India-Forums

Meri Saasu Maa
Meri Saasu Maa

The children are idiots

Suhasinni Senior Member
Suhasinni
Suhasinni

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Seriously? Why would they side with Shivpal. If they were smart they would not side with either parent. Personally they should have gone to Maasa. But they go to a man who was away for all of their life and ditched their birth mother. Now someone who gave up her entire life to take care of children who are not her own for god knows how long. What would you do? Side with who?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabeshwadhinBrokengirlAnnzSageflower7

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
agreed !
So frustrating to see all 3 of them and their wives behave like that. All of them don't seem to feel any love or loyalty to the woman who raised them.. All just want more money...

I agree, Maasab is/ was quite the hostel warden type, but surely she didn't deserve to be passed over for their evil absent father. 

Well, the backstabbers and their wives better pray that their great Baba sahab is more generous with HIS money, then? Or they'll have to crawl back to work at Maa sahab's company, no? Fools.Angry

I get that Sattu has an aversion for lies and deceit, and all this coming out in the open has shaken him up a lot. I just hope that he doesn't punish Pari for it. She was just supporting Dadi all the while.

(p/s: Sorry i didn't comment earlier, i typed out a long comment and the site swallowed it upCry)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwadhin

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Children are idiots! Sattu's reaction is lot more understandable.
But I am completely lost! What happened to the story line? CVs could not even handle saas-bahu tashan for 3 months - that was supposed to be the core concept of the show! And now we have a sasur who is a crook and a saas who is not the saas. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwadhinAnnzSageflower7

shwadhin Groupbie
shwadhin
shwadhin

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

But I am completely lost! What happened to the story line? CVs could not even handle saas-bahu tashan for 3 months - that was supposed to be the core concept of the show! And now we have a sasur who is a crook and a saas who is not the saas. Confused
Yeah,Sattu must be very shocked as for him his maa sahab is his world.and it's obvious that when he came to know that to whom his world belongs to she's not her real mother,it's very hard to digest.poor SattuCry

I think the CV's r very confused..Whatever it is they must collect it well...and no more Sattu-pari misunderstandings plz..
AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

But I am completely lost! What hiappened to the story line? CVs could not even handle saas-bahu tashan for 3 months - that was supposed to be the core concept of the show! And now we have a sasur who is a crook and a saas who is not the saas. Confused

i know right?! Saas bahu theme over, and now its going to be really weird. Maybe it'll go the Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli way, where the one sibling who didnt go along with the favored saas will end up living in a store room and his wife works like Cinderella for the others.

Gosh i really hate the 3 witches !

But wait... 3 sons and wives want Shivpal's money and HE wants "Bhavna-who's not Bhavna"'s money?

So in the end, Maasahab still holds power. After all it's her house and company. Those Jaidaat papers are going to play a big role now. 

I wish Pari would just go back to her studies now.  

Suhasinni

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

i know right?! Saas bahu theme over, and now its going to be really weird. Maybe it'll go the Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli way, where the one sibling who didnt go along with the favored saas will end up living in a store room and his wife works like Cinderella for the others.

Gosh i really hate the 3 witches !

But wait... 3 sons and wives want Shivpal's money and HE wants "Bhavna-who's not Bhavna"'s money?

So in the end, Maasahab still holds power. After all it's her house and company. Those Jaidaat papers are going to play a big role now. 

I wish Pari would just go back to her studies now.  

Story/plot are completely lost, if there ever was one! I watch the show due to leads once in a while but the whole thing is making my head spin. 

Maa Saab still holds the power and I think Pari will help her by making sure that she continues to hold the power. AND will become like a real beti...

AnnzSageflower7

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index