Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#12 *Lets Kissy Poo under the Stars* (Page 95)

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

arjun toh rivanya ka biggest shipper haiLOL and ritik ko usse accha kaun jaan saktha hai..he literally lives ritik hence his every word,act ,expression shows his immense love for his shivanya...
haan true. he is the biggest RiVanya shipper.
and tht is also a trait of a very good actor, if you dont live believe and think the way the character does, getting the right emotions becomes so difficult

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

arjun toh rivanya ka biggest shipper haiLOL and ritik ko usse accha kaun jaan saktha hai..he literally lives ritik hence his every word,act ,expression shows his immense love for his shivanya...
and tht is also a trait of a very good actor, if you dont live believe and think the way the character does, getting the right emotions becomes so difficult

i second this...the line between arjun and ritik is blurred thanks to his wonderful performance...it takes time to actually realize arre yeh toh acting kar raha hai and ritik is a fictional character ...ritik makes you believe in love and love stories and along with arjun even the creatives who penned his characters deserves an applaud...it is after long time one came across a hero who did not derive satisfaction from humiliating,abusing  the heroine all in the name of love 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed--Sanchu--

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
yes arjun always support wch character he plays he really live it ...
i m sad with sangram gone bt im happy too tht he did wht he has to do .. he save his son he saved madi he truly lived as shiv ji bhagt n madi protector 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged

i second this...the line between arjun and ritik is blurred thanks to his wonderful performance...it takes time to actually realize arre yeh toh acting kar raha hai and ritik is a fictional character ...ritik makes you believe in love and love stories and along with arjun even the creatives who penned his characters deserves an applaud...it is after long time one came across a hero who did not derive satisfaction from humiliating,abusing  the heroine all in the name of love 

yes very true 
he is always thr for his love , he trusted her ...he dont acuse her or bash her on drop of head... he loves her n his family very very much ... with ekta i was like yar yeh end mein garabr keray gay ..bt thnkgod abhi tak tu he is doinng wht he is meant to do logically n evryway 
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

yes arjun always support wch character he plays he really live it ...
i m sad with sangram gone bt im happy too tht he did wht he has to do .. he save his son he saved madi he truly lived as shiv ji bhagt n madi protector 

his whole purpose was focused that ..one protect te mani from evil and two safeguard the yuvraaj and this was a befitting end to his character..only if they had not tainted it with the whole bali thing..they should have simply shown he saves ritik from yamini' s attack and dies ..even woh bhi impactful hotha 

drfizaahmed

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Sangram was the underdog of this season...late se aya...yet his death is the most moving.

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
true ... sangram emerged as hero true one ... aya chah gaya .. and end tak apni taraf se sab thik ker k gaya ... i thnk for him to die for madi is the best
i jst hope tht its more for madi thn shiv powers...i jst hope madi agai tu us se shivanya powers bhi wapas la sakti hai apni .. so i jst hope k yesh sab kuch madi k liyan hua ho.. tu i will let it go..warna kis ko bash kery  
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

yes very true 
he is always thr for his love , he trusted her ...he dont acuse her or bash her on drop of head... he loves her n his family very very much ... with ekta i was like yar yeh end mein garabr keray gay ..bt thnkgod abhi tak tu he is doinng wht he is meant to do logically n evryway 

yup...EK ka hero hai maane that preconceived notion hai ki aisa hi hoga...arrogant,rude,etc etc but it was such a pleasant surprise to see this respectful man from scene one..his love and faith in shivanya was incredibly overwhelming...and true that 6 mahine mein bhi she did not mess with his character that itself is shocking...and what ws even more amazing that he would defend her blindly before is own family..kabhi bhi usne shivanya ko akela nahi kia not even after that SR fiasco...his love for her ,his family was so beautiful and heart touching ..and then jab uski koi galthi bhi nahi hoti still would go an apologize ,kabhi bhi apne ego ko saamne nahi laya with shivanya 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed--Sanchu--

Go to top