DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#12 *Lets Kissy Poo under the Stars* - Page 117

Posted: 7 years ago
i dnt thnk thy change thy might ..bt i believ the release a diffrnt version
baby WA ya fb chk kerly 
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

sometimes i do feel immediate audience reaction pe they change track or story

usually inke paas 3-4 screenplay ready rehta hai major tracks and climax ka then yup trps ,audience reaction pein decide karthe hai with what to go forward...

sooo...rivanya dying or not?

BTW, heard the new song from azhar "itni si baat" it is so adorable, suits rivanya perfectly. they should use it in the show.  best part is, the movie is produced by balaji meaning maiyya does not have to pay royalties! free promotions.
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

im enjoying this all... the amount of suspense n interest still naagin holds... sab pata hoker bhi kuch nhi pata 

that is the fun of it..verna disussion,speculation karne kuch nahi rehta ...inspite of olvs ,segments we still have so much to discuss about the how ad the why of it...
Originally posted by pomegranate

sooo...rivanya dying or not?

BTW, heard the new song from azhar "itni si baat" it is so adorable, suits rivanya perfectly. they should use it in the show.  best part is, the movie is produced by balaji meaning maiyya does not have to pay royalties! free promotions.

havent heard it. well trust maiyaaa she will use it
Originally posted by sun29

that is the fun of it..verna disussion,speculation karne kuch nahi rehta ...inspite of olvs ,segments we still have so much to discuss about the how ad the why of it...

good for us. we get to chit chat so much over it. warnna kya baat krte din bhar
guys please shift to the new AT
i will update it tomorrow

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4616638