Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Jahapana Ka Order! (Page 2)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fangirl1012

Loved the episode to do Teddy. Haye the Kunj and Leela bond has always been one of the highlights of the show. I loved their small scene in the beginning.  How far have Twinj come sometimes it just amazes me that they are the same Twinj who couldn't stand each other.  Homeboy is completely whipped his wife's love gives him strength.  He is so cute though and he loves to tickle her.
Omg are CV'S trying to kill us because the sad sajna ve slays me every time. Its so soulful and full of pain I wish Twinj never have to experience the pain of separation.  Zain looked good wirh head phones and he is such a foodie and also Sidhant looked delicious on the hospital bed. I know its totally inappropriate but if I was a nurse I would visit his room oftenLOL
Heyy buddy! Hug I'm really happy you enjoyed it as well Tongue I know omg like Leela and Kunj and Bebe and Kunj make me awww so much! Also, seriously. It amazes me that these two used to hate each other and bicker so much and basically wanted to ruin each other's lives and now they live for one another Day Dreaming

@bold: OMG I KNOW MY FEELINGS ARE NOT OKAY AFTER THAT SCENE. 

Lmfaooo I would run between Kunj & Yuvi's room too ROFL

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Tedday! Why you dis? I wanna watch the episode now! Primary coverage or TEI? decisions decisions! btw did you vote for Bernie! #whisperadream

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaM

Tedday! Why you dis? I wanna watch the episode now! Primary coverage or TEI? decisions decisions! btw did you vote for Bernie! #whisperadream
Lmao I'm sorry I'm sorry, but emotionsss Raina, if you feel like being sappy, watch TEI! 

Omg of course, #feelthebern, entire fam bam + friends squad is on his side LOL YOU KNOW HE WAS BY MY HOSUE YESTERDAY AND I EMT HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND. THE VERY HAND I AM TYPING WITH ajqfbibgf qklIBQg. 
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Lmao I'm sorry I'm sorry, but emotionsss Raina, if you feel like being sappy, watch TEI! 

Omg of course, #feelthebern, entire fam bam + friends squad is on his side LOL YOU KNOW HE WAS BY MY HOSUE YESTERDAY AND I EMT HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND. THE VERY HAND I AM TYPING WITH ajqfbibgf qklIBQg. 

NO FREAKING WAY!! SERIOUSLY? OMG, YOU ACTUALLY MET HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND?! I'M SO JEALOUS RN..I'm just waiting for him to start campaigning in Maryland, I intend on going to every single event! The NY polls are not looking so good right now tho, exit polls have him behind by 4 points so fingers crossed.

CNN called it, she won Confused

Edited by rainaM - 19 April 2016 at 7:46pm

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

NO FREAKING WAY!! SERIOUSLY? OMG, YOU ACTUALLY MET HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND?! I'M SO JEALOUS RN..I'm just waiting for him to start campaigning in Maryland, I intend on going to every single event! The NY polls are not looking so good right now tho, exit polls have him behind by 4 points so fingers crossed.

YESSS, I DID! I was walking home and bam there he is just chilling meeting people and I stalked him for a few blocks and HE SHOOK MY HAND. Sigh, I fangirled sooo much to Areeba you have no idea! LOL Omg let me know if you meet him too! 

I'm so upset, I watched the news. Trump & Hillary Cry
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

YESSS, I DID! I was walking home and bam there he is just chilling meeting people and I stalked him for a few blocks and HE SHOOK MY HAND. Sigh, I fangirled sooo much to Areeba you have no idea! LOL Omg let me know if you meet him too! 

DUUDE I'M LIKE SO UPSET RN.. This cannot be happening. The exit polls showed her leading by 4 points and she won by freaking 20! Now watch all the headlines be "Is it over for Bernie" tomorrow. 

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

DUUDE I'M LIKE SO UPSET RN.. This cannot be happening. The exit polls showed her leading by 4 points and she won by freaking 20! Now watch all the headlines be "Is it over for Bernie" tomorrow. 
My amigo texted me and was like doesn't look like Sanders is going anywhere and ughhh I yelled Tongue
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

My amigo texted me and was like doesn't look like Sanders is going anywhere and ughhh I yelled Tongue

We still have Penn, that's a pretty big state and California. This loss is definitely gonna hurt his momentum tho.. 

teddyyy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index