Jahapana Ka Order! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by rainaM

Tedday! Why you dis? I wanna watch the episode now! Primary coverage or TEI? decisions decisions! btw did you vote for Bernie! #whisperadream
Lmao I'm sorry I'm sorry, but emotionsss Raina, if you feel like being sappy, watch TEI! 

Omg of course, #feelthebern, entire fam bam + friends squad is on his side ðŸ˜† YOU KNOW HE WAS BY MY HOSUE YESTERDAY AND I EMT HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND. THE VERY HAND I AM TYPING WITH ajqfbibgf qklIBQg. 
Originally posted by teddyyy

Lmao I'm sorry I'm sorry, but emotionsss Raina, if you feel like being sappy, watch TEI! 

Omg of course, #feelthebern, entire fam bam + friends squad is on his side ðŸ˜† YOU KNOW HE WAS BY MY HOSUE YESTERDAY AND I EMT HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND. THE VERY HAND I AM TYPING WITH ajqfbibgf qklIBQg. 

NO FREAKING WAY!! SERIOUSLY? OMG, YOU ACTUALLY MET HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND?! I'M SO JEALOUS RN..I'm just waiting for him to start campaigning in Maryland, I intend on going to every single event! The NY polls are not looking so good right now tho, exit polls have him behind by 4 points so fingers crossed.

CNN called it, she won ðŸ˜•

Edited by rainaM - 8 years ago

NO FREAKING WAY!! SERIOUSLY? OMG, YOU ACTUALLY MET HIM AND SHOOK HIS HAND?! I'M SO JEALOUS RN..I'm just waiting for him to start campaigning in Maryland, I intend on going to every single event! The NY polls are not looking so good right now tho, exit polls have him behind by 4 points so fingers crossed.

CNN called it, she won ðŸ˜•

YESSS, I DID! I was walking home and bam there he is just chilling meeting people and I stalked him for a few blocks and HE SHOOK MY HAND. Sigh, I fangirled sooo much to Areeba you have no idea! ðŸ˜† Omg let me know if you meet him too! 

I'm so upset, I watched the news. Trump & Hillary ðŸ˜­

YESSS, I DID! I was walking home and bam there he is just chilling meeting people and I stalked him for a few blocks and HE SHOOK MY HAND. Sigh, I fangirled sooo much to Areeba you have no idea! ðŸ˜† Omg let me know if you meet him too! 

I'm so upset, I watched the news. Trump & Hillary ðŸ˜­

DUUDE I'M LIKE SO UPSET RN.. This cannot be happening. The exit polls showed her leading by 4 points and she won by freaking 20! Now watch all the headlines be "Is it over for Bernie" tomorrow. 

DUUDE I'M LIKE SO UPSET RN.. This cannot be happening. The exit polls showed her leading by 4 points and she won by freaking 20! Now watch all the headlines be "Is it over for Bernie" tomorrow. 
My amigo texted me and was like doesn't look like Sanders is going anywhere and ughhh I yelled ðŸ˜›

My amigo texted me and was like doesn't look like Sanders is going anywhere and ughhh I yelled ðŸ˜›

We still have Penn, that's a pretty big state and California. This loss is definitely gonna hurt his momentum tho.. 

We still have Penn, that's a pretty big state and California. This loss is definitely gonna hurt his momentum tho.. 
I know I thought he was going to do well, especially since he came to Queens and went to Brooklyn yesterday, like he was all over NYC! And then this happens sighhh. 

It's gonna hurt but I have hope! I don't know much about how all the #s come together in the end so I just have hope hehe. 

I know I thought he was going to do well, especially since he came to Queens and went to Brooklyn yesterday, like he was all over NYC! And then this happens sighhh. 

It's gonna hurt but I have hope! I don't know much about how all the #s come together in the end so I just have hope hehe. 

He's catching up in the delegate count but it's not looking too good. The DNC is trying to screw him over too and the media, arghhh, don't even get me started! Like Trump is clearly going to win the republican nomination but they are hammering it into people's mind that Cruz still has a chance. But on the democratic side, Bernie clearly has a chance but is the media talking about that? Nope. utter silence.

Sorry, am I ranting too much? lol
No no you're not ranting too much @ all LOL! I love venting sessions so this is all good. Honestly Trump has way too much hype and Cruz sucks just as much -.- Idk why everyone is ignoring Bernie :(( He must be so sad awww, I'm too much of a softie LOL. 

No no you're not ranting too much @ all LOL! I love venting sessions so this is all good. Honestly Trump has way too much hype and Cruz sucks just as much -.- Idk why everyone is ignoring Bernie :(( He must be so sad awww, I'm too much of a softie LOL. 

I feel so bad for him! ðŸ˜­ Why Oh why? Why is this happening Teddy? Why can't Americans see how awesome Bernie Sanders is! Even birds love him #BirdieSanders