Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#12 *Lets Kissy Poo under the Stars* (Page 84)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Originally posted by sun29

and you know if these people do not hurry and mess it up..yeh log inke passion ko be beautifully capture kar sakthe hai..like thier lips about to touch and suddenly moon hides behind the cloud and all we see is two silhouettes very near to each other and then moon bahar aata hai shiv turns and runs away all shy ...i just love the old style of romance...so beautiful it was...

I can imagine that...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Sun tmhe toh screenplay writer hona chahiye...

thanks buddy ..mere andar bhar bhar ke romantic ideas hai for the fictional characters LOLLOL..and television more or less never properly justify a love story...it gets lost in twists and trps 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maharathikarna--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by maharathikarna

Our kit Kat madam was talking abt palangtod romance yesterday. Are the caps some kind of promo of that LOL.

editors agar apna chaku churi na chalakar ek romance de de toh woh hi bahut hai hamare liye...but given rivanya ka passion and desire...palangthod toh hona hi chahiye LOL

ritik said bed per tu sab romance kerty hian ROFL 
so he is not gona thod palang ...
kuch aur kery ga ROFL

kit kat bht intimacy chahti hia asa kuch nhi mily ga ...
neither i want nor arjjun will agree on liplocks n all... 

Arni has awsum chemistry .. i want pure romantic  one bs... thy shud b used correctly bs ..rivanya are innocent lovers n tht is wht i love abt thm .. so tht shud reflect passion arni lay ata hai 

arrey baba no ashleel bhavna...no lip locking reROFL

simple passionate wala love by Arni becomes so hot...why dalo a lip lock in that.

ArNi have brilliant chemistry. bina lip lock bhi they can beat lip lock wale scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maharathikarnasun29

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

daam fun who gave him hard time ...tease him to end...
she actually wanted him to feel love n enjoy like a boy at his age ... nt just get in to his responsibility ... she was single mother n mayank loved her like crazy

dates k ideas indrctly dayti thi.. nupur se bht tease kerti thi ... dono mil ker mayank k tang khichty thy

locket wali fight mein kaise bhejti hain mayank ko... main ab bhi is ghar ki bari hun aur tum abhi is ghar se nikal jao ROFL

maa apny us k texture nhi dekha itna shinny tha... ROFL

it was so nuprish to give heart shape picture wala locket tht so to mayank ...its a nightmare srsly person like me who hates heart anyhwere ... i understand kasa laga hoga usko 

mayank ka dialogue at that locket.

aaj film ke har daku ki nazar tujhe par hogiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

han olv dekhta islyn idea tha arjun ny itna acha kiya ... woh fit nhi ker pay usk hath mein ..uper se tht part thy shud have retain whn he pushed the sanke aginst mirror itna acha tha ...

Exactly olv mein kitna acha tha... editing ne saara impact kharab kr diya

Ritik realized maa ke saath misbehave bhi Naagin ne hi kiya hoga... and panic strikes him when he didn't find her anywhere

shiv ko ek second nahi dekhta hai panic ho jaata hai ...imagine what all uske deemag mein chala hogha when he saw shesha instead of shiv ...if only we could have got an emotional sequence before shivanya came all gun blazing..

kabhi kabhi these people rush hadd se zyada.

and thankfully aaj Ankmini scenes were less, and less of headache

sun29

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

and you know if these people do not hurry and mess it up..yeh log inke passion ko be beautifully capture kar sakthe hai..like thier lips about to touch and suddenly moon hides behind the cloud and all we see is two silhouettes very near to each other and then moon bahar aata hai shiv turns and runs away all shy ...i just love the old style of romance...so beautiful it was...

I can imagine that...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Sun tmhe toh screenplay writer hona chahiye...

thanks buddy ..mere andar bhar bhar ke romantic ideas hai for the fictional characters LOLLOL..and television more or less never properly justify a love story...it gets lost in twists and trps 

they deal with too many plots and some how the love story takes a backseat.
they loose the essence therefore

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by maharathikarna

Our kit Kat madam was talking abt palangtod romance yesterday. Are the caps some kind of promo of that LOL.

editors agar apna chaku churi na chalakar ek romance de de toh woh hi bahut hai hamare liye...but given rivanya ka passion and desire...palangthod toh hona hi chahiye LOL

ritik said bed per tu sab romance kerty hian ROFL 
so he is not gona thod palang ...
kuch aur kery ga ROFL

kit kat bht intimacy chahti hia asa kuch nhi mily ga ...
neither i want nor arjjun will agree on liplocks n all... 

Arni has awsum chemistry .. i want pure romantic  one bs... thy shud b used correctly bs ..rivanya are innocent lovers n tht is wht i love abt thm .. so tht shud reflect passion arni lay ata hai 

arrey baba no ashleel bhavna...no lip locking reROFL

simple passionate wala love by Arni becomes so hot...why dalo a lip lock in that.

ArNi have brilliant chemistry. bina lip lock bhi they can beat lip lock wale scenes

lip lock is overhyped bas aur kuch nahi..and yup arni do not need it ..all they neeed is come close and look at each other ..haiii that is more intense and passionate than all lip locksLOL...and the best thing is their chemistry is not awkward at all 
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

lip lock is overhyped bas aur kuch nahi..and yup arni do not need it ..all they neeed is come close and look at each other ..haiii that is more intense and passionate than all lip locksLOL...and the best thing is their chemistry is not awkward at all 

wohi na...lip locking ke chakkar mein bekar both will get uncomfortable and that will ruin their chemistry.

and agar season ka slight chance bhi hai. better not ruin that chemistry now. they will have to base the entire next season on this chemistry, and promote it on this chemistry
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

and in all this mess I don't understand what role chutki naagin is gng to play...

Chutki was calling Yamini as Mutki lol

i mean usko laaya kyun hai??and at this point who is expecting something to lighten your mood..just time pass karne usko laya hai ..storywise no use me thinks..

storywise no use. but with all the stabbing and intense scene, chutki will be the mood lifter.

Go to top