Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Applauding the Cast & Crew !! (Page 2)

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Prem

Thank  you dear ..  you have penned it very beautifully .. 

I am not sure , whether it is FATE or what to say (unrecognized  ) by their own channel ..  

IKRS is one complete package  and showed the lights of Love with brightness   DARK to light ...

Costume designer for Viplov :  He / she has made a unique style of Viplov Tripathi ...ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaRajee1pearl82sura123premparbatcocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by simplejoy

Clap
Beautiful post ratna.
I am so glad u have started thinking positive again.

Yes my dear . Why dwell in so much anger , negativity and disappointment when there is so much to thank for .

I think we all are reeling under the impact of bad ratings and its aftermath.

The C&C plus everyone concerned is still trying so why should we loose hope.

Thanks for responding.

This had been on my mind since last week n wrapping of Rajas track n now shalus speeding is giving me jittery feelings...I dunno how to explain but this trps had ruined my sleep n I cnt think anyway positive...N ur posts had calm me down but at the back.of my.mind something is ticking...I had always been restless n this attitude of mine has bpught out negativity in me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82sura123premparbatcocoatree

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post Ratna, and much needed  when so many of us are wondering where did  all the 
great excitement and expectations go from this unique show that had us all riveted in the beginning...

The Cast of this show has from day one been exceptional and have seen them go through a lot seven days a week...

The Crew behind the scenes have been working twice as hard I am sure, and they too should be rewarded with this show climbing high in ratings , but alas.. there are so many reasons this show seems to be moving forward on a snails pace...

The story will have its ups and downs but , recognizing the hard work of all that goes into producing a show has to be applauded and I must thank you for writing so beautifully about it
and bringing this subject in front so we do not forget that is blood and sweat behind all that we see and enjoy and take it for granted...

Thank you again Ratna, a much needed eye opener..

Take  care.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfanpearl82samanthanacocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

I agree Ratna ...this show does indeed have a superb cast and crew...they totally deserve hand of applause ...thank you for making this post...be it dhani,viplav, DT, kanak, tripurari,dadi, badi maa, dulari, rl they are all very fine actors...we are lucky to get such fabulous cast.Big smile

The back ground music is unbelievably beautiful...there are many shows which are quite restricted in this area but this show has given us so many beautiful tunes be it kashi niwasi or dhani's tune or the theme songs,mangalam bhagvan vishnu and each and every character has a unique set of tunes...the female singer has a very soothing and a beautiful voice indeed.Star

The lighting dept is doing a great job as well...yes viplav's room is pretty bright and lovely like his character as well.

The hard work put by one and all totally is praise worthy.ClapClapClap Thank you IKRS entire team to give us such a master piece...we do get to learn a lot regarding the social issues through your show...and we are glad to be come across such a beautiful and strong themed show.

Swathi , Yes its the contributions of several departments and talented people that make a final product . 

Actors that front end the show get the acknowledgement but somehow the crew in the back end get none.

I hope the show gets blessed with some good rating which should help ease the pressure on the team.

Thanks for  commenting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Ur post has come on the right time RATNA...u dunno how im feeling right now...its that im feeling very low and disappointed!!!I love this show like hell cos I know its worth ...THIS show has the right ingredients to be on top...n to see the actors, crew not getting their required appreciation and popularity is hurting me day n night!!They work hard continously to keep us entertained ...but what are they getting in return...!!!im upset really ...IThe actors have given their best performances n their potrayals have been above the mark ...the background scores are catchy n soothing n also powerful interms of echoing emotions n romance...the onshoot locations,spots are never messy just like any other shows where they cut n copy paste!!!

I have so much to say ...but for their sake I wish they get the due recognition n trps increase...!!I dont want anything more...

Mehru ,   Absolutely understand the frustration with the performance of the show . I too feel this to be a very good show . Lets hope all the recent changes make a difference so that the C&C can relax a bit and so can we.

cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

Big round of applause to ikrs team...wishing them success and good trps
Wish them the same..

cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Ur post made me speechless...!!!!
Well written...ClapClap yes a round of applause to d whole ikrs team...for giving us such a beautiful story...indeed...with logical backgrnd n support of well talented actors...who r giving soul to d characters..n to d background team...doesn't matter wat d trp says...or with d behaviour of colors channel...but for us ishq ka rang safed is d best show of colors...thanx a lot for giving us such a beautiful title songs...ClapClapClap

Revathi ,  I too think its a very talented team waiting for appreciation from the Rating system . There have been a lot of ups and down in story telling yet there is a lot that can be done.

Well done IKRS team.

cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishfan

That's really nice of you to make this post.
It so happens that apart from the lead actors, the rest of the team never gets as much appreciation,
especially those working behind the scene.

Yes, kudos to the entire team of IKRS, even those who have dropped out--
Dakshit Singh--- he was a strong villain & acted well. Hope they bring him back

Love the title song
I also would like to mention the male singer I think he is from Assam--name Papon
( not sure totally)...love his voice.
I have both versions ( male & female)  on my phone app, listen to it while i am driving.

Not paid much attention to the lighting...
But yes love Viplav's room-- decor is simple & nice

No matter what,  will continue to have faith in the cvs & writers & hope the future tracks pan out well.

Thanks for this post

Yes the song has been a very integral part of the show . Thi singer Papon ..I have heard other songs too of him can't remember which .

Lets keep the faith Mishfan and see where it goes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfancocoatree

Go to top