India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Applauding the Cast & Crew !!

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

This post is an appreciation thread for the entire Cast & Crew ( C&C ) of IKRS.

Several months ago I embarked on a journey watching a show whose promos and hoardings promised a different show . Whatever our reasons we were all excited and looking forward to it be it for Mishal's return  , a new entrant Eisha or the concept. Imagine the excitement and expectation the cast and crew felt when it all started. Its indeed their job but a start of a project always brings hope and joy.

We have the liberty and choice with our remotes , change the channel by a flick of a button, Complain when a track is not to our liking or dislike an actor . ( I am a big culprit here )  But for the C&C they work day in day out giving it their best for appreciation from audience and fans . And all they are doing is following orders given by their bosses. Each had an idea in their head when they started about what their role will be and how they will portray their character give it their best. Despite changes they follow instructions with a smile and work very long hours.

So here I start my apprecaition and this is not an exhaustive list by any means .

1) Actor : Mishal Raheja :  Most of us started to watch for him and will continue . An intelligent actor who must have been part of the conecptualisation. He recognizes the challenge of TRPs versus artistic differeneces . Does he get a chance to voice his opinion when his charcter is questoined by these shaking tracks and story ? He is committed to his art and continues to give his best .  I applaud you Mishal for doing such a good job.

2) Actor : Eisha Singh  :  The face on that poster which was so very endearing . the potrayal of a young widow thrown into a cruel world of widows in Benaras. A newbie who has literally bloomed in front of our eyes. She has been a true match to Mishal / Viplav and has stood on equal ground with the senior actors of the show. Her simple beauty , trust and faith in her co actor is the reason why the chemistry works.  Great Work Eisha , there could not be a better Dhani .

3) Actor : Kaajal Nishad :  A beautiful lady who speaks with her eyes &  eyebrows. Her potrayal of a regal , arrogant , no nonsense choti malkin of the family is so brilliant that we all love to hate. Would we have such an impact if we had a lesser actor be Viplavs mom ? I dont think so . Appluad her and her beautiful hands.

4) Singer : Rekha Bhardawaj :  Have not heard the song in many days ..but can anyone forget that soulful  song "Ishq ka rang safed ..." along with Dhani's pathos. I particularly learnt the lyrics of the song and it had several variations... Khuda ka rang safed... The song was the crux of the show. Applause.

5) Department of Lighting : Mr X   ( Will check the name )  A very unnoticeable aspect of a show but when you compare it to others you may know the difference. The lighting is very somber and dark example scenes in the Ashram giving it a feel of quiet and not so happy place versus Viplav's old room that looked bright and cheery . Great work .

6) Background Music :  Mr X ( will check name ) We may have got use to certain music in the BG but who can forget Dheeray Dheeray se ..when Viplav confessed in the mandir in the back ground , or the flute rendition during Shambhu death scenes and in recent times the shehnae during  Shallu goad bharaie.  Small nuances that add to the bigger picture. Thanks Mr X.

Folks the purpose of this post is to take our minds off what we are NOT getting but to see what we ARE getting. The C&C are doing their best and taking every opportunity they are getting to improve it or change it. Let us support them by our appreciation.

Please comment and add to the above of the C&C you appreciate and why . Can be the same people ...

Take care all.

Edited by premparbat - 19 April 2016 at 12:27pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaashali9704kinara.saranitalmanuRajee1deepika1601Annu_2402NuttymeMibenijaTahsinomiamivpIlinsanvidadhiabhiMishfanpearl82Magnolia2~DaZZ|ing~Rozy77rama_2010nandyy55sura123samanthanaDolly-heartpearl100Hamlet53cocoatreemehraan

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I agree Ratna ...this show does indeed have a superb cast and crew...they totally deserve hand of applause ...thank you for making this post...be it dhani,viplav, DT, kanak, tripurari,dadi, badi maa, dulari, rl they are all very fine actors...we are lucky to get such fabulous cast.Big smile

The back ground music is unbelievably beautiful...there are many shows which are quite restricted in this area but this show has given us so many beautiful tunes be it kashi niwasi or dhani's tune or the theme songs,mangalam bhagvan vishnu and each and every character has a unique set of tunes...the female singer has a very soothing and a beautiful voice indeed.Star

The lighting dept is doing a great job as well...yes viplav's room is pretty bright and lovely like his character as well.

The hard work put by one and all totally is praise worthy.ClapClapClap Thank you IKRS entire team to give us such a master piece...we do get to learn a lot regarding the social issues through your show...and we are glad to be come across such a beautiful and strong themed show.

Edited by pearl100 - 19 April 2016 at 12:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaashali9704Rajee1MibenijaIlinMishfansura123premparbatcocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Ur post has come on the right time RATNA...u dunno how im feeling right now...its that im feeling very low and disappointed!!!I love this show like hell cos I know its worth ...THIS show has the right ingredients to be on top...n to see the actors, crew not getting their required appreciation and popularity is hurting me day n night!!They work hard continously to keep us entertained ...but what are they getting in return...!!!im upset really ...IThe actors have given their best performances n their potrayals have been above the mark ...the background scores are catchy n soothing n also powerful interms of echoing emotions n romance...the onshoot locations,spots are never messy just like any other shows where they cut n copy paste!!!

I have so much to say ...but for their sake I wish they get the due recognition n trps increase...!!I dont want anything more...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaashali9704Rajee1NuttymeMibenijaTahsinomiamivpIlinMishfanpearl82~DaZZ|ing~premparbatsura123cocoatree

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Big round of applause to ikrs team...wishing them success and good trps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaashali9704Mibenijacocoatree

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Clap
Beautiful post ratna.
I am so glad u have started thinking positive again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaashali9704Mibenijacocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Clap
Beautiful post ratna.
I am so glad u have started thinking positive again.

Yes my dear . Why dwell in so much anger , negativity and disappointment when there is so much to thank for .

I think we all are reeling under the impact of bad ratings and its aftermath.

The C&C plus everyone concerned is still trying so why should we loose hope.

Thanks for responding.

ajumaashali9704Rajee1TahsinomiAnnu_2402Mibenijapearl82sura123cocoatree

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Ur post made me speechless...!!!!
Well written...ClapClap yes a round of applause to d whole ikrs team...for giving us such a beautiful story...indeed...with logical backgrnd n support of well talented actors...who r giving soul to d characters..n to d background team...doesn't matter wat d trp says...or with d behaviour of colors channel...but for us ishq ka rang safed is d best show of colors...thanx a lot for giving us such a beautiful title songs...ClapClapClap

ashali9704Rajee1MibenijaTahsinomiIlinMishfansura123premparbatcocoatree

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
That's really nice of you to make this post.
It so happens that apart from the lead actors, the rest of the team never gets as much appreciation,
especially those working behind the scene.

Yes, kudos to the entire team of IKRS, even those who have dropped out--
Dakshit Singh--- he was a strong villain & acted well. Hope they bring him back

Love the title song
I also would like to mention the male singer I think he is from Assam--name Papon
( not sure totally)...love his voice.
I have both versions ( male & female)  on my phone app, listen to it while i am driving.

Not paid much attention to the lighting...
But yes love Viplav's room-- decor is simple & nice

No matter what,  will continue to have faith in the cvs & writers & hope the future tracks pan out well.

Thanks for this post

ajumaashali9704Rajee1MibenijaTahsinomipearl82sura123premparbatcocoatree

Go to top