Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
chalo bhi back to naagin...
aj ki epi mein kuch khas nhi hua

btw itna edit kerdiya phir se kiss edit sahi sacnhu mentioned to me n i watched .. risha kiss edit ker dayt hain tu kerwaty kyun hia actors se bichare 

pls the fact tht ritik instantly was like yeh shivanya hai ... was the bst part he didnt bought tht shivanya can do such bold act 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
han olv dekhta islyn idea tha arjun ny itna acha kiya ... woh fit nhi ker pay usk hath mein ..uper se tht part thy shud have retain whn he pushed the sanke aginst mirror itna acha tha ...
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

oh yes i mst say anky was one fine character tht reminds me tht i forget to tweet him he desrved it .. frm cruel anky to funny anky he nailed it very well

He was one fine actor. Do you know he was Lakshmanan in jai hanuman serial of Sanjay khan in dd national. I loved him till he became psycho malli 😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

daam fun who gave him hard time ...tease him to end...

she actually wanted him to feel love n enjoy  like a boy at his age ... nt just get in to his responsibility ... she was single mother n mayank loved her like crazy

dates k ideas indrctly dayti thi.. nupur se bht tease kerti thi ... dono mil ker mayank k tang khichty thy 

aww so sweet...it was the typical college fun filled wala show na without any nonsense tracks...
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh yes i mst say anky was one fine character tht reminds me tht i forget to tweet him he desrved it .. frm cruel anky to funny anky he nailed it very well

I too like the way he portrayed both the shades... meri dono behno ka toh favorite hai... they be like ye sach mein mar gaya... kyun yaar 😆
sun29 thumbnail

ritik said bed per tu sab romance kerty hian 🤣 
so he is not gona thod palang ...
kuch aur kery ga 🤣

kit kat bht intimacy chahti hia asa kuch nhi mily ga ...
neither i want nor arjjun will agree on liplocks n all... 

Arni has awsum chemistry .. i want pure romantic  one bs... thy shud b used correctly bs ..rivanya are innocent lovers n tht is wht i love abt thm .. so tht shud reflect passion arni lay ata hai 

arre na na no lip locks and stuff..they just mess it up badly ...rather they stick to the beauty,passion and emotions of rivanya...as you said their innocence...and innocent palanthod bhi kar sakte hai but since ritik has other plans woh haystack par hi duet gaana wala hai shayad ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

sun29 thumbnail

chalo bhi back to naagin...

aj ki epi mein kuch khas nhi hua

btw itna edit kerdiya phir se kiss edit sahi sacnhu mentioned to me n i watched .. risha kiss edit ker dayt hain tu kerwaty kyun hia actors se bichare 

pls the fact tht ritik instantly was like yeh shivanya hai ... was the bst part he didnt bought tht shivanya can do such bold act 

haan even woh fantasy sequence ka kiss edit kia tha..phir actors se karwathe kyun hai exactly...unko already patha hai audience ar enot going to digest so much intimacy between ritik shesha ..crazy people hai...

and yup ritik knows his shiv..woh  aise bilkul nahi hai and it is her sharmana and the coyness that attracts him 
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: maharathikarna

He was one fine actor. Do you know he was Lakshmanan in jai hanuman serial of Sanjay khan in dd national. I loved him till he became psycho malli 😆

i dnt have dd  n mytho i dnt watch only mahabharat recent wala i have ...

but yes i have seen his work ... he is one fine actor i mst say naagin cast was one awsum one 
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

han olv dekhta islyn idea tha arjun ny itna acha kiya ... woh fit nhi ker pay usk hath mein ..uper se tht part thy shud have retain whn he pushed the sanke aginst mirror itna acha tha ...

Exactly olv mein kitna acha tha... editing ne saara impact kharab kr diya

Ritik realized maa ke saath misbehave bhi Naagin ne hi kiya hoga... and panic strikes him when he didn't find her anywhere
sun29 thumbnail

and you know if these people do not hurry and mess it up..yeh log inke passion ko be beautifully capture kar sakthe hai..like thier lips about to touch and suddenly moon hides behind the cloud and all we see is two silhouettes very near to each other and then moon bahar aata hai shiv turns and runs away all shy ...i just love the old style of romance...so beautiful it was...