DRC |Arjun/Ritik/Sangram| AT#12 *Lets Kissy Poo under the Stars* - Page 48

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

well...yes the diffrence is this time its Balli.

balli and sacrifice are prettydiffrent, even though translating bali in english even that is sacrifice.

mujhe lag raha hai ab...article is messed up. atleast the way it has been written

I believe that's what they are gonna show sangram Singh giving up his life to protect his yuvraj n naagin bahurani 😕
Originally posted by maharathikarna

I believe that's what they are gonna show sangram Singh giving up his life to protect his yuvraj n naagin bahurani 😕

arrey giving up life in protection is ok. like taking a bullet for them or something close.

but jumping into yagna ka aag is not what i want them to show
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

ekta new show k sath bhi us ko full use kersakti hai khir s2 65%atlest sure hon mein ...with o without same cast

mein ny promo ni dekhna dekh ker socho gi actually koi farak nhi perta mjhy ab thy will do to chracters wht thy want tu ab jo hai so hai 

meray ko conusmation acha se chaiy kaha milay ga ...

jst imgine wet ritik cold 🤣 is poray show mein ulta hota hai larki k jaan bachny ko asa suna tha ...

haan mandakini style wet white kurte mein hamara hero hogha ðŸ¤£ and heroine uske wet kapde nikal kar usko blanket mein wrap karegi ðŸ˜† and fir bon fire jalayegi and then bijli kadkegi aur bahadur ki radio mein bajega...roop tera mastana ,pyaar mera deewana ,bhool koi humse na ho jaaye ðŸ˜†

mein consummation se koi hope nahi rakh rahi hoon so that aage chal kar cvs ko laat maarne ka mann na kare  and i hope olv mile kyunki episode toh aadha edited hogha...

new show ko full use zaroor karegi if it works..isliye kahan season 2 aayega but 3 mahine mein aa saktha hai ya phir 6 months later depends on how much they would like to squeeze kavacch
and i will be super miffed at shivanya if she goes ahead with the puja knowing it will demand a sacrificial act from any human to get back her powers Edited by --Sanchu-- - 7 years ago

tujhe underwater consummation chahiye kya🤣

abla nar🤣 and uski naagin biwi🤣

meray consumation mil raha hai jo mein ny poray climax mein kahin nhi socha tha tu kahin bhi tu over water underwater poll side kissy poo under stars..

how i wish haveli k woh wala room ... jaha aj bhi stars hai
mouni se kaho on set vidoe day bhi is part ki 🤣 

arjun tu bhag jata hai itv dayny se asay moqay per ... bad mein dkh ker bolay ga bht acha aya hai 
i still remebr pbm mike rati k hath mein phir ek mein rati ny usk hath mein pakra diya ...🤣
With sanskari govt n sanskari aam aadmi do you really believe they are gonna show human sacrifice on TV with approval of hero n heroine. The maximum they will show Is sangram Singh taking his life n giving his blood or something like that.

Ektaa n her sunhare sapne.Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
Originally posted by sun29

haan mandakini style wet white kurte mein hamara hero hogha ðŸ¤£ and heroine uske wet kapde nikal kar usko blanket mein wrap karegi ðŸ˜† and fir bon fire jalayegi and then bijli kadkegi aur bahadur ki radio mein bajega...roop tera mastana ,pyaar mera deewana ,bhool koi humse na ho jaaye ðŸ˜†

mein consummation se koi hope nahi rakh rahi hoon so that aage chal kar cvs ko laat maarne ka mann na kare  and i hope olv mile kyunki episode toh aadha edited hogha...

new show ko full use zaroor karegi if it works..isliye kahan season 2 aayega but 3 mahine mein aa saktha hai ya phir 6 months later depends on how much they would like to squeeze kavacch

yeh epic hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

3 mnth na do arjun k liyan jdj short hojay ga phir  

with consummation  agar horaha hai tu i trust arni 5 min mein bhi aag laga sakty hain fakeu k sath tu itna chipka chiki diya asli k sath tameez k nhi iday sakty 
Originally posted by sun29

Sun u should totally team up with Gautam Hedge (writer of MJHT). both of you have the same sense of humour.

in MJHT there is a scene. Mayank nupur stuck in a tabela/shed. Nupur feels cold. Maank usko apna shirt deta hai.
and Nupur is under the effect of desi daaru.

subha she wakes up finds Mayank's shirt on her, thinks Mayank itna seedha ladka hai zaroor she must have done "something" with him. and Nupur ka imagination...

Nupur trying to rape Mayank. that bit was howlarious...Mayank screaming bachao...bhagwan ke liye chod do mujhe, and Nupur giving that devil laughter.

if possible do watch that episode or atleast that clip on Hotstar. absolute howlarious🤣

and i will be super miffed at shivanya if she goes ahead with the puja knowing it will demand a sacrificial act from any human to get back her powers

patha nahi how they ar eplanning to show this...as per article shiv is doing yagna for getting ehr pwoer back now am wondering is she expecting a human sacrifice or she said no ,her bhakti and devotion she would seek help from shivji ...🤔
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

meray consumation mil raha hai jo mein ny poray climax mein kahin nhi socha tha tu kahin bhi tu over water underwater poll side kissy poo under stars..

how i wish haveli k woh wala room ... jaha aj bhi stars hai
mouni se kaho on set vidoe day bhi is part ki 🤣 

arjun tu bhag jata hai itv dayny se asay moqay per ... bad mein dkh ker bolay ga bht acha aya hai 
i still remebr pbm mike rati k hath mein phir ek mein rati ny usk hath mein pakra diya ...🤣

abbey Arjun bas nautanki hai...lekin aise mamlo mein he is very shy.

Ritik jitna shameless...Arjun utna shy hai...lekin aise prtend karta hai jaise he is so cool😆