India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Jahapana Ka Order!

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE HECK. I'm not even feeling emotional day so why the heck did the beginning of the episode bring tears to my eyes?! Kunj and Leela's relationship has always been such a beautiful one; in the initial days whatever he did for Twinkle was because of his respect for Leela and her emotions, and now to see him so confidently take Twinkle's hand into his own in front of her is so beautiful for me. When Leela grabbed his face and kissed him on the forehead I was like omg my feelings, they have such a beautiful bond and Kunj is so important to everyone. The CVs are truly messing with our feelings this time! And then when he said that as long as he has Twinkle's pyaar *intertwines hands* everything will be okay, I died. I was squealing. But Kunj baby why are you being stupid and choosing not to tell everyone? I'm happy Leela knows but Usha, Bebe & Monu not only have a right but they HAVE to know to protect him. I truly love how that scene showed the importance Leela has played in their relationship from day one. She was the one to BRING the news of the Jap to Twinkle, to give her another way to help her husband. She was a major catalyst in uniting them in the first place and now when there is danger, she is the one helping their marriage stay strong.

WHH MUST HE BRING UP HIM DYING EVERY EPISODE?!?! I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT AT ALL. Neither does my supply of Kleenex okay Kunj? Literally, even tho he just got the prolly worst news of his life, he cares about his wife and her exerting herself and putting herself through so much pain like can you stop being such a gem??? And then when he told her loved her the way she is, this is the SECOND time <3 Remember, Teri kamar meri bahon main bilkul perfectly fit hoti hai?!?! And now he's like I like your goplu cheeks and he pokes at her tummy and he tickles her and he kills me because our babies omg guys that was such a cute cute scene like awww. When he said he loves pulling her cheeks and then tickled her I COULD NOT.

CVs why are you hell bent on killing me with tears?!? THE SAD SAJNA VE GUYSSS. From the separation track hayeee ALLAH. It's so beautiful but so so heartbreaking and it makes me want to cry so much seeing Twinkle in fear of losing her love. And and and THAT HUG. I have so many feelings from that hug you have no idea. I'm like done. It was so beautiful guys. Nemo mujhe ek aur hug chahiyeee.

Alu told me about the importance of the Jap but I'm going to wait for Areeba's analysis regarding the puja scene with numbers and colors and all. I just want to comment upon how genuine Twinkle's love and faith is. Love is pain truly, because she will go to all lengths to protect her Kunj <3 I loved how Bebe and Monu indirectly prayed for their own putar, that made me so sad but made me smile at the same time. NOW THE BEST/WORST part. I was like Bebe please please don't turn around and step on that paper. TALK ABOUT FORESHADOWING. She stepped on her KUNJ putar's name and later she was the cause of his downfall. Omfg, seeing her cry in the hospital was depressing like Bebe please don't break down :( you have no idea what the situation is gonna be like soon, you need to be strong!

Something that stood out to me was how when Monu was in danger, Kunj had to be the son and handle everyone now that Kunj is sick, Twinkle is being the daughter and handling everyone!

On a far more hilarious note, Yuvi KILLS ME LOL. Dude he is such a bhukad! The way he was like wow prison food and hospital food not much difference I was like bruh did you expect a 5 course meal?! And then the Fattie got so happy with Anita it was a riot on that hospital bed with him & the food lmaoo. AND THEN THE END WITH THE HEADPHONES. Dude I can't even decide if Sid is cuter or Zain is cuter with headphones on like omg #baesss

Alright homies, leave me your thoughts, a hug, and some tissues. Ice cream is also appreciated :D

PS. Who else got Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Farooqui feels when Twinj called themselves jahapana today?!?! IM GONNA CRY AGAIN haye.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSG-WalkThatWay-goldenpetalsrainaM-GrilledCheese-DuumpsTranquility123areeba_blossomSherni_Jerry

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Reserved because I havent read it yet

OMG TEDDY #SAVEWAVELENGTH IS GETTING SCARY BRO, I JUST MADE A POST WITH A SIMILAR TITLE ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Reserved because I havent read it yet

OMG TEDDY #SAVEWAVELENGTH IS GETTING SCARY BRO, I JUST MADE A POST WITH A SIMILAR TITLEROFL

OMG NEMO I WAS GONNA DO THE SAME THING BUT MY POST FOCUSED ON KUNJ SO I MADE TWINKLE WALI TITLE. ROFL

Stop stalking my mind lmao.
Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet but you are already making me so  emotional.
A big hug for you.
I am sure I'll be an emotional puddle myself.

teddyyy

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

OMG NEMO I WAS GONNA DO THE SAME THING BUT MY POST FOCUSED ON KUNJ SO I MADE TWINKLE WALI TITLE. ROFL

I cant. I feel like I should just copy and paste my post here because we literally mentioned the same things which is kind of getting scary now ROFL

I'm here with all the hugs you need Teds! Hug I was on the verge of tears myself, like how can he be cute and considerate and caring when he just found out he's ill. My heart seriously cant handle Kunj Sarna sometimes. Sid's acting is so on point, it shoots daggers through my already hurting heart Broken Heart

I loved how today's episode really reflected on how far Twinj have come in their relationship. Their love for each other is so pure and genuine. And thy are so perfect like omg crying. Kunj's ability to crack jokes at serious times is one that I admire, he is such a perfect son and husband! I dont know whats more depressing, the fact that Kunj Sarna's do not exist in this world or the fact that I may never find someone with even half his traits. Heart breaking all over again. 

LOOOL your paragraph on Yuvi is a mood lightener. I didnt laugh at that scene because that's how I eat my food ROFL But he did look sooo adorable in those headphones jiggling away LOL

Awesome post obviously because I also made a similar one ROFL

teddyyy

fangirl1012 Senior Member
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode to do Teddy. Haye the Kunj and Leela bond has always been one of the highlights of the show. I loved their small scene in the beginning.  How far have Twinj come sometimes it just amazes me that they are the same Twinj who couldn't stand each other.  Homeboy is completely whipped his wife's love gives him strength.  He is so cute though and he loves to tickle her.
Omg are CV'S trying to kill us because the sad sajna ve slays me every time. Its so soulful and full of pain I wish Twinj never have to experience the pain of separation.  Zain looked good wirh head phones and he is such a foodie and also Sidhant looked delicious on the hospital bed. I know its totally inappropriate but if I was a nurse I would visit his room oftenLOL

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duumps

Haven't watched the episode yet but you are already making me so  emotional.
A big hug for you.
I am sure I'll be an emotional puddle myself.
omg omg omg Nats did you watch it?!?! And thank you for the hug EmbarrassedHeart

Haye, I'm still not over my feels LOL. 
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by teddyyy

I cant. I feel like I should just copy and paste my post here because we literally mentioned the same things which is kind of getting scary now ROFL

I'm here with all the hugs you need Teds! Hug I was on the verge of tears myself, like how can he be cute and considerate and caring when he just found out he's ill. My heart seriously cant handle Kunj Sarna sometimes. Sid's acting is so on point, it shoots daggers through my already hurting heart Broken Heart

I loved how today's episode really reflected on how far Twinj have come in their relationship. Their love for each other is so pure and genuine. And thy are so perfect like omg crying. Kunj's ability to crack jokes at serious times is one that I admire, he is such a perfect son and husband! I dont know whats more depressing, the fact that Kunj Sarna's do not exist in this world or the fact that I may never find someone with even half his traits. Heart breaking all over again. 

LOOOL your paragraph on Yuvi is a mood lightener. I didnt laugh at that scene because that's how I eat my food ROFL But he did look sooo adorable in those headphones jiggling away LOL

Awesome post obviously because I also made a similar one ROFL
Lmao it really is getting scary! Like bruh we legit had the same reactions omg.. LOL

Thank you thank you Hug I was such a big puddle of emotions like it's not fair. THEY CANT GIVE US KUNJ SARNA AND THEN NOT GIVE US ONE. Sidhant is my favorite actor amongst the three I say for the millionth time because the way he makes me want to cryyy for our bae IS TOO MUCH. 

Throughout the episode, the two were holding each others' hand both literally and metaphorically--they have come so far AS A TEAM. Kunj is seriously #hubbygoals I will never tire of saying that. His ability to handle himself and be considerate of his fife's emotions makes me want to erupt lol. NEMO MINE TOOO Broken Heart

Lmao trust me I'm a bhukad too but I couldn't with Yuvi he was like 3 years old in that scene ROFL

LOL thank you thank you #samewavelength LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index