teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaM

Originally posted by teddyyy

No no you're not ranting too much @ all LOL! I love venting sessions so this is all good. Honestly Trump has way too much hype and Cruz sucks just as much -.- Idk why everyone is ignoring Bernie :(( He must be so sad awww, I'm too much of a softie LOL. 

I feel so bad for him! Cry Why Oh why? Why is this happening Teddy? Why can't Americans see how awesome Bernie Sanders is! Even birds love him #BirdieSanders
My sister and I are legit asking the same. I don't know why people are so clueless -.- hahah awww omg #BirdieSanders 

Why can't I vote more than once?!? Cry

One of my friend couldn't even vote cause she was registered as an independent. She switched her party last month but apparently the deadline for changing the party was October! like Oct..you seriously gotta be kidding me. 
OMG MY UNCLE AND SISTER were as independent so sameee! THATS RIDIC COME ON. Like ughhh so many people prolly lost out because of that!

They're estimating it to be around 20,000 votes or even more. Why is our primary system so flawed? Cry
Areeba and I were talking, and also my english prof and I haha, and like compared to other countries, we have such a bad turn out!!! As she pointed out, people should have the day off and maybe then there would be a bigger turnout!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaM

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

No no you're not ranting too much @ all LOL! I love venting sessions so this is all good. Honestly Trump has way too much hype and Cruz sucks just as much -.- Idk why everyone is ignoring Bernie :(( He must be so sad awww, I'm too much of a softie LOL. 

I feel so bad for him! Cry Why Oh why? Why is this happening Teddy? Why can't Americans see how awesome Bernie Sanders is! Even birds love him #BirdieSanders
My sister and I are legit asking the same. I don't know why people are so clueless -.- hahah awww omg #BirdieSanders 

Why can't I vote more than once?!? Cry

One of my friend couldn't even vote cause she was registered as an independent. She switched her party last month but apparently the deadline for changing the party was October! like Oct..you seriously gotta be kidding me. 
OMG MY UNCLE AND SISTER were as independent so sameee! THATS RIDIC COME ON. Like ughhh so many people prolly lost out because of that!

They're estimating it to be around 20,000 votes or even more. Why is our primary system so flawed? Cry
Areeba and I were talking, and also my english prof and I haha, and like compared to other countries, we have such a bad turn out!!! As she pointed out, people should have the day off and maybe then there would be a bigger turnout!

It's because the establishment wants people to vote but not necessarily in the primaries. Especially in NY, it's the one place where DNC doesn't want you to be a democrat who votes in primaries. They just need your vote in the general for the candidate they have pushed for. 

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@Raina, bro that's foulll. Sigh, I'm holding onto hope!

rainaM

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

It's all we got really? Why am I being sucha downer though. Bernie can still win this thing! HE GOT THISSS..

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

It's all we got really? Why am I being sucha downer though. Bernie can still win this thing! HE GOT THISSS..

LOL I was being negative nelly too #hegotthisss
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Teds i loved it. it was beautiful and i like emotional epi
such a nice post and you made me emotional mentioning AsYa <3

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

The TWINJ scenes throughout from beginning to till the end were just so much perfect!! I love the close proximity between them and them actually talking about things and Kunj replying and assuring her that all will be well; ugh it was all too much. The episode was perfect in showing how far along these two had come. 

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Teds i loved it. it was beautiful and i like emotional epi
such a nice post and you made me emotional mentioning AsYa <3
Aww haha I know, it was great! Omg Asya baes I couldn't Cry

Thank you Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index