which hits the shelf and it is about to fall on thapki and him being a heart broken yet caring lunatic he cant see her in pain and shouting her name, jumps in to protect her like her (OUR) knight in shinning Armour and they both have yet another eyelock. ( itne eyelocks se to zaror 3 4 thahaan juniors hojana hae i am sure Silly) but this eyelock is very imp they both have tears in their eyes. there eyes were showing the pain and saying the words their lips cant utter.
 *darimyan playing softly in bg* ( i think its a thapki song for Bihu just like ranjhaa and mera ranjhaa) (Bihu's song was Tum tak and hero tera) btw mere kan taras gay NA NA NA sune k liye CryCry
ANYWAYS Bihaan' s eyes said why thapki? why did you betray me?OuchBroken Heart and thapki's eyes said bihaan lets be friends again? let go of your anger please become the old childish bihaan again?CryCry
and then there eyelock ended in pain and they both settled the shelf back, thaps thanked him and bihaan being a big stupid kid that he is, said he protectedthe books not her LOOOL and she out of frustration said she thanked the bookshelf for not falling on her not him and stormed out of the room giving him attitude and bihaan looked on annoyed at himself for again saving her and showing her that he cares. LOL
and the sbs crap came and i left my mum to watch it ROFL
one thing is for sure she gave him that attitude because she is pissed with his behavior that if he is really angry at her and want to see her in pain then why he keep saving her and acting like he doesnt care so for me thapki was right giving him attitude !!! 
well thats my thoughts for today's epi LOLLOL

Edited by chandaaaxo - 19 April 2016 at 1:25pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGManyasha16Imaan123Nishita112RumiiashubabegumleonjayIshani15ashwariya_98harneet.kahlonrtmsNeha99ParshiSanyaEterna-Arishi-Kowsidynamic_dolloceanbubbleNeett

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Dadi ma ROFL you tou totally love. Omg . I wonder y they don't show ab reaction at that moment(tomatoes are welcome). Use to of his reactions.
And then bihaan shouted thapki and save her. Aha.. and me the happiest creature on plabet earth.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99iQraaaParshiKowsiNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
U rocksss chanda beta.. Bihaan ke expressions ki explanation ROFL
Ab kya bolun.. Tune bolne ko kuch choda hi nhi. LOL 
Kaas cvs ye pad lein to raat bhar pet pakad ke baithe rhein. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99iQraaaKowsiParshi

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
awesome post Chanda Thumbs Up
i loved Thapki extra pink cheeks today...i think she specially applied more blush for this scene Wink
these days they are playing songs and tunes from Thapki's side...today they played Darmiyaan and in that bike ride scene they played ranjhaa tune from Thapki's side coz Bihaan had an angry expression on his face but Thapki was looking at him with longing eyes. i am telling you larki ahista ahista track pe aa rahe hai Wink
and yes in the end she showed attitude to him coz she's tired of his i-didn't-do-it-for-you rant LOL
but i found her counter argument quite silly coz before saying thank you she called out his name...that meant she was saying thank you to him not the bookshelf LOL agar Bihaan moti buddhi na hota to usse kehta...bookshelf ko thank you keh rahi thi to mera naam kyun liya LOL
day by day she's getting more affected by his cold behaviour...aaj suna ke chali gaye kaash next time collar pakar ke kahe tumhari problem kya hai LOL
i am dying to listen Na Na Na too...am i the only one who didn't like ranjhaa tune Confused 

Neha99iQraaaKowsiSanyaEternaParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Dadi ma ROFL you tou totally love. Omg . I wonder y they don't show ab reaction at that moment(tomatoes are welcome). Use to of his reactions.
And then bihaan shouted thapki and save her. Aha.. and me the happiest creature on plabet earth.
arey wo to compkletely numb hogaya tha ye sun k k wo baap bane wala  hae or confusingly kamre se bahar chala gaya wha hota tha to bolta 
"DADI kia hae yae ?? ha?? ye kia apne pota poti laga rkha hae ha???Angry ek bat kan khol k sun le mujhe ni pata sharddha kese preggo hui but thapki, Thapki k sath mae esa kuch ni hone wala ! Angry"

Imaan123Neha99KowsiSanyaEternaParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

U rocksss chanda beta.. Bihaan ke expressions ki explanation ROFL
Ab kya bolun.. Tune bolne ko kuch choda hi nhi. LOL 
Kaas cvs ye pad lein to raat bhar pet pakad ke baithe rhein. ROFL

unhe jo parhna chaye wo to ye log parhte ni AngryAngry
JAGOO CVS JAGOOO Dead

Imaan123Neha99KowsiParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

i loved Thapki extra pink cheeks today...i think she specially applied more blush for this scene Wink
these days they are playing songs and tunes from Thapki's side...today they played Darmiyaan and in that bike ride scene they played ranjhaa tune from Thapki's side coz Bihaan had an angry expression on his face but Thapki was looking at him with longing eyes. i am telling you larki ahista ahista track pe aa rahe hai Wink
and yes in the end she showed attitude to him coz she's tired of his i-didn't-do-it-for-you rant LOL
but i found her counter argument quite silly coz before saying thank you she called out his name...that meant she was saying thank you to him not the bookshelf LOL agar Bihaan moti buddhi na hota to usse kehta...bookshelf ko thank you keh rahi thi to mera naam kyun liya LOL
day by day she's getting more affected by his cold behaviour...aaj suna ke chali gaye kaash next time collar pakar ke kahe tumhari problem kya hai LOL
i am dying to listen Na Na Na too...am i the only one who didn't like ranjhaa tune Confused 

arey wo agar puran bihaan hota to zaror bolta "name hamara leti hu or hame hi bol rhi hu bookshelf ko thank you bol rhi thi? GAJJAB!" I am missing his Gajjab and A For B For wale words too CryCry and i want her to burst like a volcano and ask him kia problem hae tumhari chate kia ho ?? meri parwa kio karte ho bolo bihaan and then bihaan THAPKI KIO K HAM TUMSE... LOLBig smile
larki to phas chuki hae bus pakka wala realize  hona baki hae Wink
and yes i dont like mera ranjhaa it feels like koi mar rha hae Confused

Imaan123Neha99Kowsidynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by dynamic_doll

arey wo agar puran bihaan hota to zaror bolta "name hamara leti hu or hame hi bol rhi hu bookshelf ko thank you bol rhi thi? GAJJAB!" I am missing his Gajjab and A For B For wale words too CryCry and i want her to burst like a volcano and ask him kia problem hae tumhari chate kia ho ?? meri parwa kio karte ho bolo bihaan and then bihaan THAPKI KIO K HAM TUMSE... LOLBig smile
larki to phas chuki hae bus pakka wala realize  hona baki hae Wink
and yes i dont like mera ranjhaa it feels like koi mar rha hae Confused
yes i miss his Gajjab too...he looks so cute when he says that Embarrassed 
@bold: no i am talking about the latest tune...the O Ranjhana one which they played in bike ride scene. i don't like that tune. they should stick to Na Na Na and Valentine Dance tune.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99KowsiParshi

Go to top