India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Jahanpanah Ka Akhri Faisla Vs. Jahanpanah Ka Order

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Guys guys guys, how fricking adorable was that Twinj scene with Leela? Day Dreaming

Kunj-Leela scenes are always so beautiful to watch because you can just see how much love they share. She really is his mother and he, her son. And it was so cute how he told Leela that it was 'Jahanpanah ka akhri faisla' that none of the other family members should know about his illness until they dont find a donor. 

BUT THE BEST PART WAS JAHANPANAH KI WIFEY. I'M STILL ALL SORTS OF FEELS RIGHT NOW Blushing

Kunj completely forgot that his Queen is always one step ahead of him. I loved how she used his own words against him and brought up the fact that he just stated they were a team. Then she so confidently stated that this was 'Jahanpanah ka order' and I died at how ADORABLE Kunj looked when he started smiling at his wifey's antics. King Sarna bows down to his Queen once more. #RelationshipGoals Day Dreaming

SERIOUSLY THE WAY KUNJ LOOKS AT TWINKLE DOES ALL SORTS OF THINGS TO MY HEART Day Dreaming  

I hope one day someone will look at me like that too Ermm

Then our babies had an adorable bedroom scene. I love when Kunj jokes around with her about being fat or putting on weight. I know its kind of weird but I find it so cute and hilarious at the same time, my idea of romance is a little odd but these types of scenes! Dancing

The pulling cheeks, the playfully hitting the chest, the tickling and then that forehead bump! OMG I'M SO DONE GUYS, I cant deal with how fricking perfect they are! Day Dreaming

The sad version of Sajna Ve is kind of growing on me. It really portrays how deep and sincere their feelings for each other are. Our babies Day Dreaming

The ending was sad, Sid makes his pain look so real, I just want to hug him and cry my heart outBroken Heart 

Okay, leave your thoughts, opinions, fangirling... the forum is dead dudes. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGTaanya_khuranaskamaniagbabesue1o1-WalkThatWay-sahlz_13kardooksDuumpsAnisha_anitantikitteddyyyprem_diwaniSnowflake0923areeba_blossomxxMATSxxSherni_Jerry

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
The only word I read was fangirling and I shall be back lmao!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet, but I do love scenes between Leela and Kunj. 

Tranquility123

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet but omg that sounds so adorable.
TwiNJ are so awesome.

Tranquility123

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Nemo are we the same person?!?! LITERALLY IDENTICAL FEELS. I am still squealing over the cuteness that is Twinj. I love how much #goals they are and Kunj was oh so proud of himself for winning Leela and then Twinkle is like HA I'm yo wifey and the Queen so I have the last word :PP

DUDE AS WEIRD AS IT IS I LOVE RHAT TEASING TOOO. Cause she literally is a perfect fit in his arms so the fact that he doesn't want her to change is even more special! He likes her being a little goplu, he has a tummy to poke I DIED FROM FEELS.

Dude I always loved the sad Sajna Ve but legit it killed me today. Them hugging on the bed, they made that awkward position WAS SO HAWT AND INTENSE. Honestly I'm feeling too much.

Yo Sid legit looked like the wind had been knocked out of his lungs and I wanted to cry with him. FABULOUS ACTOR.

Amazinggg post, you killed me w feels for like the 5th time today. First 4 times I killed myself LOL.
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I do love scenes between Leela and Kunj. 

It was really cute Karen Embarrassed

Btw omg 6 more posts and you wont have to deal with those stupid IF post limits anymore! Dancing

kardooks

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duumps

Haven't watched the episode yet but omg that sounds so adorable.
TwiNJ are so awesome.

They were so adorable, their simplicity is the best thing about them. Just the eyes are enough for me to fangirl Day Dreaming
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Nemo are we the same person?!?! LITERALLY IDENTICAL FEELS. I am still squealing over the cuteness that is Twinj. I love how much #goals they are and Kunj was oh so proud of himself for winning Leela and then Twinkle is like HA I'm yo wifey and the Queen so I have the last word :PP

DUDE AS WEIRD AS IT IS I LOVE RHAT TEASING TOOO. Cause she literally is a perfect fit in his arms so the fact that he doesn't want her to change is even more special! He likes her being a little goplu, he has a tummy to poke I DIED FROM FEELS.

Dude I always loved the sad Sajna Ve but legit it killed me today. Them hugging on the bed, they made that awkward position WAS SO HAWT AND INTENSE. Honestly I'm feeling too much.

Yo Sid legit looked like the wind had been knocked out of his lungs and I wanted to cry with him. FABULOUS ACTOR.

Amazinggg post, you killed me w feels for like the 5th time today. First 4 times I killed myself LOL.

I know! I think its kind of crazy but omg atleast someone gets me on a level! LOL I love their indirect bickering, its so adorable and I want to die all over again with feels because he actually let her have the last word. Omg our babies seriously. 

I know you mentioned it in your post but that Chinki scene is one my favs! She really does fit into his arms so perfectly and he always makes sure that she knows that too. He doesnt want her to change and I love that about them soo fricking much. Can he get anymore perfect? Day Dreaming

Lol at the awkward position but that forehead bump was just too much for my heart. Thats literally their thing now! I was kind of hoping he'd go in for a kiss but oh well, plenty more opportunities to come!LOL

Sid has come so far in his acting. If you compare his first day up till now, the difference is so commendable! and he really makes you FEEL all sorts of emotions Heart Clap

LOOOL go easy on yourself, I have a feeling we might have a few more episodes like this. Already preparing myself to die 100 times over Stern Smile

teddyyy

Go to top