India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Slow and speed!

Rangli Groupbie
Rangli
Rangli

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The betrayal and lies of Tanu take forever to come into the open (they still have not) and the divorce paper signatures happen within two days!Shocked Wow!
Is everyone still watching the serial? Any heads on on what is going to happen?

Pathetic story line. Curious yes...to see how long this is dragged on. However, i for one have stopped watching a long time back. Thanks for updates on the web - we know the story is wahin-ka-wahin!

Thoughts?OuchConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9ann5basicquestion1CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
is divorce happens by doing just a signature??they not even submitted there divorce application in court even now ..
if i am right mutual consent divorce will take nearly 6 months to one year after file divorce application in court..

and non mutual consent divorce will take much more time..

most bakwaas track ever seen in indian television and most stupid lead pair [abhigya] ever i seen..

Edited by rajh - 19 April 2016 at 12:36pm
Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajh

is divorce happens by doing just a signature??they not even submitted there divorce application in court even now ..
if i am right mutual consent divorce will take nearly 6 months to one year after file divorce application in court..

most bakwaas track ever seen in indian television and most stupid lead pair [abhigya] ever i seen..

abhigya is not stupid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockkker

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismustranger

Originally posted by rajh

abhigya is not stupid.

in this track both shown too much stupid and dumb..is any intelligence used by both in this track??if some common sense used by any one of the leads then this track would have become history by now..
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
i give up on this show a long time, pure stupidity.
Abhi feeling guilty because he cheated, why this would not be the first time he betrayed her, he cheated her when he marry her, he cheated her when he was carrying on with tanu and now the icing on the cake cheated he to divorce her.

What a weak and pathetic character, who cannot think for himself.

Pragya, the less said the better.

Tanu and Aliya even the devil should watch his back with woman like these two. Also Tanu is over confident, the divorce is not finalize and she is already celebrating a lot can happen.

this show is a waste of 30 mins i cannot spare, when tanu truth is reveal maybe i will start watching again.

basicquestion1

Rangli Groupbie
Rangli
Rangli

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Exactly why I do not watch the show.
A waste of time. The writer as well as Balaji think the audience as dumb folks - who can get sucked into a dragged out script. And many of us do that - since we want to stay loyal to the characters etc.
However...less said the better! Ridiculous!

If something happens and things change - I might. Just feel sad that a beautiful story line (the way it began) and wonderful stars are being degraded and are lost in stupidity!
Confused

Originally posted by latanzia

i give up on this show a long time, pure stupidity.
Abhi feeling guilty because he cheated, why this would not be the first time he betrayed her, he cheated her when he marry her, he cheated her when he was carrying on with tanu and now the icing on the cake cheated he to divorce her.

What a weak and pathetic character, who cannot think for himself.

Pragya, the less said the better.

Tanu and Aliya even the devil should watch his back with woman like these two. Also Tanu is over confident, the divorce is not finalize and she is already celebrating a lot can happen.

this show is a waste of 30 mins i cannot spare, when tanu truth is reveal maybe i will start watching again.

basicquestion1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top