Naagin

DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#12 *Lets Kissy Poo under the Stars* - Page 106

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
han ready rekhy ga ... dono out n out heroic character ... remained in thr CS .. logical .. n awsum 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
mubarak ho IF ko shiv k pregnancy report mil gai shiv ji ny tu vardan diya unhony pregnant kerdiya wah wha 🤣
drfizaahmed thumbnail
toi ''

Ex-Bigg Boss 9 contestant Ankit Gera has recently bagged a role in Colors' popular TV show 'Naagin'. Starring Mouni Roy and Arjun Bijlani, 'Naagin' has been topping the TRP chart since its launch. Ankit, who has done TV shows like 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke' and 'Pratigya', will be entering the show as a surprise element. Though a small role, his character will gain importance in the next season of the show. Shivanya and Ritik, played by Mouni and Arjun, will be reincarnated in Season 2 of 'Naagin'. There will be more supernatural powers and new characters to spice up the plot.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

toi ''

Ex-Bigg Boss 9 contestant Ankit Gera has recently bagged a role in Colors' popular TV show 'Naagin'. Starring Mouni Roy and Arjun Bijlani, 'Naagin' has been topping the TRP chart since its launch. Ankit, who has done TV shows like 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke' and 'Pratigya', will be entering the show as a surprise element. Though a small role, his character will gain importance in the next season of the show. Shivanya and Ritik, played by Mouni and Arjun, will be reincarnated in Season 2 of 'Naagin'. There will be more supernatural powers and new characters to spice up the plot.

TOI bhi pagla gaye hai😆😆😆

lagta hai naya OLV nahi dekha😆
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

mubarak ho IF ko shiv k pregnancy report mil gai shiv ji ny tu vardan diya unhony pregnant kerdiya wah wha 🤣

badhai ho...khush khabri ðŸ¤£
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

toi ''

RiVanya dying and will be reincarnated? *head spinning*
Edited by LuvArTi4ever - 7 years ago
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --Sanchu--

badhai ho...khush khabri ðŸ¤£

Inse bolo pata lagaye and a hoga ya nahi? Actual twist lies there 🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
yamini is the only villain left...wah Sesha ko bhul hi gaye🤣
IF Kamaal hai.
bachche ko superpower bhi yeh bhi pata hai IF ko🤣
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two days I am tied up with office work n spoilers of naagin change by 360 degree. Now vat is this magic 😆. Not that I am complaining coz its going as per my wish 😊 . I was always shouting naagina naagina for season 2 if it will ever come 😆Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

not sure about ritik but before this show ends most of us are going to faint atleast once...i just vanished for few hours and already another set of even more confusing spoilers are out...and last they were playing stab stab and now they are playing bury shivanya 

and what is with TOI...ab yeh kya hai..why would they chappo such news without atleast getting a confirmation from sonewhere...

and i still fail to understand how can they have another season without ritik shivanya when there could have been so much to show with them...if they can drag nonsense for years ..they cannot pen another season with this couple...