Mami a foolish irritating character

yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Mami 😡 No problem in accepting 6cr from shravan but listening his opinion is troublesome.Want to enjoy a queenly life but forget a queen always have a smart warrior king which you dont have.7.5cr and whole life will settle what an illusion.No investment plans only expenditure plans in her mind.What will she do if her son takes everything and than refuse to live with them and take up their expenses.One more thing what's your problem if shraman wants to clear priya's name.Neither khosla's claim is on your property nor you will have to pay the debt.Either they win or loss case you are in secure position so what's your problem lady.If they loose priya's share of property goes to khosla your's part still safe .If they win whole house can be sell to some other builder.Some time I find her greedy and sometime I find her extremly foolish.I dont want to hurt anyone's sentiment .I am sorry if I sound rude .Mami irks me so much this week so this is outcome of it. Edited by yurimehta11 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u...mami wants so much thinks in her life by just selling house not from hard work even her husband income is not so much...vo kahte hai na "jitni chadar ho utna hi per phelana chahiye" par mami ko yeh kaun samjhaye"

And, the way mami treat sumo so badly in todays episode but finally sharvan comes as her rescue..luv that sharman scene
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If you ask me, I'd say: Mami is the most irritating character in the show. At least, Chachi and Vandy are entertaining. Mami just bugs me. She is such a hypocrite. She is so greedy for money. No respect for others. No self-respect either. Nothing. Only talks down and takes advantage of people. Trying to destroy precious belongings of other people when she doesn't even have a well-earned right.😡

She is beyond irritating. 🤬 Hate her so much.
Edited by PlainJane - 8 years ago
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 mami is a money minded person and she is same with all with regards to money .. she asked money from mausi too not just suman ... yes she doesnt dote on suman  but she is not downright evil ...   
i feel mami motivation  albeit selfish is clear she wants live in 'high' society ..  not in an old house with less modern amenities ... with kholsa's entry she saw an oppurtunity for that ..  so everything she does is pointed towards tht .. once she thought  kholsa case is going to be back she worried of losing the money from house  again 
Edited by BlrBabe - 8 years ago
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PALAK19

i totally agree with u...mami wants so much thinks in her life by just selling house not from hard work even her husband income is not so much...vo kahte hai na "jitni chadar ho utna hi per phelana chahiye" par mami ko yeh kaun samjhaye"

And, the way mami treat sumo so badly in todays episode but finally sharvan comes as her rescue..luv that sharman scene

Thanks for agreeing If she plan some investment and business venture and than thinks of selling the house I accept but without thinking anything in advance such adventure is foolish for me.
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

If you ask me, I'd say: Mami is the most irritating character in the show. At least, Chachi and Vandy are entertaining. Mami just bugs me. She is such a hypocrite. She is so greedy for money. No respect for others. No self-respect either. Nothing. Only talks down and takes advantage of people. Trying to destroy precious belongings of other people when she doesn't even have a well-earned right.😡

She is beyond irritating. 🤬 Hate her so much.

Chachi and vandy is tolerable as they plot but in funny way but Mami doesnt have entertainment quota.She is irritating.
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlrBabe

mami is a money minded person and she is same with all with regards to money .. she asked money from mausi too not just suman ... yes she doesnt dote on suman but she is not downright evil ...

i feel mami motivation albeit selfish is clear she wants live in 'high' society .. not in an old house with less modern amenities ... with kholsa's entry she saw an oppurtunity for that .. so everything she does is pointed towards tht .. once she thought kholsa case is going to be back she worried of losing the money from house again

Agree with you that when comes to money she behaves same with everyone but this haste of selling the property makes her foolish. Everyone knows value of their property and scummbing in the offer of khosla isnt wise decision.The man is changing every now and than so how can you trust him.He is decreasing amount in every meeting one day he'll say you dont owe anything than.For a money minded person every penny is important and here its matter of loosing crores in property deal so I feel she is foolish person who's brain stop working after hearing about crores.I agree she wants to live in high society no offence in dreaming that but all she wants is enjoy enjoy and enjoy .No smart investment ,no new business venture ,no hardwork which is pretty impossible in today's world.Luxury also has its price which have to be paid.