Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

ritik said bed per tu sab romance kerty hian 🤣 
so he is not gona thod palang ...
kuch aur kery ga 🤣

kit kat bht intimacy chahti hia asa kuch nhi mily ga ...
neither i want nor arjjun will agree on liplocks n all... 

Arni has awsum chemistry .. i want pure romantic  one bs... thy shud b used correctly bs ..rivanya are innocent lovers n tht is wht i love abt thm .. so tht shud reflect passion arni lay ata hai 

arrey baba no ashleel bhavna...no lip locking re🤣

simple passionate wala love by Arni becomes so hot...why dalo a lip lock in that.

ArNi have brilliant chemistry. bina lip lock bhi they can beat lip lock wale scenes
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

maa apny us k texture nhi dekha itna shinny tha... 🤣

it was so nuprish to give heart shape picture wala locket tht so to mayank ...its a nightmare srsly person like me who hates heart anyhwere ... i understand kasa laga hoga usko 

mayank ka dialogue at that locket.

aaj film ke har daku ki nazar tujhe par hogi🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

shiv ko ek second nahi dekhta hai panic ho jaata hai ...imagine what all uske deemag mein chala hogha when he saw shesha instead of shiv ...if only we could have got an emotional sequence before shivanya came all gun blazing..

kabhi kabhi these people rush hadd se zyada.

and thankfully aaj Ankmini scenes were less, and less of headache
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

thanks buddy ..mere andar bhar bhar ke romantic ideas hai for the fictional characters 😆😆..and television more or less never properly justify a love story...it gets lost in twists and trps 

they deal with too many plots and some how the love story takes a backseat.
they loose the essence therefore
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

arrey baba no ashleel bhavna...no lip locking re🤣

simple passionate wala love by Arni becomes so hot...why dalo a lip lock in that.

ArNi have brilliant chemistry. bina lip lock bhi they can beat lip lock wale scenes

lip lock is overhyped bas aur kuch nahi..and yup arni do not need it ..all they neeed is come close and look at each other ..haiii that is more intense and passionate than all lip locks😆...and the best thing is their chemistry is not awkward at all 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

lip lock is overhyped bas aur kuch nahi..and yup arni do not need it ..all they neeed is come close and look at each other ..haiii that is more intense and passionate than all lip locks😆...and the best thing is their chemistry is not awkward at all 

wohi na...lip locking ke chakkar mein bekar both will get uncomfortable and that will ruin their chemistry.

and agar season ka slight chance bhi hai. better not ruin that chemistry now. they will have to base the entire next season on this chemistry, and promote it on this chemistry
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

i mean usko laaya kyun hai??and at this point who is expecting something to lighten your mood..just time pass karne usko laya hai ..storywise no use me thinks..

storywise no use. but with all the stabbing and intense scene, chutki will be the mood lifter.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder if season 2 will have same amount of momentum as this one. well..I'm not watching so don't care.
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did anybody here watch stories by Rabindranath Tagore in epic tv. They were shot like movie n were not for TRPs.

Some of the programs of epic tv are classics.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
momentum in what respect do you say??
the plot or the love story?

If they are going for season two, they better have a well scripted story without loose ends