Naagin

India-Forums

   
Naagin
Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#12 *Lets Kissy Poo under the Stars* (Page 120)

rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Joined: 28 August 2015
Posts: 3644

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
guys in this case i just want trio to be back with bang baas...i have no issues with rivanya baby wheather its human or naagin ..meri maange poori karo...LOLLOLwant trio 

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35615

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr0GSx8pWEw
solo Arjun ka interview. Desi Feed video link

from the last scene i think its pretty much clear next season agar ayega it will be about baby Naagin.
Baby Yuvraj hoga toh the condition of falling in love with human punishable doesn't hold, also the fact that the show is Naagin, so the protagonist has to be a Naagin.

and Rivanya getting a happy ending was so evident when SS died. Since he died, we should have guessed Ritik cannot die, lineage wohi khatam ho jata.
silly us to not to see the glaring factsTongue

blame it on SBS they spread such afvaaye and we simply speculatedLOLLOL..actually we would joke about SS but did not realize that fact..that if SS dies toh reincarnation not possible coz you need someone special to bajao mandir ki ghanti and wait for them to be born again and here  it was SS..and that is a very important sequence LOLLOL..instead they killed him so haan it was obvious which we did not see that rivanya will have their happily ever after...awww

and no sanchu yogiraj would not be so vague in his prediction if it was going to be a naag baby ...he would have clearly said the same..instead he said it could be naag or human ..and as for punishment ..if the baby is yuvraaj he cannot fall in love with a naaghin he will be punished along with the naaghin and same holds if the baby is a naagin...the makers have left this part wide open...and the protagonist has to be a naaghin not necessarily rivanya kid..human or naaghin the rivanya kid is the chosen one now to fight the mahismati and i so wanted it to be ritik who would fight iss janam ya next but only cvs know what they want to show...

but either way for me the show would end with this season if next does not have arjun and mouni not or 

Sun we kept on joking...but the mandir ka ghanti bajao part was indeed very very crucial. without mandir ki ghanti bajane wala, they couldnt not kill off RiVanya.
and on second thoughts, if Ritik Shivanya died, the Rajvansh would end. no one to carry forward the rajvansh. even re-incarnation of Ritik doesnt make him the rajvanshi.

and for the second season, well mera condition toh ek hi hai.

but aise situation mein there can be three options for season 2

1.Arjun as new Yuvraaj
2. Mouni as newborn Naagin

or 
3. Totally two new actors in the lead with Seshu aunty

so the Arjun AND Mouni option doesnt sit well in the plot. Unhappy
unless something happens and before the first born is born, and the story doesnt fast forward to 25 years and ek saal baad dubara story starts from where it was left...jo nahi hoga
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35615

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

guys in this case i just want trio to be back with bang baas...i have no issues with rivanya baby wheather its human or naagin ..meri maange poori karo...LOLLOLwant trio 

hello RevaBig smile
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 30359

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
sun whn consumation I was saying bachy kyun nhi hongay
Ab maheswati se lar liya yuvraj jabhi 25 saal k liyan gay woh... 
The way thy have ended s2 ab bht bara question mark hogaya 

I'm glad now I can move on... plus with rivanya beti nthing new to offer bara mediocre hogaya... 
Khir itna TU is season k audience desrve k show proper end ho acha kya 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 39725

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr0GSx8pWEw
solo Arjun ka interview. Desi Feed video link

from the last scene i think its pretty much clear next season agar ayega it will be about baby Naagin.
Baby Yuvraj hoga toh the condition of falling in love with human punishable doesn't hold, also the fact that the show is Naagin, so the protagonist has to be a Naagin.

and Rivanya getting a happy ending was so evident when SS died. Since he died, we should have guessed Ritik cannot die, lineage wohi khatam ho jata.
silly us to not to see the glaring factsTongue

blame it on SBS they spread such afvaaye and we simply speculatedLOLLOL..actually we would joke about SS but did not realize that fact..that if SS dies toh reincarnation not possible coz you need someone special to bajao mandir ki ghanti and wait for them to be born again and here  it was SS..and that is a very important sequence LOLLOL..instead they killed him so haan it was obvious which we did not see that rivanya will have their happily ever after...awww

and no sanchu yogiraj would not be so vague in his prediction if it was going to be a naag baby ...he would have clearly said the same..instead he said it could be naag or human ..and as for punishment ..if the baby is yuvraaj he cannot fall in love with a naaghin he will be punished along with the naaghin and same holds if the baby is a naagin...the makers have left this part wide open...and the protagonist has to be a naaghin not necessarily rivanya kid..human or naaghin the rivanya kid is the chosen one now to fight the mahismati and i so wanted it to be ritik who would fight iss janam ya next but only cvs know what they want to show...

but either way for me the show would end with this season if next does not have arjun and mouni not or 

Sun we kept on joking...but the mandir ka ghanti bajao part was indeed very very crucial. without mandir ki ghanti bajane wala, they couldnt not kill off RiVanya.
and on second thoughts, if Ritik Shivanya died, the Rajvansh would end. no one to carry forward the rajvansh. even re-incarnation of Ritik doesnt make him the rajvanshi.

and for the second season, well mera condition toh ek hi hai.

but aise situation mein there can be three options for season 2

1.Arjun as new Yuvraaj
2. Mouni as newborn Naagin

or 
3. Totally two new actors in the lead with Seshu aunty

so the Arjun AND Mouni option doesnt sit well in the plot. Unhappy
unless something happens and before the first born is born, and the story doesnt fast forward to 25 years and ek saal baad dubara story starts from where it was left...jo nahi hoga

mera bhi same to same condition hai sancu..mujhe otherwise nahi dekhna..ya toh dono ko lo ya phir totally new faces lo...and sheshu aunty ki jawani will be retained dekh lena via some power...LOL...

maine video nahi dekha hai sirf update padha hai..why are rivanya looking so shocked and wind blowing ??kya yeh saach mein ekdum last scene hai ya kuch twist hai..and true what if the first born aane se pehle kuch hoga??

and maine apna pehla post edit kiya..haan yogiraj said if the child is naaghin na cannot love human toh it is obvious as you said that woh naaghin hi hoga varna punishment ka koi importance nahi hai...btw why are they repeating same curse wala love agle season too...so same thing will happen naaghin will not want to love human knowing the curse and then will not be able to stop herself from falling in love and shesha kya karegi..phir swapping swapping khelegi behen se maasi bankar LOLLOL
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 30359

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Han rivanya k mar day gi shweta next season agar shoro hua bht bara agar hogaya 
Unki beti badla lay gi phir... Againwohi curse n again wohi kahni

But in sab meim hay hay sesha k kya hoga na ritik raha na naag madi.. Khali hath 

Pata nhi ab mjhy bht bara doubt hogaya hai naagin 2 per kavach chaly na chaly thy can bring new show devdas long pending hai warna naagin lay sakty hain bt nw I doubt 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 39725

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

sun whn consumation I was saying bachy kyun nhi hongay
Ab maheswati se lar liya yuvraj jabhi 25 saal k liyan gay woh... 
The way thy have ended s2 ab bht bara question mark hogaya 

I'm glad now I can move on... plus with rivanya beti nthing new to offer bara mediocre hogaya... 
Khir itna TU is season k audience desrve k show proper end ho acha kya 

maine abhi wahin likha fiza..with S2 kya naya de rahe hai nothing...same thing cursed love ,she will not want to fall for human par she finally does and vamp plotting planning...Ouch

haan consummation ke news se laga that bacche bhi aayenge varna aise tense situation mein  yeh track daalna

accha yuvraj fought with them hence they will not come for 25 years???patha nahi too confused..when did hefight them..i really wanted rivanya vs mahishmati family yaar..and reincarnation would have been so much better than this...

yup we can move on instead of speculating for months aayega ki nahi aur kya and kaun aayega types...naagina ka sequel nighaaen copy kar rahi hai EK toh she is mad..that movie was a big big disaster...
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 39725

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

guys in this case i just want trio to be back with bang baas...i have no issues with rivanya baby wheather its human or naagin ..meri maange poori karo...LOLLOLwant trio 

hola reva...long time..and hum sabki yahin demand hai yaar...get them back varna not interested...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ritik and Shivanya to die in Colors Tv Naagin

Author: mariarose4568   Replies: 2   Views: 316

mariarose4568 2 316 19 April 2016 at 10:00pm by mariarose4568
|Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#11 *Mujhme hai Mastiyaan Maujo ki Kashtiyaan*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: --Sanchu--   Replies: 1199   Views: 16849

--Sanchu-- 1199 16849 19 April 2016 at 1:58pm by drfizaahmed
Shivanya confessed to Ritik...finally..yayyy..:)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: PaYa_Shivika   Replies: 42   Views: 7269

PaYa_Shivika 42 7269 19 April 2016 at 3:22am by ishi555
shivanya-marries-ritik-freezes-unable-to-kill-ritik-because-of-sindoor

2 3

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 17   Views: 3717

VirusForever 17 3717 22 November 2015 at 2:43am by abimasi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Naagin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index