Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#12 *Lets Kissy Poo under the Stars* (Page 73)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by maharathikarna

I think she would have went back to warn rithik against the evil intentions of Yamini Singh. But rithik stabbing shivanya is expected na in his current state where he believes she killed his father n family.

haan wohi reason hoga.

Ritik stabbing is expected...also expected he will not be able to do it, even if he gets determnied to stab. 

he loves her way too much. 
gussa kar sakta hai naraz ho sakta hai...but stab nahi kar payega. tabhi yamini guides his hand. cause dil se he cannot stab his love

exactly inspite of his anger,rage and determination to kill her for what he thinks she ahs done till now ,yet his love for her is so intense that woh nahi kar payega...kabhi nahi ..and this must have even stunned yamini who hopes that his hatred he would kill her,,,,hence she holds his hand and finishes of the deed...i am so waiting to see ritik ka reaction and scene after this...and am wondering now when is ritik drowning coming into play...it has to be during asti visarjan...coz it was night time when she was rescuing him...

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
am really looking forward to the drowning scene. mujhe kyun lagta hai drownwing happens before stabbing.
after stabbing they will bury her right????

or is it after stabbing Ritik drowns, shivanya comes back from dead, saves rescues him out of water...and dot dot dot happensLOL
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged

am really looking forward to the drowning scene. mujhe kyun lagta hai drownwing happens before stabbing.

or is it after stabbing Ritik drowns, shivanya comes back from dead, saves rescues him out of water...and dot dot dot happensLOL

LOLLOL..dot dot does happen after she rescues him as per the article...and if we see that drowning and rescuing happens at night...an shivanya maggi noodles ki tarah bas 2 minute mein theek kaise ho gayee yeh sochne waali baat hai...that too to do ding dong LOL

another thing is how does ritik get himself drowned??i think he would have gone into ashock after shiv ka death  and yamini takes advantage...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

LOLLOL..dot dot does happen after she rescues him as per the article...and if we see that drowning and rescuing happens at night...an shivanya maggi noodles ki tarah bas 2 minute mein theek kaise ho gayee yeh sochne waali baat hai...that too to do ding dong LOL

another thing is how does ritik get himself drowned??i think he would have gone into ashock after shiv ka death  and yamini takes advantage...

its all RiVanya fans ki dua mannat...she is fit, he is saved...and abhi kuch kuch karne ka timeROFL

ek toh puri kahani ek hi din mein khatam kar denge.

LOL
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged

its all RiVanya fans ki dua mannat...she is fit, he is saved...and abhi kuch kuch karne ka timeROFL

ek toh puri kahani ek hi din mein khatam kar denge.

LOL

masoom dil se nikli masoom dua taaki finally yeh dono shiv pooja ke aage kuch kare LOLLOL

segment mein aaya hai...ritik bechara unable to stab her ,and yamini takes it from him and finishes the kahani as per update..uske baad shivanya ne no mark bhi lagaya hogha jisse stab wound ka mark bhi gayab ho gaya LOLLOL

my brother was asking me today as i was watching naaghin repeat...yeh naaghin ko beauty parlour jaane ka time kab milta hai LOLLOL

Edited by sun29 - 23 April 2016 at 3:51am
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
kahi Ritik khud toh Paani mein nahi kuud gaya after shivanya stabbed and he thinks she is dead. Shocked
depression mein.

I want him depressed, sad heart broken...but suicidal nhai chahiye! not at this point...not this way. 
maiyaa does have a fondness for heroes jumping into waterLOL

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged

masoom dil se nikli masoom dua taaki finally yeh dono shiv pooja ke aage kuch kare LOLLOL

segment mein aaya hai...ritik bechara unable to stab her ,and yamini takes it from him and finishes the kahani as per update..uske baad shivanya ne no mark bhi lagaya hogha jisse stab wound ka mark bhi gayab ho gaya LOLLOL

my brother was asking me today as i was watching naaghin repeat...yeh naaghin ko beauty parlour jaane ka time kab milta hai LOLLOL

arrey tell your bhai. Shiv ji ka bhaboot ko Naagin as face pack lagati haiLOL
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged

kahi Ritik khud toh Paani mein nahi kuud gaya after shivanya stabbed and he thinks she is dead. Shocked
depression mein.

I want him depressed, sad heart broken...but suicidal nhai chahiye! not at this point...not this way. 
maiyaa does have a fondness for heroes jumping into waterLOL

i think yeh saare rivanya fans ki armaan hai to see ritik depressed,heartbroken and sad and phoot phoot ke crying..we are such sadists ROFL

wahin mein bhi sochu ...how does he land in water and no even me do not want him suicidal ..but yes once he gets to know the truth he would lose even that tiny bit of hope as well to live  without her...Cry

Go to top