The Big Picture... (Page 2)

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I love namik's voiceHeart
"Uske awaaz mein kuch alag si hi mithas hai" Day Dreaming
which i love about him the most!
i dont like all of his expressions..but sometimes he gives such intense n cute looks..which makes me go awwEmbarrassed
He definitely needs to improve on his acting skills...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Doc 
Hug

missed your insightful review LOL

Just tell me about it they are flawed and how and that's the beauty of it,makes them so much more relate-able and makes you root for them and their love.

adequate justice - say what if this is not it then I don't know what is LOLLOL

1. What really is the worth of an orphan child's dreams? What really?

The Worth has to be just it is for any other child but it never is same for every child.She might nit be worthy in some eye but she is in others.There are few out there rooting for her.

2. "To err is human", even for the most evolved. What does it take then to flip the 'lens', especially if it is a lens loaded with 'baggage'?

It has to be on the person to decide if they are willing to be part of that baggage and see it through the end and find the meaning to it.

Staying together till it last and the journey to it gives you satisfaction.

3. Unconditional relationships are a rarity in today's day and age. What does it take to realize them, and more importantly hold on to?

What? A moment 

That one moment where you feel that this is it and this is what makes you happy... all you have to do is take a leap of faith and find your share.

behind those smiles can lie untold misery
clumsy attempts to do good 
guilt trips
fired up with enthusiasm

The actors like I have always said are the backbone of the show ... not only Namik but the entire cast...

These two have their limitations and I am willing to over look those as long as they are improving..

I am waiting to read what you have to say about this track...

Heart

TINAMONI

amortentia15 IF-Dazzler
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
You write so well!!Clap I have read your other posts and they are brilliant. Thank you so much for the beautiful insight into the two characters! I feel you are right about the sermonizing part in Namik's acting when shravan was talking about the case with his father. Having said that I would like to add that being a newcomer he is doing a fabulous job of bringing out the subtle nuances of shravan's
character! SmileHe has imbibed the qualities of shravan's character written by the cvs so convincingly it is commendable.
Coming to nikita she is a joy to watch. All her scenes be it Sumo's happy moments her emotional turmoil or her sheer frustration is brought out beautifully by her and is a treat for viewers like me.
Kudos to the two actors for the amazing  portrayal of the two characters.

P.s- even the supporting cast is great!! Maami,Khosla,Googol, vandy,kamini everyone is playing their roles perfectly!

TINAMONI

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
1. What really is the worth of an orphan child's dreams? What really?
2. "To err is human", even for the most evolved. What does it take then to flip the 'lens', especially if it is a lens loaded with 'baggage'?
3. Unconditional relationships are a rarity in today's day and age. What does it take to realize them, and more importantly hold on to?

Party

DocSis! Hug

1.What really is the worth...or who would be qualified and fortunate to know the worth of an orphan's dreams?

2. To err is human...Also, sometimes it is not enough to have the right intentions...the end result cannot afford to go so very bad...?

3. Unconditional...As in ...Forget what happened in the past...what is happening today...or what might happen in future...Just follow your heart...Aur tum yeh jaanti hai ki mera dimag kharaab hai.Wink

Hug

Edited by chicksoup - 20 April 2016 at 4:29am

TINAMONI

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nice post doc.

Go to top