Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Jahanpanah Ka Akhri Faisla Vs. Jahanpanah Ka Order (Page 3)

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by kardooks

Forums is very quiet, how was your day Nemo.

Unproductive lol I've been sat here with my assignments open and I havent typed a word in the last two hours. Kill me already LOL

What about you?
Helped out a friend today with his MBA assignment, and the place is soo hot, sometiMes I wish I was living in a cooler climate.

We actually had some decent weather here today, a nice break from our usual rain and clouds LOL
Can't tell you when was the last time we had rain, and we only have 2 seasons, the wet and dry season.

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

waiting to see the episode.
your sentence :
"" SERIOUSLY THE WAY KUNJ LOOKS AT TWINKLE DOES ALL SORTS OF THINGS TO MY HEART Day Dreaming  ""

is one more reason Im flatly in love with kunj...

I am not even joking but the way he was admiring her in the first scene was too much to handle. Blushing 
God, I feel mushy just thinking about it again! 
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Can't tell you when was the last time we had rain, and we only have 2 seasons, the wet and dry season.

Thats still good, we only get rain all year around, summer, winter same thing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Thats still good, we only get rain all year around, summer, winter same thing LOL
Tell me about it I know, but if rain don't fall then we will have some severe water shortage, and we're living on an island.LOL
-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

I will say this time and time again "These two define chemistry"!!

This track is proving to be a winner only because of how it brings forth the emotional side of Kunj and Twinkle, I'm like a fluff ball covered into tissue scrapings soaked in tears from all the crying this storyline is making me do

Twinkles personality is the epitome of an ideal life partner..her heart is drowned in care and love for her dearest husband and her body and soul is devoted in restoration of his health..she will gladly risk her health just to see his health in the best of condition, but Kunj is no less..he's the one that needs care but puts his wife's health above his..he's the most vulnerable right now but he is only keeping strong for her sake..making sure she's doesn't break down seeing him like this

Now you tell me what is lacking in their love and commitment..zilch, their bliss is filled with imperfect perfection

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teddyyy

Nemo are we the same person?!?! LITERALLY IDENTICAL FEELS. I am still squealing over the cuteness that is Twinj. I love how much #goals they are and Kunj was oh so proud of himself for winning Leela and then Twinkle is like HA I'm yo wifey and the Queen so I have the last word :PP

DUDE AS WEIRD AS IT IS I LOVE RHAT TEASING TOOO. Cause she literally is a perfect fit in his arms so the fact that he doesn't want her to change is even more special! He likes her being a little goplu, he has a tummy to poke I DIED FROM FEELS.

Dude I always loved the sad Sajna Ve but legit it killed me today. Them hugging on the bed, they made that awkward position WAS SO HAWT AND INTENSE. Honestly I'm feeling too much.

Yo Sid legit looked like the wind had been knocked out of his lungs and I wanted to cry with him. FABULOUS ACTOR.

Amazinggg post, you killed me w feels for like the 5th time today. First 4 times I killed myself LOL.

I know! I think its kind of crazy but omg atleast someone gets me on a level! LOL I love their indirect bickering, its so adorable and I want to die all over again with feels because he actually let her have the last word. Omg our babies seriously. 

I know you mentioned it in your post but that Chinki scene is one my favs! She really does fit into his arms so perfectly and he always makes sure that she knows that too. He doesnt want her to change and I love that about them soo fricking much. Can he get anymore perfect? Day Dreaming

Lol at the awkward position but that forehead bump was just too much for my heart. Thats literally their thing now! I was kind of hoping he'd go in for a kiss but oh well, plenty more opportunities to come!LOL

Sid has come so far in his acting. If you compare his first day up till now, the difference is so commendable! and he really makes you FEEL all sorts of emotions Heart Clap

LOOOL go easy on yourself, I have a feeling we might have a few more episodes like this. Already preparing myself to die 100 times over Stern Smile
Lmao that's true, I'm glad you get my feels LOL

HE CANT HE LITERALLY CANT. That Chinki scene, today, just my dil. 

Haha I hope the kiss comes soon, they both need it omg. 

All three of them have come so far, I feel like they are my children dude! LOL

Sigh, I see many tears in my future. I feel like all I did today on IF was yell ROFLROFLROFL
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
the epi was emotionally so beautiful. i loved it
nice post dear :)
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

the whole calling each other out in front of Leela and then the bedroom scene with him teasing her in the end knowing it'll tick her off and distract her was just so wonderful. Gave me so many feels ohmygosh and then the hg Twinkle gave him in the end. It was all just so much wonderful!

Oh, my favorite was when in the mandir he asked her if she was done with her whole business and if she can eat now. that was just so perf! Day Dreaming

Go to top